GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yea that is strange wording MOMOFFOURBOYS. Maybe just a grammar error, but I read reports there was semen and it was awaiting DNA testing. So I think "ATTEMPTED" is inaccurate, we know for sure a rape took place. Bad choice of words in my opinion. Do we know how long DNA results take to come back from testing?

Not too be graphic but maybe he well, couldn't hold it and it enraged him futher? Or worse he left the specimen after he hurt her? Either way I've just totally grossed myself out. He's a monster. Wish he would plea guilty and save her family and community the horror of a trial.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Or to be really depraved DT could not get "excited" until or unless Sarah was beaten.........like you inthedark14 I think DT had to have such conditions present in order to "perform sexually".....

Not very OT but was out yesterday with Mr C and saw a group of Sarah's family and friends with their t-shirts and gave lots of love and support--told them to stay strong and b/c they are a class group of people thanked us graciously for all our prayers and support.

"Albertson also said semen was recovered from the crime scene, and some of the victim's pulled-out hair was found hanging from a window of her car."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...sed-of-killing-sarah-goode-cops-say-1.8779053

Attempted rape makes no sense.

I agree, how is it attempted rape when there was definate evidence of sexual assault? And I'm pretty sure the medical examiner would be able to tell whether the sexual activity was consensual or forced. Maybe it's just some "legal" terminology, that they have to use......or till they get DNA results maybe it's the charge thy have to use. Idk. But IMO it's insulting to Sarah and her family.

Maybe they have no evidence of penetration, but semen was found on her. Like you guys said, maybe he likes to pull a knife gets aroused that way and she struggled to get away.

Maybe they have no evidence of penetration, but semen was found on her. Like you guys said, maybe he likes to pull a knife gets aroused that way and she struggled to get away.

Yeah that could be a possibility. There's a lot of scenarios I guess that could fit the charges if you really think about it. And we may never know, whose to say he's gonna actually say what happened, or even go to trial. He may just take an offer. It definately takes a certain kind of monster to get aroused while beating/murdering another person. Not only aroused....but completing the act. IMO I don't think a jury will take this lightly. He's toast.:jail:

https://www.google.com/search?q=dan...ty-in-murder-of-li-mom-sarah-goode%2F;692;384

Newest mugshot, says posted 21 hours ago, maybe from his appearance yesterday. He's not looking so smug anymore, not looking good at all actually. Looks like he got lumped up. His face has been all over the news, I can guarantee the other inmates are not gonna be very welcoming............just sayin.

TY. New mugshot also here (sorry if link is already posted, I can't read the Newsday articles, so this might be helpful to others who can't either):

Dante Taylor pleads not guilty in murder of LI mom Sarah Goode
POSTED 4:43 PM, JULY 24, 2014, BY JEREMY TANNER

http://pix11.com/2014/07/24/dante-taylor-pleads-not-guilty-in-murder-of-li-mom-sarah-goode/

I agree, how is it attempted rape when there was definate evidence of sexual assault? And I'm pretty sure the medical examiner would be able to tell whether the sexual activity was consensual or forced. Maybe it's just some "legal" terminology, that they have to use......or till they get DNA results maybe it's the charge thy have to use. Idk. But IMO it's insulting to Sarah and her family.

IMO the attempted rape charge is for the young lady from a few years back who got away (the charge they picked him up for in Florida). I don't believe they have added a rape charge for Sarah yet but they should.

ROCHESTERGIRL What were actually referring to is a channel 12 news article I posted a link to, it's post #403. If u read the column it describes that "taylor brutally beat goode while ATTEMPTING to rape her". So were trying to figure out why it's "attempted" if we know she was sexually assaulted and semen was found.

Can someone please go on "webcrims" and explain how and why it says DT was released
on his own recognise? Am I reading it correctly?

It does say released on own recognize. I am going to do some digging around and find out if he was released on bail.

It does say that, but it looks like he appeared in 2 different court room on 7/24. One is for the attempted rape charge of the victim from 2011, which he was released for.....but not actually.....because he also appeared on another court room on 7/24 for the murder charge, in which you can read that it says he was "remanded". So he should absolutely still be incarcerated. Basically released for the rape charge....but murder charge is keeping him incarcerated-no bail. Does that make sense??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back