GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok---Its April 2---------sending love, prayers and all good energy to Sarah, her family and friends---------Suffolk Cty--I mean , really????? Lets not delay this any longer.......

sigh...............................and will probably be adjourned again b/c Defense will argue trial date being too close to the day Sarah's body was found......

Jeez. Adjourned again! How many more times?! I know this monster will get his one day. The waiting around for it can be very difficult at times. I've been following cases on Websleuths for quite a while. I still can't wrap my head around people that are capable of taking the life of another...in the most brutal ways. You'd think after ALL I've read and seen that I would not really be as affected as I am. My heart is with Sarah's daughter and her loving family. Gone to soon sweet, beautiful girl. I hope true Justice is around the corner for this arrogant animal.

sending love and prayers to Sarah's family and friends-----I hope they are popping in to see our concern and good thoughts!!!!!!!!

bump. let's see if something happens in a few days!

cannot hurt Kelmore117--------her anniversary is now and sadly the trial has been delayed and delayed again--------hopefully this means that the prosecution is strengthening its case!!

Waiting anxiously!
Though, IMO it will be delayed. It is summertime.

Justice for Sarah Patricia!

Momoffour---- I think you're right.......sigh.......Lordy Suffolk County !!!!!!
Maybe they are looking to have him cop a plea ?

Momoffour---- I think you're right.......sigh.......Lordy Suffolk County !!!!!!
Maybe they are looking to have him cop a plea ?

I can't imagine what the defense could possibly come up with. This deserves to spend the rest of his days behind bars.

sending love and prayers to Sarah's family and friends........Your strength is truly inspiring and I hold my prayers for you all......

What in hell is going on that this is getting delay after delay?????????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back