GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that pic is from the same night. Those tagged have posted on twitter that they last saw her on "Friday".

Was the party on Friday????? I just assumed that the pic was taken at the party-----unless the group is looking to make some murky water

Was the party on Friday????? I just assumed that the pic was taken at the party-----unless the group is looking to make some murky water

Yes the party/watching movies-last night she was seen was on Friday the 6th. From everything I have read. I assume as well that the pic was from then. On SM people were asking the ones tagged in that pic questions ie: did she leave alone/with anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome post! RIPSPG!

Welcome. That was so very thorough and detailed.
I agree with you. IMO this was done by someone known to Sarah.

jj44----there was a little "dissention" about her leaving alone-----IIRC someone within the group said Sarah left alone, yet there are reports she drove someone home.

And Monday Morning questions!!! Sarah seemed to leave the party early--do we know why?? And what hobbies and interests did she have? Belong to a Mommy group (there are alot of parents in her social circle), a gym/yoga studio etc????

panthera your post at 640---Yes-what is the COD--and i want to know about the evidence found in Sarah's car---where was the blood found, what other fluids and fibers were found inside and outside of the car.

Welcome to all newcomers------great questions, points made and thoughts provided.
If any of you can be considered insiders--please see a mod to get verified--great to have more info.

lurq---I agree that LE may have to broaden the circle--this could be a creepy co-worker, neighbor, friend-of-a-friend. Great thoughts on a dating web-site--did not occur to me aty all. I am sure LE has gone thru her home computer and her work computer as well. JMO-some of this group seems prone to violence-adding drugs and alcohol makes violence doubly possible.

The idea of an "initiation" some one posted---not sure who and I apologize--is interesting---I can see it especially when this crew likens themselves to /gangsta/badass "family"---just a fast thought--"family" is also a Mafia term--second rule of Mafia--omerta

In picture of the group, she is leaning into JF like they are a couple. Maybe they were getting close that night and a girl that may not have been an ex but previously hooked up with him but m followed them when she drove him home.

If you look at the picture, it looks like the girl with the glasses behind the two other girls jumped into the picture. It just does not look natural the way she is in the picture. I also read her twitter and leading up to the incident she was talking about being in love with her best friend. She also said that she knows going to the wake is the right thing to do but something to the effect of she doesn't think she should go.

Going by the time of Sarah's last tweet and how dark it is outside--its a difference of maybe an hour?? Figure the pic was taken 9-9:30pm---now of course that is IF the picture was taken that June 6........................sorry sweetlings--did my workout and having alot of cawfee--cant be helped

And I do see a woman's hand (or fist) in this .......disgusting to think people do this to each other--she is a human being with a child, a family and friends who love her.

Ripsgp, I had a feeling this case might end up sounding like a Dateline episode. I do believe it was premeditated though. She was stalked. Girls can be vicious. They think they are smarter than everybody. They think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. No sense of consequence. Prison is waiting for these bit--es now. They will cry for the parents they probably cursed. Im so mad.

When I say premeditated I mean the actual murder, to me I feel like this was a confrontation that they both knew was coming but spiraled out of control, it's so sloppy, I just can't imagine any part of it was organized, but I do think that the instagram picture of the missed calls was the killer and I think the stalker on her street from the twitter post was the killer but I don't think the actual murder was really planned out because with the twitter posts and the way we have put it all together so far just makes me feel like this was all a bad set of circumstances that put Sarah in the wrong place with the wrong group when she was finally alone. What do you think?

IMO

When I say premeditated I mean the actual murder, to me I feel like this was a confrontation that they both knew was coming but spiraled out of control, it's so sloppy, I just can't imagine any part of it was organized, but I do think that the instagram picture of the missed calls was the killer and I think the stalker on her street from the twitter post was the killer but I don't think the actual murder was really planned out because with the twitter posts and the way we have put it all together so far just makes me feel like this was all a bad set of circumstances that put Sarah in the wrong place with the wrong group when she was finally alone. What do you think?

IMO

Agreed.
I am hoping SCPD is all over these people's SM. So much information can be collected from them. I realize SM cannot directly lead to an arrest (or maybe), but, it can certainly help pin point them in the right direction.

jj44----there was a little "dissention" about her leaving alone-----IIRC someone within the group said Sarah left alone, yet there are reports she drove someone home.

And Monday Morning questions!!! Sarah seemed to leave the party early--do we know why?? And what hobbies and interests did she have? Belong to a Mommy group (there are alot of parents in her social circle), a gym/yoga studio etc????

panthera your post at 640---Yes-what is the COD--and i want to know about the evidence found in Sarah's car---where was the blood found, what other fluids and fibers were found inside and outside of the car.

Welcome to all newcomers------great questions, points made and thoughts provided.

If any of you can be considered insiders--please see a mod to get verified--great to have more info.

lurq---I agree that LE may have to broaden the circle--this could be a creepy co-worker, neighbor, friend-of-a-friend. Great thoughts on a dating web-site--did not occur to me aty all. I am sure LE has gone thru her home computer and her work computer as well. JMO-some of this group seems prone to violence-adding drugs and alcohol makes violence doubly possible.

I remember reading the comments and I found many of them just odd. Im not sure if maybe I read them after some had comments had been deleted or not. Someone asked (I believe 2 of the girls tagged in party pic that he directed it to). Did she leave alone or drove anyone home? One girls reply was-she drove her own car. Which didnt really answer his question. Maybe some info was deleted by the time I read it since there were no further inquires as to did she or did she not leave alone in that comment section. However, under other tweets it is mentioned that she did drive someone home from the party. Going back to the first tweet one of the girls also mentions that Fri night was the first time she met Sarah.

Personally, I found twitter a real pain to navigate. Esp at first, with so many people commenting and how often they post as well. The other thing that I still cant get over is the fact so many of these "friends" went from posting how upset they were, shocked, pointing fingers etc. Then the next post/tweet a few mins later being ie: does anyone have plans tonight?, my mom makes me clean up before I out, etc. i guess it does speak for the maturity level of some though. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO

Look at the early on behavior of the killer. And now Sarah is gone. I dont believe there was a late night chance meeting between Sarah and whoever did this to her. Thats to much of a coincidence. The killing may have been sloppy but I think it was planned. Naturally, the killers wont admit that. They will say they wanted to fight and she accidently died. Was Sarahs clothes in disaray? If they were, this would not be an after thought with an accidental death. That also would have been part of the plan to throw off police. I dont believe this is a fight gone wrong.

Look at the early on behavior of the killer. And now Sarah is gone. I dont believe there was a late night chance meeting between Sarah and whoever did this to her. Thats to much of a coincidence. The killing may have been sloppy but I think it was planned. Naturally, the killers wont admit that. They will say they wanted to fight and she accidently died. Was Sarahs clothes in disaray? If they were, this would not be an after thought with an accidental death. That also would have been part of the plan to throw off police. I dont believe this is a fight gone wrong.

Can you go more in depth on this so I can try to paint a different picture than what I've put together? If it was planned, do you think the killer was at the party and left after she did and followed her? How could they get Sarah to stop her own car at any particular place in accordance with a premeditated plan? And lastly wouldn't they have gone slightly greater lengths to follow her undetected if they had such cruel and excessive intentions with Sarah? Sarah clearly knew according to twitter who was following her and would have almost definitely texted one of her friends and said something to the extent of "so and so is following me". I am extremely confident in this if she went as far as to make a twitter post about it (it's more involved than a text).

Also please note that autocorrect or talk to text could've helped keep Sarah's words spelled correctly so I wouldn't read too much in on her sentences being complete and spelled correctly, My point in this is to say that IMO that's no indication of how sober she was or whether or not she was driving. Also young adults will go out of their way to make sure words are spelled correctly even if they are intoxicated so that they do not appear to be overly intoxicated on social media

getting Sarah to pull over could have been easy---flashing your brights, yelling out the window (and I maintain--NEIGHBORS HEARD SOMETHING), bumping her car------another thing we dont know-how much damage if any does her car have???

The killer/killers could have been at the party, and / or waited outside for Sarah to leave.
They also could have been "advised" that Sarah had left.

getting Sarah to pull over could have been easy---flashing your brights, yelling out the window (and I maintain--NEIGHBORS HEARD SOMETHING), bumping her car------another thing we dont know-how much damage if any does her car have???

The killer/killers could have been at the party, and / or waited outside for Sarah to leave.
They also could have been "advised" that Sarah had left.

Hey Hot cawfee, it's hard to believe that neighbors didn't hear and since LE is keeping information limited maybe they very well did get tipped from neighbors, I'm talking about the neighbors on the dead end street near point G where (roughly, about) I believe the altercation took place. I don't think neighbors near where the car was found were aware of any wrong doing the night of the murder. Also note that neighbors from point G probably did not call the police or have a LOT of information because if they did then Sarah would have been found MUCH sooner! Think about it, whatever happened that night, the neighbors (if they did hear much) probably didn't even connect it to Sarah's disappearance until after her body was located right off the end of their block, otherwise the police would've searched there (they did not, let me remind everyone that a search party largely comprised of loved ones had to find poor Sarah). IMO the flashing lights and yelling out the window would not force her to do anything along the killer's plan, that still goes with my theory that she pulled onto that side street to either try to lose the followers or to verbally confront them on her own will (I do not believe she was bumped while driving, that's a lot of voluntary physical evidence for someone that can clearly get Sarah's attention without actually hitting her car, plus being very into her car she would have called friends right away if that happened (she wouldn't have called police at this time if she had been drinking & driving like her tweets suggest (I know that "drinking and driving doing my thing" is a line from a Kid Cudi song, but she likely posted that because she was relating to that particular line)), instead it seems she didn't think that she nor her car were in great danger at the time of the post on twitter or at the time she pulled onto this side street), it was not forced, and if it was on her own will that would be a poor plan for the killers to just hope she pulls off onto a dead end road and gets out of the car so they can carry out their "plan"

IMO & all due respect

PS why do I get logged out every 2 seconds

Hey Hot cawfee, it's hard to believe that neighbors didn't hear and since LE is keeping information limited maybe they very well did get tipped from neighbors, I'm talking about the neighbors on the dead end street near point G where (roughly, about) I believe the altercation took place. I don't think neighbors near where the car was found were aware of any wrong doing the night of the murder. Also note that neighbors from point G probably did not call the police or have a LOT of information because if they did then Sarah would have been found MUCH sooner! Think about it, whatever happened that night, the neighbors (if they did hear much) probably didn't even connect it to Sarah's disappearance until after her body was located right off the end of their block, otherwise the police would've searched there (they did not, let me remind everyone that a search party largely comprised of loved ones had to find poor Sarah). IMO the flashing lights and yelling out the window would not force her to do anything along the killer's plan, that still goes with my theory that she pulled onto that side street to either try to lose the followers or to verbally confront them on her own will (I do not believe she was bumped while driving, that's a lot of voluntary physical evidence for someone that can clearly get Sarah's attention without actually hitting her car, plus being very into her car she would have called friends right away if that happened (she wouldn't have called police at this time if she had been drinking & driving like her tweets suggest (I know that "drinking and driving doing my thing" is a line from a Kid Cudi song, but she likely posted that because she was relating to that particular line), instead it seems she didn't think that she nor her car were in great danger at the time of the post on twitter or at the time she pulled onto this side street), it was not forced, and if it was on her own will that would be a poor plan for the killers to just hope she pulls off onto a dead end road and gets out of the car so they can carry out their "plan"

IMO & all due respect

PS why do I get logged out every 2 seconds

Maybe when she took JF home, they went in to the woods to smoke weed and hang out, etc and other people were there waiting for them and where she was found was not the location they were at. They would obviously bring her to another location in the woods other than where they hang out.

Maybe she tweeted her last tweet when they were deep in the woods and that is what she meant about taking you on a journey(come find me here). Then her so called new "friends" turned out to be the ones following her.

I still believe that who she thought was following was not who was following her and she was blindsided by who the people following her were(her new group) who she felt safe with.

Maybe when she took JF home, they went in to the woods to smoke weed and hang out, etc and other people were there waiting for them and where she was found was not the location they were at. They would obviously bring her to another location in the woods other than where they hang out.

... So you think this was a set up and that someone that was posing as a friend of Sarah convinced her to go into the woods where she was ambushed, killed in the woods, brought back out to her car to put her blood in it (we have touched on this earlier that witnesses say there was a very large amount of blood visable in the car (too much to be the killer's alone)) and then brought her back into the woods? This isn't the 70s, people in their 20s don't hang in the woods and smoke pot esp when they could be doing it at the house party they left or in their car driving around... TBH IMO

... So you think this was a set up and that someone that was posing as a friend of Sarah convinced her to go into the woods where she was ambushed, killed in the woods, brought back out to her car to put her blood in it (we have touched on this earlier that witnesses say there was a very large amount of blood visable in the car (too much to be the killer's alone)) and then brought her back into the woods? This isn't the 70s, people in their 20s don't hang in the woods and smoke pot esp when they could be doing it at the house party they left or in their car driving around... TBH IMO

There are various pictures of the groups sitting around a fire pit in what appears to be the woods. I do not think they planned to kill her. I think things escalated out of control. Maybe they have a mutual spot in the woods where they all go. Maybe she ran back to her car and was dragged back out and a struggle was ensuing.

You can't drive around in your car drinking and drugging without possibly getting arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper