NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't wear blue, black or gray because that's LE colors. They must wear prison green pants and if wanting civi footwear, it must be white sneakers. Honor Block.

Am I the only one that thinks it's a bad idea to have prisoners wear green when the prison is surrounded by wooded areas? They might as well let them wear camouflage:thinking:

As I look at these pictures of officers lined up so closely, searching for the escapees, it makes me ask why use so many people that closely together? Is it really necessary?

A much larger area could be covered with all these LE. We have heard about the governor's budget cuts, so why spend $1 million a day in an area they have no evidence of the inmates still being there? JMO

Absolutely its necessary. Grass is a foot long minimally, higher in most spots, woods are thick and dense.

A million dollars a day...well, there are crews from every prison in NYS working the grounds, not even mentioning all the troopers from NYS, there are DEC, forest rangers etc. Then all that overtime. yikes.

They spread out, they may miss something.

Judge Jeanine on 6/13 show
Michael Alig former conv killer served a 17 year sentence for manslaughter said he did not recognized them and does not know Tilley. In Honor System or not, you can wear civilian clothes but can't wear certain colors Blue, black or gray. Inmates and CO's /Supervisor can go to have privacy in a room with no cameras. It happens all the time. He said all prisoners are gonna be real mad at them bc next 6mo Correction Officers will follow every rule and prisoners will be under scrutiny for at least 6 months. Prisoners can't even go outside now.
The Judge had on several guests including DA Wylie and Lenny DePaul retired U.S. Marshall Service Commander- he's very handsome.
To bad it only shows DA Wylie interview

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/4295862365001

BBM

Actually the scumbags are feeling empowered and ridiculing the COs. In the first three days, three COs were assaulted.

Of course they can't go outside, or anywhere else, for that matter. They're on lock down.

BTW, Michael Alig did his time at Midstate, not Clinton.

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130

Jarred Hill ‏@JarredWPTZ 20m20 minutes ago

Clinton Co. DA tells @NBCNews #PrisonBreakNY escapees left behind multiple markings on the walls, notes, & even some directions.

https://twitter.com/JarredWPTZ

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 43s43 seconds ago

Also hearing Silver Lake, Ausable sighting. Thought no word if it's legitimate #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 0 favorites
Keshia Clukey retweeted
Teri ‏@Teri423 4m4 minutes ago Palm Harbor, FL

@KClukey_TU @DonChampionTV 2h
Building police presence off HWY 37 a woman reported seeing a man in prison shirt in the woods.#PrisonBreakNY
View conversation
1 retweet 0 favorites
Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 21m21 minutes ago

NYSP update: Cadyville search continues. More than 1,000 leads in #PrisonBreakNY

Silver Lake is about 15 miles south of the main search area -- about a 6 hour hike.

Hwy 37 is about 40 miles to the west. (I wonder if she meant 374?). I find this possible sighting dubious, since both men were wearing jeans and one a t-shirt (accdg to young couple who saw them in their backyard just behind the prison). Since they had civilian clothing, highly unlikely they'd be wearing a prison shirt.

dedamwriter retweeted
Kate Messner ‏@KateMessner 2h2 hours ago

One Saranac student, tired of staying inside, summed up #PrisonBreakNY perfectly: "They were locked up, but now WE'RE locked up."

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 30m30 minutes ago

Prison escapades : "When they wanted their stuff, they would just pull the string in."
http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...cle_45cbbd82-267f-5d5e-a74e-541d7441d57c.html …
0 retweets 0 favorites

CHlDdHfWcAAJqt_.jpg

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 30m30 minutes ago

Manhunt de ja vu #PrisonBreakny #garrow was out 11 days
http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...cle_14624a5c-c778-59e3-9eb4-9221c3135d18.html …

AnnaWernerCBS retweeted
Katy Conrad ‏@katywithawhy 2h2 hours ago

Joyce Mitchell's attorney tells @cbsnews she is "very distraught" and she has not spoken with her husband since her arrest #PrisonBreakNY
4 retweets 4 favorites

something tells me now ole lyle might not want to talk to tillie :thinking:

AnnaWernerCBS retweeted
Katy Conrad ‏@katywithawhy 2h2 hours ago

Joyce Mitchell's attorney tells @cbsnews she is "very distraught" and she has not spoken with her husband since her arrest #PrisonBreakNY
4 retweets 4 favorites

something tells me now ole lyle might not want to talk to tillie :thinking:

Poor Lyle, hope he has an attorney.

Anderson Cooper on CNN was just discussing the possibility of Matt and Sweat threatening Tillie after she had a sexual relationship with both these guys by blackmailing her into helping them escape.

Give me a freakin break! Stupidity is no valid defense I've ever heard of.

Anderson Cooper on CNN was just discussing the possibility of Matt and Sweat threatening Tillie after she had a sexual relationship with both these guys by blackmailing her into helping them escape.

So in order to avoid Lyle finding out about her infidelities, she agreed to help get him murdered..? I dunno at this point stupid is as stupid does, anything is possible with Tillie.

Oh geez, Tillie's defense lawyer is probably taking notes. :face palm:

ETA: Sorry for double post! Wonky internet this evening.

Oh geez, Tillie's defense lawyer is probably taking notes. :facepalm:

BBM

Actually the scumbags are feeling empowered and ridiculing the COs. In the first three days, three COs were assaulted.

Of course they can't go outside, or anywhere else, for that matter. They're on lock down.

BTW, Michael Alig did his time at Midstate, not Clinton.

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130

He served in both places BTW. Also he's a evil person and I have no idea why they would have him on Fox or CNN. I feel like throwing up.

Anderson Cooper is on now. They cancelled the Special-The Seventies

State source told CNN investigating whether escapees turned relationships on JM, blackmail, etc. told her would kill hubby if didn't cooperate w/them

As I look at these pictures of officers lined up so closely, searching for the escapees, it makes me ask why use so many people that closely together? Is it really necessary?

A much larger area could be covered with all these LE. We have heard about the governor's budget cuts, so why spend $1 million a day in an area they have no evidence of the inmates still being there? JMO

Precisely what I've been thinking.

State source told CNN investigating whether escapees turned relationships on JM, blackmail, etc. told her would kill hubby if didn't cooperate w/them

Yup...I saw that, too. That would put a lot of pressure on Joyce...and may explain the panic attack. That right there told her she was being used, and abused, and she probably got a vision of them killing her if she followed through with the original plan. So, she went to the hospital.

Reality kicked in and she realized she had really screwed up her life. It will never be the same for as long as she walks this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela