NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunny-- I was making fun of no one except myself. My initial comment was regarding the lack of scent the K9's were picking up or unable to pick up. I wondered if it was not RM's clothes provided to LE (MOO) or if he scent was confounded with a substance. If comment went further than intended. I apologize-- it was not intended toward the homeless. I apologize if its construed that way.

Why did you feel the need to respond? I usually can read between the lines.
What some find funny, I find NOT. :twocents:
I personally would prefer to stay on topic, NOT disrespect the homeless or RM.

TIA.

The Rules

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

“Off-Topic” Posts:

OTPs are posts that do not relate to the original post/topic, or are placed in the wrong category. While we realize threads often expand into different topics, we encourage members to do their best to stick with the original topic, or start another thread. Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended.

Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory Comments:

Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

Administration Dispute Resolution:

If you are having a problem on WS that you feel you cannot solve by any other means available to you, we invite you to contact one of the WS administrators via PM or email. Administrators have the final say with anything in this community.

TOS

Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

I have four boys...and i can honestly say (nothing against febreeze) NO. It is definitely not masking a person's scent. K-9 would still be able to pick up scrnt AND LE would pick up scent of febreeze.

Again, im curious why, if in fact RM was at scrap yard THAT DAY...K-9 unit was not brought in. If that was the last actual sighting of him.

Maybe they wouldn't allow a search by LE without a warrant?

makes sense to do a K9 search b/c the security cameras were not working at Arrow that day

makes sense to do a K9 search b/c the security cameras were not working at Arrow that day

and I wonder if the cameras there are not working on a regular basis.

At my shop if the cameras go out my boss calls us and calls the company
it is fixed right away.

how long are they in business--well maybe at that location---they have an banner sign and also--am fixated on it-- a pretty fancy entry with the inlaid brick work----dont think Arrow has been at that location very long. Maybe somethings were in need of updating??

maybe as in----did not shave that day?? Or no shaving things were missing from home???

Bunny-- I was making fun of no one except myself. My initial comment was regarding the lack of scent the K9's were picking up or unable to pick up. I wondered if it was not RM's clothes provided to LE (MOO) or if he scent was confounded with a substance. If comment went further than intended. I apologize-- it was not intended toward the homeless. I apologize if its construed that way.

Didn't read anything out of line. Perhaps I missed it ?

I believe IM said he is/was unshaven---would have to waaaaaay back and read--it may be on the poster

Morning tgirl1130-----not sure love-----as I said (well...typed) I intended no hurt toward anyone-or any group. And I apologized to anyone who may have been offended or hurt.

Sorry for Off topic. :blushing:
Let me introduce myself.

I have 2 FB accounts, one is bogus to allow me to lurk and connect with old friends. Personally speaking, I would never post my real name with pics for all to see.

The second is a business account that is for business only.

For the past 3 weeks, I have volunteered at a local food pantry, supplying food for those in need. Have you ever been down to your last $10.00? I have.

So when you bash the homeless, I take it personally.
This pantry is hosted by Episcopal Church, along with local RC Church.
When the ladies asked me; "what parish do you belong?" my answer was the "Universal Parish" as I am non denominational.

This was posted last week:

http://hudsonvalleyreporter.com/putnam/2013/08/brewster-community-food-pantry-seeks-donations/

They grabbed me for the photo, "NO I said, I'll stand in the back!"
This a very small part of the volunteers BTW.
That's me right side with striped shirt. I have appealed to all local farms for donations as well as locals. Nada.

We treat all who come with utmost dignity. It's a beautiful thing. :heartbeat:

whispering--I will never tell you went OT!!!!! sshhhhh.....

I think its noble what you do-----It boggles my mind that in the US we are more interested in the Kar-trashians than with our neighbors. We are in a land of plenty and so many do without. Irony is how many diet products and weightloss surgeries are out there, yet people are starving. Diet tip--- eat less!!!! Donate half you dinner!!!!!

Again I apologize Bunny--- if what I said was a slight, an insensitive jab I apologize. Never intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseInvestigator