GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm originally from long island, a few towns from her. I could be wrong, but I interpret her tweet about following her to mean followers on Twitter, not actual people following her whereabouts. Reading some of the tweets from her friends, they use the B word to mean male or female.
I'm bad on the tweet time, but has anyone determined what time it was when she tweeted that she was drunk driving?

That driving drunk tweet was sent at 11:28 pm, but based on the location it doesn't seem that she was indeed driving at that time. The location shows it came from the corner of Cypress Lane and Pinetop Drive in Shirley, which is the same spot as her tweets that were posted at 11:08 pm and 11:44 pm.

I'm originally from long island, a few towns from her. I could be wrong, but I interpret her tweet about following her to mean followers on Twitter, not actual people following her whereabouts. Reading some of the tweets from her friends, they use the B word to mean male or female.
I'm bad on the tweet time, but has anyone determined what time it was when she tweeted that she was drunk driving?

I agree. I believe she meant following her on Twitter.

Such a shame...so young, she had her whole life ahead of her.

RIP Sarah.

Good Morning sweetlings----bear with me please-my computer is very cranky today. I am having trouble posting and thanking.........

I heard this last night--how sad---poor girl and her family and little one. What a blessing to have such a large family and circle of friends in your life.

May Lady Justice be swift and sure.

I think I am answering / responding to anothers post----we can posit the idea that the murdered drove the car, left the body and fled on foot probably?

If you look at the overhead satellite image, it appears to be a very dense wooded area behind the houses. You would think someone would have heard/saw something in those houses.

My thoughts as well....with so much property I wonder if anyone has motion sensor security lights.......sound really travels at night..............

Hi guys, just a gentle reminder on the rules.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If she was indeed murdered, which at this point seems likely, would the person/s responsible be either that incredibly brazen or that incredibly stupid to leave her car close to home?

If you dig into Sarah's twitter and find a particular male friend of hers, he mentions a few things. He says he was questioned all day on the 7th. Her car was found on his block. He mentions blood and as of today says homicide is still at his house.

What is nagging at me is her last tweet. According to the time stamp that I am viewing, it says 10:12 pm the night she went missing. She says [modsnip}That location that tweet was posted was on [modsnip]., a short distance from where both her car and body were found (assuming it is her).

That leaves me with a bunch of questions. How accurate are Twitter's location and time stamps? If it is accurate, then she was in Shirley from 8-9 pm based on earlier tweets. Just after 10 pm she tweeted from a location on [modsnip].

According to what is reported she was last seen at a friends in Shirley around 1 am. Did she leave Shirley and drive to near her own crime scene then go back to Shirley? Is the friend lying about the time that she left? If she drove back to Shirley after 10 pm, what was she doing in that area in the first place? Was she picking up that friend where her car was found? He does mention he hung out with her that night.

When I look at that last tweet from Sarah, the time stamp is 1:12am. Eastern time.

I hope Sarah's friends are as forthcoming with information to LE as they are on twitter and facebook.

FWIW This should not be too tough for SCPD.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...mine-if-body-found-is-missing-mom-s-1.8435656

Snipped

Investigators have collected evidence from inside and around Goode's car, which continues to undergo forensic testing. One possibility police are investigating is if Goode was physically assaulted in or near the car, then killed and left in the woods by her attacker. The police source who confirmed that the recovered body is believed to be that of Goode said that is one of many theories being explored by investigators.

Investigators also are looking at whether someone who knew the young mother assaulted her during a "domestic type" incident that led to her death, the source said.
No manner of death for the recovered victim has been made official, the source said.

FWIW- I'm 24 years old. *****es can refer to males or females, especially in the context she is using.

Additionally, the driving drunk tweet from 6/6 is also a song. Kid Cudi- Pursuit of Happiness. Not saying one way or another if she was just quoting the song or actually driving drunk. Not for me to speculate.

RIP Sarah. Whatever happened, I hope justice is swift. Definitely seems the police have a very good idea about what happened.

Seems to me they should have caught these jerks already!!!!

Yes, I'm under the impression the last tweet could be directed to male/female; however, after reading the latest update, I think it is male. Also, I do not believe she was referring to followers on twitters, I believe she meant physically being followed, do to a) the time stamp of the tweet just after 1 AM and b) the approximate GPS coordinates of the tweet, which was roughly .3 miles from the wooded area.

Also, I believe there to be more than one suspect, due to her plural description of b*****s noted in her last tweet. Just my beliefs of course, hopefully we get official word and arrests made sooner than later.

Here is the map I have made...if you click on the pin points starting with pinpoint A at roughly 5PM, I put the tweets she had in there as well.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zSVzbhhAIh4c.k7z24A5Pclqk

FWIW- I'm 24 years old. *****es can refer to males or females, especially in the context she is using.

Additionally, the driving drunk tweet from 6/6 is also a song. Kid Cudi- Pursuit of Happiness. Not saying one way or another if she was just quoting the song or actually driving drunk. Not for me to speculate.

RIP Sarah. Whatever happened, I hope justice is swift. Definitely seems the police have a very good idea about what happened.

thanks mcw0105 for clarifying---waaaaay back in my day girls were
B%$#ches and guys were B*%^tards. And to apply cawfee logic to driving drunk--she would have had to text veeeerrrrrryyyyy slowly-lol

I hope Sarah's friends are as forthcoming with information to LE as they are on twitter and facebook.

FWIW This should not be too tough for SCPD.

IMO LE has a great sense of what has transpired. Wonder if anyone has lawyered up like with Molly and Colt.

Yes, I'm under the impression the last tweet could be directed to male/female; however, after reading the latest update, I think it is male. Also, I do not believe she was referring to followers on twitters, I believe she meant physically being followed, do to a) the time stamp of the tweet just after 1 AM and b) the approximate GPS coordinates of the tweet, which was roughly .3 miles from the wooded area.

Also, I believe there to be more than one suspect, due to her plural description of b*****s noted in her last tweet. Just my beliefs of course, hopefully we get official word and arrests made sooner than later.

Here is the map I have made...if you click on the pin points starting with pinpoint A at roughly 5PM, I put the tweets she had in there as well.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zSVzbhhAIh4c.k7z24A5Pclqk

Wow!

Incredibly informative map, Tjdegoed!

:tyou:

I wish she had called 911 and stayed on the line until help arrived.

Great point deedee---------she probably thought she could get away safely OR she knew the people/person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper