GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also her followers have more than doubled since yesterday, so they are down in the second half of the list

Who were these people she was out with? Is anything known about them? Was she having problems among the people she hung out with?

cluciano63----IIRC Sarah was hanging out with "close friends" that night. This was stated by SCPD---its in an early newsclip--IIRC it was CBS?
I have heard it was a party. I have also heard the group was watching a movie.

OK found it---CBS News on line report dated June 13, 2014---Sarah was with "close friends" that night. I have every confidence that LE knows who they are looking for

Poison Ivy is only a problem if scratched. Hopefully he scratched and is covered with welts.

And it gets infected---nice big oozy sores that require a scrip from the doctor........I really am a nice girl but this piece of garbage...well you know
And this is OT---and MOO

IIRC, posts on social media can be linked to in this thread but only if it's the missing person or a perp that has already been named in msm. You can further point members to comments on social media by giving initials and date/time of a posting. Nevertheless, all this is considered rumor, not fact. You can not quote or take screen shots from sm and post them here. For more details ask a mod.

I agree that since this case has so much info from social media, a sm thread might be helpful.

yea im getting a lot more bad vibes from the people she was with that night and their friends than from the ex and his friends

I can't see or find any SM but am wondering about the type of people she hung out with? Jmo, you have to be more careful when you have a child to worry about...I guess I just can't imagine somehow ending up dead after a night of partying. Again...jmo

ETa. I do not mean to sound like I am blaming Sarah...hope it did not come out that way and we don't even know who killed her, or why (if there is such a thing as "why".) I am picking up vibes from other posters about SM that makes it sound as though it was an "internal" sort of crime, which is what I was meaning to say...and if so, pretty scary but also not all that rare lately, unfortunately.

I'm wondering which boys the girls were dating.. and if one or more of those boys were the ones who were with sarah that night or maybe the one she drove home.. and the girls found out.. and followed her..... hence the tweet about b*****s following her.

but i can also assure you then boys and men are referred to as *****es these days..

is this conversation allowed? every one seems to be discussing the twitter pages of people who havent been name in MSM but the convos arent being deleted and no ones being scolded? are we allowed to discuss without naming names? or has a mod not noticed yet?? lol

bbm - you can alert your own post and a mod will have a look and let us know and/or open a thread for sm discussions. :seeya:

I have seen it mentioned a couple of times in this thread about Sarah driving someone home. Do we know if that is indeed a fact? Everything I have seen in the media only states that she was last seen in Shirley at a friend's house around 1 am. If she did drive someone home, then technically speaking she wasn't last seen in Shirley, she would have been last seen by the person she drove home. Does anyone know where it has been mentioned that she did give someone a ride home?

I don't know if this information could come into play in LE's investigation or not, but I just looked at NYS sex registry and specifically for Medford. About 30 names showed up. That is quite a few people for a town that isn't all that large. I wonder how many of them live near Eagle Estates.

I have been catching up on the tweets. This is so sad. Her final tweets are breaking my heart. Sarah seemed tough for such a small girl. I am sure she put up a fight and there is a ton of evidence in her car. I don't think this crime as preplanned and whoever did it was probably sloppy about covering it up quickly. I believe there will be an arrest very soon.

im guessing bc there is an ongoing investigation they haven't released any details.. apparently he wasn't giving up her whereabouts if he's been locked up..im figuring the ME can now determine if there was more than one person involved

Sarah's community (and Long Island n general)has really gone above and beyond to help her family at this most difficult time. The fund raised more than $25,000 in 24 hours, a local funeral home has donated all funeral and burial costs, people are offering meals and help with the daughter. No links, so, IMO.

Hi guys, just a gentle reminder on the rules.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
:bump:

Bessie, is it possible to have an SM thread? Or basement/parking lot? I'm not quite sure what you guys call it. There is so much info on twitter that we are all dying to discuss. If not, I'll just sit on my hands for now! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member