NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure he could! the element of surprise a bop on the head hes out cold tossed into the back of his red GTO
gone in a flash!

But then there is only five minutes from the time he turned off his phone and put everything in the drawer. Someone stated that you couldnt fit a mountain bike in the car but now I am to believe that someone dragged this 6'1 guy out of the house and stuffed him in the trunk of his own car in the middle of the day and none of this was seen on the neighbor's security camera?:pillowfight:

I have the same problem. Couldn't see the picture. I just figured since everyone else could see it that it was because I was using my phone. 99% of the time I'm viewing from my phone. Are you viewing from phone or computer?

I thought the same thing at first but then when I went to the computer I had the same problem :( hmm maybe the site was just having a momentary problem since everyone else can see. I will try again :confused:

Trying to get caught up.... Anything new been released in the last week or so?

Sorry I had a hard time finding it.... no, that was a drumroll ...as in you waiting for the punchline... sorry again took so long

if you're typing them out instead of clicking on them it's floorlaugh encased in colon :scared:

ok...now I'm thinking out loud

i cant get on board with the foul play at the house. Are you telling me it is plausible for foul play AND clean up to have transpired within 10 minutes?

I cant get on board with the errands as he left his wallet and cash at home.

I cant get on board with the bike ride since he didnt change his clothes.

I'm thinking someone could have surprised RM in the garage with a gun, then told RM to get in the vehicle and drive to an isolated area. After the deed was done, someone else drove RM's car to the train station. Two people would have to pull this off.
I'm not even sure this works, but I'm just saying a crime didn't have to happen in the home. Although, it depends on who was involved in perpetrating the crime, if more than 10 minutes was needed for cleaning up a crime scene.

JMO

I read that story the other day. I've seen it tweeted several times, too, with sayings like "looks like he bounced" or "looks like he ran off to start a new life"

We were being fed little tidbits of info off and on until the end of August, but nothing new since then I guess.

whats the twitter acct name??? please and thank you!

Haven't posted in a few days, although I read everything you guys post. I just can't keep rehashing the same facts/theories over and over ...sorry. I so wish there would be some new findings..Oh well, maybe when we aren't expecting it ...:banghead::banghead:

Is anyone else having problems seeing pics on homesnap? It tells me the pic is unavailable now. Can someone else plz check to verify this?

The pic was actually a bing map, which you can move around to see all sides of the property. Is that what you are having a hard time seeing?

http://www.lifamilies.com/chat/topic-robert-mayer-any-info-805539-2.html

MrsH2009

Re: Robert Mayer? Any info

Posted by Domino

Posted by MrsH2009

"I was looking for info on this teacher that has disappeared and been found twice, and

came across a group of people that try to solve these things.

It's interesting, but most seem to be in agreement he left on his own.Websleuths

thanks for the link. I have now been on the site nearly all night reading"

let me say...i dont know if i'm allowed to post another blog
set up to ask about rm missing..
but they mentioned THIS very websleuths thread -

omg

Maybe whats custom is that scrap is brought in, weighed and when a customer hits a certain number of pounds or dollar figure is met, then customer is paid??? Maybe RM came say 4, 7 times combined all scrap and then got cash?? Believe me "minimal transaction" has had me stumped--I thought it meant minimum allowed by law for a residential transaction (to prove its not stolen from a job-site/sites).

I've scrapped metal, but not copper. They pay you each time, even if it was less tha 10 bucks. This has been my experience. Maybe it is done differently at Arrow.

Is anyone else having problems seeing pics on homesnap? It tells me the pic is unavailable now. Can someone else plz check to verify this?

I'm having problems to. I get everything but the picture of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne