GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
my my my.....this young man is building quite the resume......

What's up with the 1st degree murder charge? Police officer?

Odd right ? From resisting arrest or a threat made ??????

As long as the charges stick !!!!!!

Adjourned to 8/17

Guess everyone is enjoying summer in the Hamptons. Putting rapist murderers away forEVER can wait.

Adjourned to 8/17

Guess everyone is enjoying summer in the Hamptons. Putting rapist murderers away forEVER can wait.

This has gone on for long enough! They need to stop picking their noses and get something done here!

eh. it is morally reprehensible to us normal ppl but most ppl in jail are criminals. baby rapers are not looked upon kindly but very few care about crimes against women, unfortunately.

Brilliant sleuthing with your map and the sleauther who drove by. That could have very well led to his arrest.

I am wondering if the metal object he beat her with was a knife. They said she had a metal object lodged in her head and hair and blood were all over the car. I am wondering if this stabbed her in the head so hard that the knife broke. He will not last in jail, supposedly the men in jail do not respect criminals who commit crimes against women and babies. She was tiny girl.

the other chage is probably a special circumstance charge (ie, murder in the commission of rape) i know NY doesnt have DP but the specialallegations affect his sentencing.

I'm not sure exactly why it's 2 counts or how they decide that, but channel 12 news had some small coverage on the story, and the reporter stated he was indicted today on 2 counts if first degree murder. You can also view the charges on webcrims, but it's hard to decipher.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/we...cordType=C&recordNum=jM8KTwobT5cUn3KvwzmGXA==

Mom----I think VOP is due to leaving the state----as we know this stellar fella hid out in Florida......

Sending alot of love and prayers to Sarah's family and friends and to the prosecution team.............stay strong and focused.............

is going to trial! 10/16/2015!!

There will never be justice. Not for Sarah. Not for her daughter. Not for her family.
But this pathetic excuse for a human being needs to be punished. To the full extent.

----game on !!!!!!! May the prosecution be strong in this case and give Sarah justice and may her family and friends and supporters continue to strong. They are inspiring and I keep them in my prayers.

He wants a trial or his scummy lawyer does ? My guess is they will attack the evidence-------curious as to why they will say about that pesky old pipe. My sarcasm is on full tilt this morning with a side of blood boiling.
May Lady Justice be so swift and so sure when she strikes !!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo
Back