NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her husband is not in custody. He has not committed a crime.

Hi trigger!

I think he shall be joining her very shortly, I think it was all about money, I think HE is the one that did the cutting, not the boys! Those crawlspaces are dirty dirty, there is no way the boys could go out for weeks and play in those dirty areas. THey would be clean at lights out and filthy every morning - some guard would have to think what have you boys being doing?

ANd I would think it might take some experience to cut that perfect - a skill set a maintenance man might have as oppossed to murderers (different skill set!)

Were playing CLue and I vote Mr Tillie is the main criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR a threat of some sort by the boys to both of them if they dont cooperate , For some reason Ms Tillie, just does not strike me as all that bright - My opinion only!

But, Mr. Wylie said, “there wasn’t sufficient information to either lock her out of the facility” or have any discipline within the facility levied against her. But, he said, “action was taken to separate” Ms. Mitchell from one or both of the inmates “for a period of time.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/n...ties-in-search-for-escaped-convicts.html?_r=0

bbm, This is worded as if they had no other choice, to me. jmo idk

What about letting her go.

Is she union?

Any idea on how other prisoners will react to Tillie once she is in prison?

I think it will depend on how she treated the majoroty of the others - but I dont think she will be in that prison - !

:facepalm:
Interesting comment by a guest on CNN. "Why would the prison give their prisoner's green jumpsuits when the prison is surrounded by forest".

This is a very good point. Usually prison jump suits are orange so that an escapee would stand-out like a sore thumb in the general population (and in a forest).

It wouldn't be necessary because no one ever escapes.

Hi trigger!

I think he shall be joining her very shortly, I think it was all about money, I think HE is the one that did the cutting, not the boys! Those crawlspaces are dirty dirty, there is no way the boys could go out for weeks and play in those dirty areas. THey would be clean at lights out and filthy every morning - some guard would have to think what have you boys being doing?

ANd I would think it might take some experience to cut that perfect - a skill set a maintenance man might have as oppossed to murderers (different skill set!)

Were playing CLue and I vote Mr Tillie is the main criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR a threat of some sort by the boys to both of them if they dont cooperate , For some reason Ms Tillie, just does not strike me as all that bright - My opinion only!

RBBM

Ha!, Cariis

That would be something

I am usually just a reader of posts on this website since all of you are so intuitive and smart and I don't think I can add anything more than has already been said. Just want these two pieces of poop preferably found DOA and Tillie made to be the b$:)ch of the biggest and baddest momma in whatever prison she end up in.

dont feel that way- all our voices matter!

They confirmed today...

NO confirmed sightings, none
Wednesday is the first time dogs had scent
Also for the first time the question was raised could they not have left that man hole

trying to picture her out by the railroad tracks doing the watoosie........:thinking: nope, can't go there.........

MY Miss QUeen!

I have never had the pleaure of you on a thread before - you are refreshing and a hoot!!!!

Hi trigger!

:floorlaugh:

"the takedown of tillie" :D

don't you think kathy bates for the movie? perfect fit :D

I just "get" Betty White - dont know why - I think she is gonna have a sqeaky voice- dont know why!

They confirmed today...

NO confirmed sightings, none
Wednesday is the first time dogs had scent
Also for the first time the question was raised could they not have left that man hole

The possibility of at some point, they returned into the bowels of the prison. It was very interesting. Glad they were checking the huge facility. Obvi, they consider them to be pretty slick & very cunning

MY Miss QUeen!

I have never had the pleaure of you on a thread before - you are refreshing and a hoot!!!!
:blushing: why thank you, i aim to please :winkkiss:......want me to break you out of this joint :D

I just "get" Betty White - dont know why - I think she is gonna have a sqeaky voice- dont know why!

ooooo i hope we get to hear her voice at the arraignment.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand