Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a simple question.
Do you all go back and read last 3 pages that you missed while you were out?

I do. :drumroll:

Anyone know how long RM has been a local 3 electrician? Did he have any other jobs?

Mom I am going to hazard a guess of 20 years--figuring apprenticeship, advancing thru and attaining experience to be a foreman of a fair sized job.
MOO

Mom I am going to hazard a guess of 20 years--figuring apprenticeship, advancing thru and attaining experience to be a foreman of a fair sized job.
MOO

Do you have anything to back that up? TIA.

I think LE believes he walked away!
Im sure they have a lot of info!

To jump off my own post (sorry) Scrap business may require much more.
or not? Get my drift? There may be transactions "under the table", so to speak.

I find it very odd the cameras were not "working" that day.
A poster on FB mentions 2 other yards in the immediate area, one she swears doesn't require Id. :twocents:

makes me wonder about "minimal" transactions-----smallest amount allowable that doesnt require ID????

I'll be back later for PM crowd.

:twocents:

Have a great day all! :fence:

Really? Fabreeze? :facepalm:

I have a stoopid Question! LOL

What if he was wearing new shoes never worn before and took his bike out of the car hopped on it and rode off into the NY sunset! Would his scent be detected?

Do you have anything to back that up? TIA.

I am guessing at when he went in-- I know an apprenticeship is about 4 to 5 years. The ability to be a foreman requires alot of knowledge attained over a period of years. Realistically he would not jump to foreman but have a few years/jobs as a sub-foreman first. Also apprentices don't make much--not easy to get married on that salary.

What if he was wearing new shoes never worn before and took his bike out of the car hopped on it and rode off into the NY sunset! Would his scent be detected?

not a stoopid question at all!!!----new clothes, he could have doused himself with something on his person before he got into the car

Momoffour-- I wondered about the "scent" or lack of---maybe febreeze in the car or Rob's clothes were not given to the dogs

I have four boys...and i can honestly say (nothing against febreeze) NO. It is definitely not masking a person's scent. K-9 would still be able to pick up scrnt AND LE would pick up scent of febreeze.

Again, im curious why, if in fact RM was at scrap yard THAT DAY...K-9 unit was not brought in. If that was the last actual sighting of him.

No harm in light hearted statements! We need them sometimes! MY 2 cents!

No harm? Let's take the high road. :twocents:
Sometimes, "light hearted" comments at the expense of others don't make it for me. That includes the homeless, and RM's family. I don't make light of the homeless. May you never be there. :twocents:

It's a very cheap shot IMHO.

The dogs would have caught his scent and trail, if he rode away. New shoes and Febreeze wouldn't make a difference.

I am really appalled by some comments here this morning.
Some are tacky and think they're funny. They're NOT funny, just tacky.

Regardless of what we think and surmise, a man is missing.
Can we please leave the sick humor behind and please move forward?
I find some comments embarrassing. :twocents:

We're better than that. Take the high road. :moo:

No harm? Let's take the high road. :twocents:
Sometimes, "light hearted" comments at the expense of others don't make it for me. That includes the homeless, and RM's family. I don't make light of the homeless. May you never be there. :twocents:

It's a very cheap shot IMHO.

Bunny-- I was making fun of no one except myself. My initial comment was regarding the lack of scent the K9's were picking up or unable to pick up. I wondered if it was not RM's clothes provided to LE (MOO) or if he scent was confounded with a substance. If comment went further than intended. I apologize-- it was not intended toward the homeless. I apologize if its construed that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseInvestigator