NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for her too but these escapees have nothing to lose. A monumentally bad decision to 'aid'.

OK good, I was expecting to get yelled at! She just looked pathetic, a lost soul.................made horrible choices.....

Was she arrested this week ? I know she has been talking but has she been in custody for a few days ?
In the pictures she was celebrating her Air Force son.

CARIIS I couldn't help but feel the same way. Why Tillie why? Why did you ruin your and your family's life over these two losers?

Oh TY Snoods,

I felt better when I thought she was just a moron!

There she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, i feel sorry for her now -boy I am gonna get in trouble here huh!

Me to...she seems so frighten. But WHY did she do such a stupid stupid thing? And if anyone officer gets hurt or worst she's in big big trouble.

Was she arrested this week ? I know she has been talking but has she been in custody for a few days ?
In the pictures she was celebrating her Air Force son.
she was arrested just a few hours ago

Hi Snoods!
Yes, that is how it struck me, hey cant help it - therapist - she just looked just wiped. I know I know she did "bad"things but just pathetic

Snoods - didnt it make you a little sad - I was expecting something so different

Yes. It made me sad. Please don't hate on me y'all. I just hope nobody gets hurt because of her monumentally bad decisions. :(

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 1m1 minute ago

$100k cash $200k bond + $10k cash or $20k bond for misdemeanor in Mitchell arraignment #PrisonBreakNY : she is remanded County jail #felon
0 retweets 0 favorites

Miss Queen!

Will you translate this into bottom line - how much money are they suppossed to come up with in actual bucks - one number only pls ha! Just curious about finanacials

Mark Geragos:

Not normally how criminal justice system works-- a lot of this is Kabuki Theater & politicized

No apples pls, Just the messenger

Yes. It made me sad. Please don't hate on me y'all. I just hope nobody gets hurt because of her monumentally bad decisions. :(

That is what I thought watching it too - oh god if they kill people she is in big trouble--yes she made horrible choices,

Miss Queen!

Will you translate this into bottom line - how much money are they suppossed to come up with in actual bucks - one number only pls ha! Just curious about finanacials

either 110 thousand cash or 220 thousand bond (property, assets, etc w/22 thousand of that cash).........she ain't going anywhere bottom line

Katie Eastman ‏@EastmanTWCNews 6m6 minutes ago

Arraignment papers say Mitchell introduced "hacksaw blades, chisels, a punch and a screwdriver bit" into Clinton Correctional Facility

Katie Eastman ‏@EastmanTWCNews 26m26 minutes ago

Mitchell's attorney agrees to let video camera roll

https://twitter.com/eastmantwcnews

I'll see if I can find one for you Tillicum.

ah ha interesting

PEr CNn Texas is on the map now - he has family there! Ah HA!

Lets be honest. This is a complete dog and pony show. The prosecutors are using her to catch a bigger fish or at least intimidate the bigger fish into biting. 2 scenarios for me. Either all her information wasnt completely forthcoming or she had no more useful info to give. I also believe she was a pawn in this and think the escapees knew she wouldnt be able to cut it as a getaway driver. Also starting to think the convicts escape was already prepared for them when they left the cell that night. The cuts on that pipe looked like a professional job to me. Matt and Sweat could be in North Korea by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members