GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT--but I know you will indulge me---a compelling group and story--not being flippant or sarcastic but this is.......story telling to say the very least. I know we have alot of writers involved with WS---I am sure they see it.

We're all assuming the perp intentionally bent Sarah's license plate to somehow delay identification of the car. It's possible Sarah or one of her friends could've bent the plate herself - she did mention on Twitter getting a ticket from the red light camera. Or is there any way it could've been bent accidentally when the car ran into something or was travelling through a field/ditch/wooded area? I think someone did also mention that the perp may have bent it to avoid being recognizable in surveillance video - which is a scary thought to me because it indicates an experienced criminal, not a panicked drunken isolated incident.

Did she have a plate holder on the car?? Mr C had one but it broke--and his license plate is a little bent-----we have lots to speculate on!!!

They never released pictures of the car the day it was found. Actually, a picture of the wrong car was circulated. We don't know how exactly it was bent or if it was bent prior to that night.

Did she have a plate holder on the car?? Mr C had one but it broke--and his license plate is a little bent-----we have lots to speculate on!!!

Hopefully an arrest will be made soon and everyone finds out what happen to this poor girl. I have the feeling Sarah was set up. Its obvious she was stalked first. The whole thing is so creepy. EVIL.

Hopefully an arrest will be made soon and everyone finds out what happen to this poor girl. I have the feeling Sarah was set up. Its obvious she was stalked first. The whole thing is so creepy. EVIL.

BBM. I've been thinking about this angle too. I agree with you but keep coming back to this question ---- set up for what?

Thoughts?

BBM. Just a friendly FYI. :smile:

Snipped from Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community -

Inviting outside contact or alluding to "private" additional information:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it. Additionally,please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.
If you can't post it, don't.

BBM. I've been thinking about this angle too. I agree with you but keep coming back to this question ---- set up for what?

Thoughts?

I'm thinking jealousy? Maybe the perp(s) were females and it could be a jealousy thing. Maybe SG was seeing a guy and his ex or current girlfriend got jealous??
or
Maybe the perp(s) wanted more from SG she was willing to give and things got out of hand and she was murdered.

I'm under the impression it wasn't a single person who did this. It also seems that friends know who is responsible as certain tweets that were posted just after she went missing up until a little after she was found have been removed. They are building up a case. Something should surface on MSM very soon.

I hope whoever is responsible is shaking in their boots. To the killer or killers"say goodby to your freedom and life as you know it." Losers.

I believe she was set up, the party even being a ruse of sorts (to get her out of the house) to say "See! we can all get along!" and I totally believe it was more than one person and I believe a woman was there too. JMO

I believe she was set up, the party even being a ruse of sorts (to get her out of the house) to say "See! we can all get along!" and I totally believe it was more than one person and I believe a woman was there too. JMO

It wound not surprise me one bit if a female was among those arrested for this.

IIRC there are two groups of friends---old group and new group-----do we know the link between the two??? Or is this work friend/s and growing up/school friends???

They never released pictures of the car the day it was found. Actually, a picture of the wrong car was circulated. We don't know how exactly it was bent or if it was bent prior to that night.

Thinking on this right now Momoffour------could be b/c there was alot of evidence in and on Sarah's car.

See, I don't the license plate itself is such an issue. I don't think it was the people we have been looking at either. I do think she knew who was following her and that it was a male but not the person she was dropping off. I think this person may have been fantasizing about her and was following her and became enraged she took another guy home. The way her body was found suggests it was someone angry and a kind of crime of passion if not only is his own mind. This is only the feeling I had right away and I have been looking at all the same things everyone else has to prove against that but I not totally convinced. The language and things all of them, her new group, old group and even herself say on social media is just all slang and lingo. I just can't read into all that alone. The one thing that makes me think that the most is she knew someone was following her and I don't think she would have been hanging out with that person. It may be a lot longer before any details are released and am arrest is made.

Karamasmom-------could be a total non-issue. The plates were bent to "hide" the car or bent b/c of an innocent reason---Mr C's plates are bent b/c the plate holder broke off and he has yet to replace it--rofl--I will note tho--You can get a red light camera ticket--the plate isnt very bent--I am going OT tho------

IMO--this was not random at all---she knew the person/s involved.

I agree, I think she knew the person(s), just am not convinced it was this particular person. Haven't had that aha moment I guess you could say. It's discouraging no information has been released but I'm guessing they, LE, aren't going to give any so that when questioning they can use or get more from withholding.

heading out sweetlings---everyone have a great night and be safe---maybe tomorrow we will hear some news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper