NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 17m17 minutes ago

True story: "#AC360: Them being out, it’s a ticking timebomb - Cmdr Robert Fernandez on #PrisonBreakNY ”

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Anderson Cooper 360° ‏@AC360 36m36 minutes ago

He possibly could have been involved or had knowledge - @dawylie2013 on #JoyceMitchell’s husband Lyle. #PrisonBreakNY

But, Mr. Wylie said, “there wasn’t sufficient information to either lock her out of the facility” or have any discipline within the facility levied against her. But, he said, “action was taken to separate” Ms. Mitchell from one or both of the inmates “for a period of time.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/n...ties-in-search-for-escaped-convicts.html?_r=0

bbm, This is worded as if they had no other choice, to me. jmo idk

What about letting her go.

I bet the prison workers are unionized.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

I wonder if employees at the prison have to go to seminars, like example-work place violence. Are they re-trained every year to keep them updated with protocol? I'm sure there are new rules popping up once in a while, so are they notified about new issues? Problems in the work place?

This happened at my job and we had to appear at these seminars (no excuses) and had to sign in.

IDK But I am starting to think that maybe just maybe the hole was cut in the pipe before they got there, not saying they didn't cut though their cell walls but I am thinking maybe someone else cut the pipes. jmo idk maybe

While I was out I thought of a reason Tillie's hubby may have been involved. Maybe he agreed to help them on the condition they took Tillie with them.

Like I said yesterday- I think hubby is behind it all - and it is gonna turn out to be a b o u t ..................................money!
Simple!

I wonder if employees at the prison have to go to seminars, like example-work place violence. Are they re-trained every year to keep them updated with protocol? I'm sure there are new rules popping up once in a while, so are they notified about new issues? Problems in the work place?

This happened at my job and we had to appear at these seminars (no excuses) and had to sign in.

Training may not be as comprehensive as the COs receive, and even then, in NY at least, we have seen female COs involved with inmates.

My own opinion, is even when there is solid training about dangers of being manipulated by the inmates, etc. the tone is set from the top down and by the employees' immediate supervisors.

Employees may know what they can & can't get away within the institutions. Also, perhaps similar to Blue Wall within LE among the employees at facility IDK.

Tweet from @WPTZJeremy - 3m
LIVE on #Periscope: #Dannemora update https://t.co/WBiOAhwMlw

[video=twitter;609525700060708864]http://twitter.com/WPTZJeremy/status/609525700060708864[/video]

Jeremy interviewed the news anchor as soon as she went off the air and she said they have NOT confirmed any sightings of the escapees in today's search and they remain on high alert as 800 LE continue the search. (Paraphrasing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHVEMbnW8AE6VPd.jpg

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Brent Mersinger ‏@Bamersi 1h1 hour ago

@KClukey_TU

:heartbeat:

OMGosh!! So brave...

Joe LoTemplio ‏@jlotemplio 9m9 minutes ago

State Police Major Guess to escapees:"We are coming for you, and we will not stop until you are caught." #PrisonBreakNY

https://twitter.com/jlotemplio

This just tops the whole story - State Police Major Guess -- if someone wrote a movie noone would buy it Tillie, Endowment, ,a husband who cant read or write (per CNN), expert metal cutting skills, affairs , a son who is totally clueless, overtime budget that is going nowhere, any Paramount executive who not green light this production as being laughable!

Fuentes on CNN has said the murderers may have duped Joyce by telling her she would be the getaway driver in the plan, BUT in truth, they may have had someone else arranged as their real getaway driver. I think that sounds likely. Which means they could be long gone.

Ah ha a very interesting notion- her panic attack was being abdoned!

Like I said yesterday- I think hubby is behind it all - and it is gonna turn out to be a b o u t ..................................money!
Simple!

Money from who?

This lady who has been arrested was apparently no good to the cops anymore. What she is being accused of leads no closer to the escapees so why the need to talk about how horrible she is. It's done already done. Hope this group can focus on the clues at hand and not how bad we feel for her son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it wasn't for her, this entire discussion would not exist. I don't know if she is a horrible person, but what she did was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand