NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think someone would advise the husband to get an attorney, but it appears he's talking to investigators as well, possibly without one.

I know I know- I have never seen anything like this- just chatting away with LE - which is fine if you have not broken the law, just chat chat chat - what on earth is going on.

I was stunned when the son gave an interview - it was like whats up with this group- its really odd behaviors by the whole gang!! just almost, goofy!

There she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, i feel sorry for her now -boy I am gonna get in trouble here huh!

Asking to wait til Monday so he has more time to speak with his client.

Talking about bail now.

People asking for 100K cash bail or 200K bond...

We would ask you impose the 200K on the felony and 50K (100k?) on the misdemeanor...

Monday morning at 8:30, remanded to custody of county sherrif, bail is 100K cash, 200K bond on felony and 10K cash, 20K bond on the misdemeanor.

I think the boys told both mr and mrs tillie that they would pay them if they helped them get out - and they beleived it! I def think hubby is active particpant !

Interesting , channel 5 says cops are looking in mailboxes to see if any mail is piling up - thats kind cool!

Isn't that a federal offense?

The postal delivery folks would know if anything is piling up when it shouldn't be.

Thank you Judge Roberts. We are adjourned...

so that's that.

She looks different than the picture that's been floating around of her. WTF were you THINKING Tilly? She looks like she'd better be on suicide watch.

LIVE on #Periscope: #JoyceMitchell arraignment #Dannemora https://t.co/QQPC8IUSnD

[video=twitter;609557480922828800]http://twitter.com/WPTZJeremy/status/609557480922828800[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She just looks pathetic and scared, I know some of you are gonna yell at me! I feel sad now.

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 1m1 minute ago

$100k cash $200k bond + $10k cash or $20k bond for misdemeanor in Mitchell arraignment #PrisonBreakNY : she is remanded County jail #felon
0 retweets 0 favorites

She just looks pathetic and scared, I know some of you are gonna yell at me! I feel sad now.

CARIIS I couldn't help but feel the same way. Why Tillie why? Why did you ruin your and your family's life over these two losers?

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 3m3 minutes ago

Mitchell to appear Monday 8:30am for preliminary hearing. Bail set at $100k/$200kBond for felony, $10k/$20kbond for misdemeanor.
1 retweet 2 favorites

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 2m2 minutes ago

Joyce Mitchell is represented by Keith Bruno
1 retweet 0 favorites

She looks different than the picture that's been floating around of her. WTF were you THINKING Tilly? She looks like she'd better be on suicide watch.

Hi Snoods!
Yes, that is how it struck me, hey cant help it - therapist - she just looked just wiped. I know I know she did "bad"things but just pathetic

Snoods - didnt it make you a little sad - I was expecting something so different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand