GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were these people she was out with? Is anything known about them? Was she having problems among the people she hung out with?

Reading up on this a bit and it seems there is no confirmation that it was her body that was found. So stay positive.

IMHO I hope LE dusts the back of the license plates. It seems they were bent up as to avoid someone seeing the plate number 100%. The idiot who bent them I'm sure didn't think about leaving prints on the inside (back) of the plate.

Investigators also are looking at whether someone who knew the young mother assaulted her during a "domestic type" incident that led to her death, the source said.
No manner of death for the recovered victim has been made official, the source said.

It sounds very much like LE are trying to get someone to confess that they killed SG by accident in the heat of an argument. Probably telling them they know it isn't their fault and to just confess and the cops will help him etc. I hope the suspect buys into this! :jail:

RIP Sarah.

:rose:

I don't think it will be long till someone is arrested. That spectrum of the twitterverse is alive with comments (vague, but firm) about who was probably responsible.

RIP Sarah.

:rose:

I don't think it will be long till someone is arrested. That spectrum of the twitterverse is alive with comments (vague, but firm) about who was probably responsible.
I think you're right shebetjello. I have a strong feeling that SCPD know who's involved, and I think we may be seeing more than one arrest, and soon.

~ Lovely Sarah, may she be at Peace ~

I have a strong feeling that the perp is already in custody.

I think you're right shebetjello. I have a strong feeling that SCPD know who's involved, and I think we may be seeing more than one arrest, and soon.

~ Lovely Sarah, may she be at Peace ~

Agree, and unless the perp lives near where Sarah's car was found, there would at least have to be someone to pick him/her up from that location.

MOO

So sad.
It sounds like it wasn't planned. That's always a good thing as far as evidence goes. spur if the moment usually means the killer was sloppy...lots of evidence
I hope the car contains evidence of her killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time posting on this thread but I've been following. I found this statement interesting by the police especially since one of her "friends" had a tweet about being infested by tics on his twitter (hope I can say this).

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...e-body-found-in-medford-source-says-1.8435656

"Investigators and crime scene technicians spent nearly 24 hours combing the densely wooded, tick-infested area where Goode was found, collecting forensic evidence and traces of her remains."

ETA: And the other asking someone to bring him Aloe on June 7th. On June 8th the one asking the other to get someone's phone to call him.

deleted my original post because im afraid it was against the rules. sorry!

First time posting on this thread but I've been following. I found this statement interesting by the police especially since one of her "friends" had a tweet about being infested by tics on his twitter (hope I can say this).

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...e-body-found-in-medford-source-says-1.8435656

"Investigators and crime scene technicians spent nearly 24 hours combing the densely wooded, tick-infested area where Goode was found, collecting forensic evidence and traces of her remains."

ETA: And the other asking someone to bring him Aloe on June 7th. On June 8th the one asking the other to get someone's phone to call him.

Whoa! Probably watching too much CSI but are certain ticks indigenous to certain areas? Kind of like tick DNA?

Sarah Goode's friends ask her 'killer' to surrender

One day after a search party found a body that a police source said is missing mother Sarah P. Goode, the young woman's friends delivered a tearful plea for her "killer" to surrender.
Three friends showed up Friday afternoon near the woods by Camden Court in Medford, where police found the body Thursday evening.

"Just turn yourself in and confess to this horrible thing you did," said Kirstin Berkowitz, of Shirley. "I hope you have the worst guilty conscience. How can you be so cruel?"
A police source said Goode was the victim of a homicide, and police are investigating whether she was assaulted during a "domestic type" incident involving someone she knew that ended in her death.

Sarah Goode's friends ask her 'killer' to surrender

One day after a search party found a body that a police source said is missing mother Sarah P. Goode, the young woman's friends delivered a tearful plea for her "killer" to surrender.
Three friends showed up Friday afternoon near the woods by Camden Court in Medford, where police found the body Thursday evening.

"Just turn yourself in and confess to this horrible thing you did," said Kirstin Berkowitz, of Shirley. "I hope you have the worst guilty conscience. How can you be so cruel?"
A police source said Goode was the victim of a homicide, and police are investigating whether she was assaulted during a "domestic type" incident involving someone she knew that ended in her death.

420 comments under the article. Someone is going to talk.

So she has been identified? If so, I guess this thread needs to be moved. On the Fb page earlier, they were still scolding people for thinking the body was Sarah, but if her friends are asking for the killer to come forward, I guess it is official?

Body found in Long Island woods is the missing mom of 4-year-old daughter: family
Sarah Goode, 21, was found in Medford Thursday evening by a search party of about 40 people. Family members confirmed Friday that the body is Goode.

The Suffolk County police department has not officially identified the remains, but distraught family members believe it is the Longwood High School graduate.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...s-missing-mom-article-1.1829191#ixzz34b6u7ohw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member