NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is NOT surprising to me. I speculated about this very thing yesterday.

Yep. People are clannish and very territorial.....it's in our DNA. Happens all the time. JMO

TWCNews is still just showing the same recorded stories they've been showing since Friday night. CNN is doing interviews and presumably will show the appearance, don't know for sure since there's only one camera in the courtroom and all media will have to share that feed or however that works, but anyway we're only 20 minutes from Tilly's court appearance.

Wasting precious time stopping in to murder Lyle for no apparent reason would only handicap their smooth escape. I don't believe that was their plan. I think that was perhaps what she was led to believe to be the plan.....she thinks that she is crucial to this escape and doesn't realize she's just a pawn. JMO

I agree. I think they led her to believe they would murder him but never planned to. Murdering him would have just tipped LE off that Matt and Sweat were with Mitchell and then they would know what vehicle to look for. Also interesting to me that the news discusses everything and speculates on everything except for what would have happened to Mitchell if she had shown up to be the getaway driver. They quote her as saying they were going to drive 7 hours away to some location where they would need her 4 wheel drive vehicle. IMO if she had shown up she would have been murdered and not her husband. If she was able to provide them with all that other stuff then she could have possibly gotten then weapons as well. This is also a ridiculous time for LE to not be getting along and coordinating on the search. Let's put the safety of our communities ahead of our disagreements.

BTW, CNN is back to doing periodic live segments about this, they were interiewing a retired guard from Clinton about fifteen minutes ago. So far TWCNews seems to be having a very slow morning. Last week it seemed that they were showing pre recorded stuff over and over and over until 9am. Hopefully they take advantage of the hearing being at 830am today and get back on the air live by 7 or 7:30 to show her being brought in, etc. But it really is a very small-town news station so we'll see. www.twcnews.com - you can watch the same thing there live that I see on tv from that link, just navigate to it from there.

Catching Up..thank you for time and link!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo