NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, what does that really mean? I really love the other getaway car idea!!! Awesome!
They need a confirmed sighting or physical evidence of them being somewhere else.

Perhaps, if husband is involved, Matt duped both husband & wife into believing he had access to sum of money to pay them off once he was free.

Other thought is if husband is involved, wife and/or inmates somehow duped him into helping with various pieces of the plan.

The headline I saw on CNN was Mitchell Had Relationships With Both Men

Versus Mitchell Had [sexual] Relations With Both Men.

IF she admitted the latter to LE, well then, she would really need her head examined IMO.

Anything is possible, though.

Perhaps, if husband is involved, Matt duped both husband & wife into believing he had access to sum of money to pay them off once he was free. That is exactly my scenario my dear!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

The two escaped killers will be heroes to every inmate. They were able to pull off one of the greatest escapes of all time. Tillie left them high and dry and snitched for a week.

How would you think other inmates would treat her

It sounds like she's highly impressionable at least by Matt and Sweat, so most likely inmates would try to manipulate her into doing their bidding. Jmo/

I hope if she has learned anything from all this it's how to keep her pants on.

Like I said yesterday- I think hubby is behind it all - and it is gonna turn out to be a b o u t ..................................money!
Simple!

They stated on CNN (Erin Burnett) that the husband cannot read or write! What!?* and he is working at a State Prison? How did he get the job then? I am looking up her program where she said this tonite and will post when I find it.

LOL, No, not joking.

She'll be fine with the other female inmates. I agree with an earlier poster: she'll take on a Motherly type role with them

She won't be placed with the very violent Lifers etc. She'll adjust
However, the COs may be a different story

High profile prisoners have to be segregated and she no doubt will be. In a high security prison setting, in general population I'd bet the farm that someone would be quite happy to be know as Tillies killer.

They stated on CNN (Erin Burnett) that the husband cannot read or write! What!?* and he is working at a State Prison? How did he get the job then? I am looking up her program where she said this tonite and will post when I find it.

A friend helped him fill out the application.

Thought that gossip/dirt was from former (meow-scratch-hiss, imo) female co-worker of JM's...The (respected) Daily Mail?

and that piece of info made me think he might go for this for money . It is probably a govt program to give those impaired a job. He was a maintenance man there, I do not know maybe emtpting the garbage cans, cleaning staff bathrooms etc. Just thoughts- She was making 55K so if he had a little paycheck they could get by

FOX news is live outside the courthouse where the DA just arrived. Arraignment expected to take place shortly.

Explains why he didn't notice the sign that said "DO NOT HELP THE PRISONERS ESCAPE".

"Not in custody was Mitchell’s husband Lyle, who is also suspected of aiding in last Saturday’s dramatic escape from the Big House in Dannemora.

Lyle Mitchell has not been arrested, said Guess, who declined to discuss a State Police document obtained by several news outlets which said that he “may have assisted with the escape.”"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ped-inmates-hacksaws-report-article-1.2255875

(PS - Fox news is still following this - CNN had gone to other tv shows - and they said the DA has just arrived at the courthouse so arraginment should be very shortly IMO.)

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 9m9 minutes ago

Joyce Mitchell to arrive shortly #PrisonBreakNY DA is here too

"A former slipper-factory employee who won three terms as tax collector in her town near Dannemora, Mitchell has worked at the prison for at least five years, according to a neighbour, Sharon Currier. Mitchell's husband, Lyle, also works in industrial training there. "

http://www.guelphmercury.com/news-story/5675914-prison-employee-helped-in-escape-prosecutor/

Hm. What kind of industrial training, I wonder? Metal working, maybe? (No idea if that would be available there, probably not.)

Jeremy Mathsen ‏@WPTZJeremy 11m11 minutes ago

Oh hello major networks and national media.... welcome to #Plattsburgh! #NNY #Dannemora

Two things I am stunned govt workers are working on a Friday night this late and..............

can we do a quick poll?

Do you think they are in the area or gone? Lets go 5 miles from the prison!

I think gone - you guys ?

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 2m2 minutes ago

Associated Press is doing video and photos for everyone so hold tight for arraignment package #PrisonBreakNY

The possibility of at some point, they returned into the bowels of the prison. It was very interesting. Glad they were checking the huge facility. Obvi, they consider them to be pretty slick & very cunning

boy oh boy that IS an interesting notion - but the candy wrappers--- BUT when that angle broke it slowly got spinned into "candy from" the prison

I thought oh gosh what prison candy is different than non prison candy?!?!?

The ex had't seen his son in 20 years and his son considers his step father, his father...I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member