Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents:

I'm still taking all I read with a grain of salt.

:banghead:

Good morning everyone!!
just sipping cawfee and catching up---give me a few

yes, either that or red herring. :twocents:

Well I was wondering if other things happen at that scrap yard.
It might not be the scrap yard per say but someone working at the yard.

Maybe I watch too much breaking bad.

So many business are used as covers for other things .

this guy went there!
Then I think he went home but did not park in front of his house, goes to the garage and maybe gets his bike leaves wallet and money and goes back to his car and drives off I think this is why his car is seen 2 times.

I'm an early riser, so I go back and check previous pages from the night before.
I like to read what I missed. I do check sporadically throughout the day, then again before I retire.

Some of you are night owls, hoot.

Let's keep asking questions and find answers. :twocents:

:rockon:

It's possible he had an emotional/mental breakdown, and under stress.
Perhaps he just fled from too much stress.

I keep going back to his car being found where it was. Who else would know he parked it there? :truce:

If he ran into trouble at Arrow, they wouldn't know to park it there. :twocents:
I think he left a "message" by parking there.

He could have easily traveled East to one of 3 local airports without ID or passport and fled to any where, maybe even Canada. It's a short flight.
I flew to Toronto once, very short flight. All I needed was Birth Certificate.
(Amtrak from NY Penn Station) also goes to Montreal.
All you need to know is the right people. :fence:

Doesn't IM have family in Canada??????

OK question 1----car second I will dub it----Local 3 electrician or Local 25?? Or possibly an out of towner working on LI OR an non-union electrician---how would IM know????

I'm an early riser, so I go back and check previous pages from the night before.
I like to read what I missed. I do check sporadically throughout the day, then again before I retire.

Some of you are night owls, hoot.

Let's keep asking questions and find answers. :twocents:

:rockon:

LOL I Have to get up at 5 30 to get my kids off to school! Joy!!!

OK question 1----car second I will dub it----Local 3 electrician or Local 25?? Or possibly an out of towner working on LI OR an non-union electrician---how would IM know????

She knows who car it is?

You tell me........... :drumroll:

Yes-- what about the other trades on the job??? Pipefitters, plumbers etc.
Also isn't there a bookkeeper/office manager on the job who is in charge of time sheets??? The office manager (who is Local 3 also) lying for RM is quite different than "the boys" lying for him. I believe RM was there that Friday----what was the state of his desk/work area?? cleaned out, ready for Monday?? Vacation marked on calendar???

What would make LE come to a conclusion that no criminal activity involved? I mean, is it strictly based on physical evidence? They cannot just discount what a wife says...after all, she would know her husband better than anyone.
No finger prints or scent would actually lead one to believe that this is suspicious. No?

Momoffour-- I wondered about the "scent" or lack of---maybe febreeze in the car or Rob's clothes were not given to the dogs

Yes-- what about the other trades on the job??? Pipefitters, plumbers etc.
Also isn't there a bookkeeper/office manager on the job who is in charge of time sheets??? The office manager (who is Local 3 also) lying for RM is quite different than "the boys" lying for him. I believe RM was there that Friday----what was the state of his desk/work area?? cleaned out, ready for Monday?? Vacation marked on calendar???

where was he working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member