NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
I bet that is what the prisoners told her but the prisoners plan was to kill her after they got the vehicle.

She is more crazy than I thought.

This changes everything. New charges for "Conspiracy to commit murder" should be thrown at her and throw the book at her for anything else.

Her husband needs to file for immediate divorce and make sure she never steps foot in his sight again.

This also confirms the prisoners are willing to kill since they discussed killing.

This changes everything.

Lyle definitely needs to file for immediate divorce, if only to prevent his share of their shared assets from being used for lawyer fees.

I am not defending Tillie in any way in this post. Years ago as a Student I worked Summers and did my Practical in an Insitution. It was a world of it's own. I was grateful for the 45 minute drive home to orient back to the real world. I suspect Prison may hold the same experience for workers? So you have a cunning Psychopath and a woman vulnerable would that not be the perfect storm? No pass just looking at the dynamic of the why.

Jeremy Mathsen retweeted
WPTZStephanieGorin ‏@StephGorinWPTZ 28m28 minutes ago

WPTZStephanieGorin retweeted Jarred Hill

Gov Cuomo: inmates could be in Mexico by now

no kidding :hilarious:

more likely Canada. Matt has already had a 7 year taste of Mexican prison -- got shot there when he tried to escape.

IF the prisoners are still in the area, they are likely to be getting extremely desperate. They have already killed, so what's a few more? If they are not in the area, it is highly likely that they will kill other innocents on their way to wherever they're going.

Not to mention killing whenever they get to wherever they're going. The last time he escaped from prison, Matt successfully made it down to Mexico, and then killed somebody in a bar down there.

They probably boarded the first freight train heading west. Jmo.

more likely Canada. Matt has already had a 7 year taste of Mexican prison -- got shot there when he tried to escape.

Thanks LOL Well we are known to kill people. With kindness!!!!!

Totally agree.

I definitely think they are still in the area and just laying low. They need to let the heat die down before trying to make any moves. So my guess is they found a cabin or small house and are holed up.

I dont think they will try to make any drastic moves from the area unless they are forced to. Like if the place they have broken into and the people arrive or something. They may take their vehicle, tie them up, and make a run for it. But so long as they find a cabin or house , they will stay put.

And we can be 100% sure they are not going to die of starvation because think about it. If things get to the point where they are starving, then they will make a move to get food from a house or building and we will hear of another sighting or breakin. They are not about to starve to death. So my guess is they have found a small house or cabin and are holed up.

I think it will be weeks before we hear anymore news. Unless LE gets lucky and happens to search the right cabin/house where they are.

My understanding is LE doesnt just break down doors of unoccupied places so I think we are in for a long wait at this point. Because if LE comes to their place, all they have to do is stay quiet and LE will move on.

Good point. I was assuming that by this point, LE would have searched all the unoccupied cabins in the Cadyville area where sightings have been reported. But I suppose they wouldn't break into a cabin, so all the guys would need to do is pull the curtains closed and lay low in the daytime. But what about those heat sensor things? Couldn't they tell if someone was in there?

Thank you for the proper reply/posting advice, I have been doing both "reply" and "reply with quote" in this thread/topic thinking I was following conversations properly. I grew up in North Tonawanda , Niagara & Erie County and have family / friends there as well as all over Western NY. Websleuths fan for years but I have kept my replies/opinion/theories to a minimum (or not at all). Respectfully with my apologies I will now revert to being a silent observer.
Don't stop posting GeeKathy - I have been here for years and at one point deleted my account due to the "lurkers" comments. I don't post a lot, so I am learning something new all the time. Stay with us!!

These creeps could be anywhere right now. Very frightening. I don't think LE has any idea where they are.

I live two hours away and my doors and house is locked up tight as a drum. We have three baseball bats all set.

it took 6 weeks to capture LE killer; eric frien, this reminds me of his manhunt.
he had no help, but was a survivalist, armed and by himself.

question, is it better to be together or alone when evading police?
would you stay in the area? run to a small town? to a big city?
Just wondering................

They probably boarded the first freight train heading west. Jmo.

No, don't say that!! We just had the guy found who was with the mob and living near my town for the past 16 years. He was a model citizen here, at least - but we don't need any more of them.

I am not defending Tillie in any way in this post. Years ago as a Student I worked Summers and did my Practical in an Insitution. It was a world of it's own. I was grateful for the 45 minute drive home to orient back to the real world. I suspect Prison may hold the same experience for workers? So you have a cunning Psychopath and a woman vulnerable would that not be the perfect storm? No pass just looking at the dynamic of the why.

According to Tillie's first husband, she was a serial adulterer. He says she cheated on him with two different men at the factory where both she and her first husband worked. (This is in several news accounts). The 2nd man was Lyle -- her present husband -- co-workers say they were having sex on the railroad tracks behind the factory (I keep trying to picture how one would even do that :thinking:). Even though that was over 20 years ago, and Tillie and Lyle have stuck together for a couple decades, apparently her morals have not improved. I think she's the type of woman who enjoys the thrill of being in somewhat dangerous situations.

Don't stop posting GeeKathy - I have been here for years and at one point deleted my account due to the "lurkers" comments. I don't post a lot, so I am learning something new all the time. Stay with us!!
oh i'm glad i saw this.....yes stay with us kathy! sorry i missed you the first time around :seeya: i lurked since the early 2000's no joke, at the beginning of the board and finally took the plunge a few years ago, who knew bees could swim?......the water is fine lol.........

just jump in whenever you feel like it.......and cricket is right......learn something new everyday around here :D

you'll get the hang of it in no time.......:hug:

According to Tillie's first husband, she was a serial adulterer. He says she cheated on him with two different men at the factory where both she and her first husband worked. (This is in several news accounts). The 2nd man was Lyle -- her present husband -- co-workers say they were having sex on the railroad tracks behind the factory (I keep trying to picture how one would even do that :thinking:). Even though that was over 20 years ago, and Tillie and Lyle have stuck together for a couple decades, apparently her morals have not improved. I think she's the type of woman who enjoys the thrill of being in somewhat dangerous situations.
Exactly my point. She is vulnerable and open to suggestion. Any type of suggestion. IMO any psychopath would spot that in minutes of spending time with her.

Perhaps but often a psychopath doesn't think past 5 minutes. Was their plan to just pull off the great escape. Did they have a contact once out and Tillie was taken care of?

I bet the 2 discussed a fall back plan if Tillie didn't show up, and so were prepared, not surprised when she didn't. They must have considered her a dimwitted fool, a wild card, and untrustworthy by definition.

Seems to be conflicting info about whether or not she gave them a cell phone. If she did, I can believe they weren't counting on her to show up, and told her a pack of lies to feed the police when she was (inevitably) busted. What a moron.

No, don't say that!! We just had the guy found who was with the mob and living near my town for the past 16 years. He was a model citizen here, at least - but we don't need any more of them.

Whitey Bulger was a very stellar member of the community somewhere out west. Lol.

Felicia Krieg ‏@FeliciaKrieg 18m18 minutes ago
Cuomo said at presser today that the Cadyville/Saranac lead stemmed from a house break-in that was "suspect." #PrisonBreakNY

I wonder if this means that food was stolen or clothes, and large electronics left behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member