NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is pretending he is missing and knows exactly where he is.

Just a thought

And if that is the case, maybe she Helped him, so that he could escape whatever or who ever is after him??
UNLESS you meant something else......
IMOO.

And if that is the case, maybe she Helped him, so that he could escape whatever or who ever is after him??
IMOO.

I dont think so. Dont forget we are talking about a well educated person who worked for years handling legal issues...she know the severity if ever caught in such a massive fraud AND sending LE/SAR on wild goosechase. Nope. Shes too clever to do that, IMO.
:truce:

How about this .....there is NO 300.00...that's just fairy dust..... KNEW he was going to take off....is furious about it....and decided to make it impossible for him to get around town without being seen in his new life ....in essence "you leave your wallet behind as a sign you are done with this life and Imma make it miserable for you....

I'm new to this page so have some mercy on me!!!!

Can there be a concurrent basement thread and a thread here, too? :)
Then people could stop sitting on their hands! :)
IMOO.

Unfortunately, no. Some people decided to sleuth members of the first FB page in the basement so there will be no dessert for you!

Well, we can probably conclude 3 things. 1. He voluntarily left (reason doesnt matter right now). 2. Foul Play by PROFESSIONALS, possibly him or someone close to him involved in something way over their heads, or for a revenge factor of some sort. 3. Suicide.

I think those are the only 3 logical things left to understand...unless of course... :abduction:

And by the way, I can understand leaving everthing behind if it was a suicide...but if he voluntarily walked away, why leave the cash? Again, untraceable, and any amount of cash helps where ever he is going.

And if he was voluntarily leaving, why bother going to the scrap yard? Was he fine all day and something just hit him like a bolt of lightening after the scrap yard? A sudden revelation he was done? I dont think so, it must have been something he was planning for a while.

So now, why go to the scrap yard? Especially if "money isnt important to him"?

I personally dont believe the $300 was for the refund of tickets, since at that time, she would have not incurred any penalty to cancel---is that correct CURIOUS? (our resident travel agent).

And if he voluntarily walked away and it was planned...why before Father's Day? Those poor kids! I seriously am starting to doubt he walked away voluntarily, although I sure hope he did and he is happy and healthy.

Unfortunately, no. Some people decided to sleuth members of the first FB page in the basement so there will be no dessert for you!

In all fairness, we were told it was a FB discussion page, and we didnt realize its members were off limits...I thought they were part of the package (so to speak). Can we please have a second chance and have this serve as a warning?? :please:

Pretty please :please:

Awe....... :(
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.
How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat......

Another Brick in the Wall........

Oh, and that's Pink Floyd, ya know.... not me!
:)

Did you know they took the Search Page down on FB or did they just block anyone who wasn't a member?

IMOO.

I think he left her... she reported him missing thinking he will come running back home....

didn't work!

Did you know they took the Search Page down on FB or did they just block anyone who wasn't a member?

Hmmmm...that's strange. IM's page is not coming up either. Wonder if something has come to light? Strange for both pages to be closed at the same time.

On fb you can change a group page to secret. I forget if they need to rejoin or not, but chances are the existing members from the old page are members of the new page. Not sure though.

On fb you can change a group page to secret. I forget if they need to rejoin or not, but chances are the existing members from the old page are members of the new page. Not sure though.

IM's page was open to the public 2 hours ago. As I was kicked off the search page, I could only access it through IM's page.

I guess we should all keep an eye on the news, maybe?

Interesting. Could he have put the money aside, so he could divide it up with the others on the next work day?

That could have been the arrangement RM had with his co-workers. Maybe each takes a turn to scrap it and the money either divided or pooled for a specific purpose. I have been told from Union tradespeople (family members)
that it would not have been unusual for a foreman to take all scrap and pocket it ( not accusing RM) but common practice is for scrap to go apprentices on the job to help supplement their cash flow.

I think he left her... she reported him missing thinking he will come running back home....

didn't work!

Right, but if he didn't leave her, it would stand to reason that she would be the one reporting him missing, after all, they have children together and they would notice that RM didn't show up.
IMOO.

There actually 3 fb groups now. An actual search/info page which is open, a top secret closed page for members only, and the one added yesterday by BP.

Am i allowed to say that ?? If not, apologies.

:truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member