GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is a date set now for trial??? I know there were some postponements.

Question for the mods---------will the thread kept open during the trial???? Would love to discuss it with the WS community.

Next appearance for this is 11 December. He has submitted buccal swab to the court.
Let justice prevail.

wow....hopefully the delays mean the prosecution's case is getting stronger...........for Sarah's family and friends-----Stay strong!!!!!!

Thanks for the updates Momoffour!!!!! I wonder how hard it will be to sit a jury for the ?????

Holy Smokes---again??????? Justice delayed is justice denied??---I pray not!!!!!!!

Holy Smokes---again??????? Justice delayed is justice denied??---I pray not!!!!!!!

Well, as long as he is behind bars and not roaming the streets of LI...I'm ok with the prosecutors taking their time and putting together a nice strong case against this . His day will come.

good point Mom---and the weather has been terrible----so much snow and ice-----hard for the jurors and Sarah's family and friends to have gotten safely to the courthouse

Tomorrow is the day yes??? It's the 16th here already but no idea of what time it is over there right now. Hopefully no more adjournment's! Justice for Sarah! <3

Yes. It is scheduled for today (it is almost 1 am). Will keep you posted.

11:03pm here, I just finished work and should be sleeping but I'm trying to hang around for this!

Good chance of better weather=======sending so much love and prayers to Sarah's family and friends........if they happen to bounce in and out of WS hope they know how we care!!!!!
Stay strong---Lady Justice will prevail

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo
Back