NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Mayer Search Group is Secret now!
And this is the first time in my life that I see a secret search group!
Are they searching for him or what????

There actually 3 fb groups now. An actual search/info page which is open, a top secret closed page for members only, and the one added yesterday by BP.

Am i allowed to say that ?? If not, apologies.

:truce:

LOL Top Secret. :floorlaugh:

so step one---search for search page
step two----having searched for search page begin search for RM

There actually 3 fb groups now. An actual search/info page which is open, a top secret closed page for members only, and the one added yesterday by BP.

Am i allowed to say that ?? If not, apologies.

:truce:

Can you see the Search one? :bricks:

Anybody get the feeling that all this FB stuff - search groups, now private search groups, rogue page, new search page - anybody feel like we are all suddenly back in junior high???

It's hard to take a case seriously when all of this is going on. Almost like somebody (or somebodies) are playing a game.

However, I would like to say that I "read" that everything went private because WS is getting hot.

Anybody get the feeling that all this FB stuff - search groups, now private search groups, rogue page, new search page - anybody feel like we are all suddenly back in junior high???

It's hard to take a case seriously when all of this is going on. Almost like somebody (or somebodies) are playing a game.

However, I would like to say that I "read" that everything went private because WS is getting hot.

Private Search group??? Really??? that's kinda an oxymoron isn't it!!!!

Right, but if he didn't leave her, it would stand to reason that she would be the one reporting him missing, after all, they have children together and they would notice that RM didn't show up.
IMOO.

I think this was why she reported him Missing so quickly because he left her.
I do not think she is the type to sit back and wait. she was a lawyer how do u get him back?
Report him missing!

JMO

I think this was why she reported him Missing so quickly because he left her.
I do not think she is the type to sit back and wait. she was a lawyer how do u get him back?
Report him missing!

JMO

That does make sense.
IMOO.

Private Search group??? Really??? that's kinda an oxymoron isn't it!!!!

LOL NOOOOO the search for Robert Fb page has now gone private.
they uninvited anyone that joined the other group so I guess the attendance kind of dwindled lol

It is like grade school !

That does make sense.
IMOO.

see in my thinking she thought he would return right away!
Like a runaway child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but he hasn't. Now she is between that rock and hard place!

I believe anyone who joined the new page was removed and blocked from the old page and IMs and then the group was set to secret. I don't understand what good a secret search page, where questions and ideas can not be shared, does.

And the thing is......
it is now being talked about here again, even though nobody can read what they are saying.
You all are drinking the koolaid or wine, or whatever, and drunk off the fumes!
I hope that the thread is not going to be shut down because of talking about that page.
Yes, all high school or junior high, but I personally don't want to be a student in their class.
Can we move on and talk about Robert Mayer?
We wouldn't want it to be a waste of our time with all the time being spent on this thread....
And also, they Knew it would be discussed on websleuths is my take on it......esp. making it private.....
Is their goal to shut down the thread?
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members