NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if Ida took the kids with her to her parents home!

IMVOPO!

Robert Mayer came home like every other FRIDAY Placed his sheet where he places it every FRIDAY.... ready for the weekend!

Something happened to him in that garage!

I would love to know what other cars were seen driving past HIS house!
coming and going all day!

Hot Cawfee.. You read my mind regarding home security cameras. I find it hard to believe a house like that had no security system. The fact that they had a pool makes it even harder to believe ... For safety's sake alone (intruder teens jumping in pool, it happens in my neighborhood all the time). Seems they'd have a lot to protect.

Especially with an electrician living there and having gone on long trips on cruises (no one home). Granted, the neighborhood may not have had trouble with break-ins in decades. Sometimes a rash of them motivates home owners in the neighborhood to install them. In my small cul de sac, some people have them, some people don't.

JMO

Especially with an electrician living there and having gone on long trips on cruises (no one home). Granted, the neighborhood may not have had trouble with break-ins in decades. Sometimes a rash of them motivates home owners in the neighborhood to install them. In my small cul de sac, some people have them, some people don't.

JMO

They have to have a security system! JMO
HAVE TO! JMO

come on look at that home!
Look at whats in that home!

Do they have a dog?

They have to have a security system! JMO
HAVE TO! JMO

come on look at that home!
Look at whats in that home!

Do they have a dog?

I don't know. They could have a security system, which maybe why LE thinks possibly no crime was committed. RM or whoever drove that car would have had to (know the code) unarm it to enter---unless the garage wasn't part of the system. JMO

I don't know. They could have a security system, which maybe why LE thinks possibly no crime was committed. RM or whoever drove that car would have had to (know the code) unarm it to enter---unless the garage wasn't part of the system. JMO

Good point about an alarm system! So many little things in this case that I wish were clarified.

many times there is a pinpad on the side of the garage door
he had a garage door opener im sure!

What if it wasn't on when Ida left?

Did any of our locals try to get the police report? I know that was discussed. Just too many loose ends with this disappearance.

:welcome6: Welcome new folks; glad to have you and hear your ideas, theories and questions.

Random Thoughts: (My opinions only)
- I would think that RM's home has a security system - there would be records.
- No idea on RM's system having cams. Likely this would have come out by now, from some source, if in fact the home has security cams.
- Based on experience with our cams, likely the cam would not show the face of occupant(s) - unless cam is very close to the street. However, some cams do have a zoom feature.

- So many excellent ideas and theories covered here -thanks everyone. It's tough trying to deal with so many inconsistencies and fluid information in RM's case. :banghead:

- A good P.I. would be gathering accurate information, sorting through the fog, analyzing and drawing conclusions - based on the facts. I think a PI would consider all of the theories we've covered in WS. If my spouse went missing, God forbid, I would have a PI on it within 2 or 3 days. So much "gets lost" with the ticking of the clock. Not being aware of whether a PI is/has been involved in RM's case, I can only say... I sure hope so.

thanks for the pic!!! No security camera for the M's???? That window left of garage makes me nervous--what Papa Cawfee calls --point of entry

what is the Kelly Blue Book value for THE CAR??? Did we ever find out????

I see something above the garage door that appears to be a camera. Can anyone on here distinguish if it is?

wow-- guests have us out numbered--lol!!!!!!!!
Register y'all------would love to hear your thoughts!!!!

wow-- guests have us out numbered--lol!!!!!!!!
Register y'all------would love to hear your thoughts!!!!

I hope the excessive guests means that Law Enforcement is reading the posts for ideas. I would. Alot of smart people on here throwing theories out.

thanks xheraldina!!!!!!!
Holy Cow---has the pool been searched??????????

It was June 14th. I am assuming the pool was open and being used at that point, so the cover should have been off, but good idea nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck