GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried googling her last tweet and I couldn't find anything, so I am doubting it is from a song. I haven't seen anything stating what personal effects were found if any. I do recall reading somewhere that her keys weren't in the car. I am thinking that maybe the perp took them and tossed them somewhere because his prints may have been on them. While it is quite possible that her last tweet meant that she was literally being followed, I suspect it meant that she was being followed on Twitter. If she was being followed literally, wouldn't it have made more sense for her to use the phone to call the police instead of using it to tweet? I don't believe the mystery to the blocked caller has been answered and it is unlikely we will have any way to find out, but you can bet the police more than likely know by searching her phone records.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kidcudi/pursuitofhappiness.html

I don't care, hand on the wheel, driving drunk, I'm doin’ my thing

The tweet right before it is a song also.

Someone had the idea that perhaps a problem started within the car, perhaps someone tried to force them self on her. Perhaps a struggle began and in order for her to get away she left the car and ran into the woods. This would explain why she still had her flip flops on and a few other details.

This is my belief or opinion or however you want to call it. I agree that whatever fate she met that night, started in the car. When her body was first found it was initially reported that they found a partially clothed and partially decomposed body. Words have seem to been changed to "disarray" I believe that she was sexually assaulted in her car.

While it is possible that she tried to escape into the woods, I have my doubts. We don't know what her state of mind was that night, but if you are possibly fighting for your life...Why would you choose to run into the darkened woods instead of the few houses that are on that block. I personally would be looking to bang on the neighbors doors, but that is just me.

Also when her car was first reported found I recall hearing it mentioned that witnesses said there was blood in the car. LE still hasn't confirmed this, but I believe it to be true. The big question is..how much blood? It's my opinion that there was a significant amount found. Significant enough for LE to believe they had a homicide on their hands. I believe she lost her life in that car and then was later disposed of.

The last tweet is not a song lyric that I can find, I even took it apart to look. It may be though, it would fit into the rest of how she tweets.

I still think she was physically being followed, especially considering that twitter comment about the vehicle, something to the effect of, that she knew someone was watching her because she lived on a dead end street or something. Sorry I am not being clear on the twitter message but can't find it right now. And didn't someone say she was "the other woman" like that maybe a female was jealous because of a guy? I could see her taking someone on a journey, driving around or fast, etc and I maybe finally jumping out of her car to confront them. It seems she like putting up a tough persona... Maybe she was bloody and tried to get back in her car... All just guesses of mine of course.

I think at this point, we are all hitting on the same point; something terrible happened to Sarah in that car. The statement of blood being in the car was made by a witness, if I remember correctly. IMO that would mean there was a significant amount of blood that it could be seen by the naked eye, as oppose to traces of blood that are detected by luminal. IMO, what we are not very sure about is how she ended up in the woods. Was she brought there by the perp, or did she run into there on her own? I think those that are leaning toward Sarah running away into the woods is because we want to explain how the flip flops cold still be on her feet. Other than that, it does make more sense she was, sadly, dumped there.
Are we sure both flip flops were on her feet? We really do not know how credible of a statement this is Perhaps there was only one left on one foot, or they were in the area and whomever made that observation just summed it up by saying "she was wearing flip flops", when in realty they were not actually on her feet.

I think at this point, we are all hitting on the same point; something terrible happened to Sarah in that car. The statement of blood being in the car was made by a witness, if I remember correctly. IMO that would mean there was a significant amount of blood that it could be seen by the naked eye, as oppose to traces of blood that are detected by luminal. IMO, what we are not very sure about is how she ended up in the woods. Was she brought there by the perp, or did she run into there on her own? I think those that are leaning toward Sarah running away into the woods is because we want to explain how the flip flops cold still be on her feet. Other than that, it does make more sense she was, sadly, dumped there.
Are we sure both flip flops were on her feet? We really do not know how credible of a statement this is Perhaps there was only one left on one foot, or they were in the area and whomever made that observation just summed it up by saying "she was wearing flip flops", when in realty they were not actually on her feet.
Agree, I believe the crime originated in her car. Also, my belief, *if* she still had the flip-flops on her feet would be that she was put in the woods. I cannot envision running into the woods, trying to flee the perpetrator, in flip-flops and them still being on her feet. If anything, she would stumble and fall, in my opinion. It is hard enough to run with them on on a flat surface such as concrete, let alone in uneven, rugged terrain such as a wooded area. If she did run with them on, I agree, it is more plausible they fell off and were not on her feet when she was found.

MOO

Agree, I believe the crime originated in her car. Also, my belief, *if* she still had the flip-flops on her feet would be that she was put in the woods. I cannot envision running into the woods, trying to flee the perpetrator, in flip-flops and them still being on her feet. If anything, she would stumble and fall, in my opinion. It is hard enough to run with them on on a flat surface such as concrete, let alone in uneven, rugged terrain such as a wooded area. If she did run with them on, I agree, it is more plausible they fell off and were not on her feet when she was found.

MOO

I've been following this thread since it started so I figured I would chime in. I love reading all the possibilities and seeing the map.
I agree, I believe that she was murdered in her car and carried to the area where her body was found. I've been going through twitter and I finally found the tweet that was mentioned earlier (about ticks posted June 10th). I find it suspicious how this person who tweeted about ticks never mentioned anything about SG's wake or funeral. Did they not go? The few days of her wake and funeral was like any ordinary day for this person. I thought this person was in the "circle" of friends?
The only thing though this person was out of town when SG disappeared. So makes me wonder if her body had been moved there? I'm also not sure if LE had searched the area SG was found in but volunteers figured they would look again there?

Alot of what you hear early on in a case turns out to be not true. Alot of us learned that on the other forum about the LISK. It will take time for the truth to come out. An arrest has to come first. Hopefully soon.

sparkly96---I think the group SG was with that night was a new group of friends.
I have read almost all their tweets and its eye opening. I'm not sure how much we are allowed to mention--not sure if its considered "sleuthing" someone.

IMO Sarah could have been killed somewhere else than the car, and then after the murder been transported in her own car to the road near the wood and blood from her body could have, while transport containimated the car.

IMO Sarah could have been killed somewhere else than the car, and then after the murder been transported in her own car to the road near the wood and blood from her body could have, while transport containimated the car.

Then why dump her in her own neighborhood and not a more remote place. I'm thinking she was killed in the car which is why neighbors didn't hear anything.

Then why dump her in her own neighborhood and not a more remote place. I'm thinking she was killed in the car which is why neighbors didn't hear anything.
should LE be able to tell if she was killed on the car or woods?

I believe like many that Sarah was beaten to death in her car, and then carried out into the woods with a staged scene of sexual assault "ie: clothes not on her body completely etc". Since her shoes were still on, I'm going to assume that maybe her shirt was lifted up and her pants pulled down. Again, some flip flops have a back to them so it's more like a summer sandal. Someone staging it wouldn't think to remove her shoes to make it seem like she was alive when she walked there. and if she had been dragged her shows would have come off unless it had an ankle strap.

I think it's highly probable that females did this, who were waiting for her to drop of JF. OR 2 males. I don't think it's 1 person who acted alone.

Until a POI and their address is revealed, my thoughts are it is possible the perp is in the area where her car was found and perhaps walked home. Otherwise, it would seem there are two people involved, meaning one would have to pick up the perp and/or drive the perp's car. I am also curious if there were fingerprints, or if there was any debris from the woods found inside the car such as on the floor mats to indicate if the perp moved the car after disposing of Sarah's body.

MOO

Until a POI and their address is revealed, my thoughts are it is possible the perp is in the area where her car was found and perhaps walked home. Otherwise, it would seem there are two people involved, meaning one would have to pick up the perp and/or drive the perp's car. I am also curious if there were fingerprints, or if there was any debris from the woods found inside the car such as on the floor mats to indicate if the perp moved the car after disposing of Sarah's body.

MOO

Word around town was that bloody prints were found on the bent license plate. IMO If that were the case, there would have been an arrest that day.

My thought... What if SG met up with people and went into the woods with them on her own volition perhaps to party or some other reason (no disrespect to SG intended here) hence the flip flops still on her feet. Somehow, a fight/struggle happened ending in her demise. The perp, with blood on them, then went back to her car and moved it to the location where it was found. I'm thinking the robert chambers Central Park case.jmo

My thought... What if SG met up with people and went into the woods with them on her own volition perhaps to party or some other reason (no disrespect to SG intended here) hence the flip flops still on her feet. Somehow, a fight/struggle happened ending in her demise. The perp, with blood on them, then went back to her car and moved it to the location where it was found. I'm thinking the robert chambers Central Park case.jmo
why would they move th car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member