NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: catwalks unchecked, painting cells and last check rules potentially ripe conditions for escape. http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...d82-267f-5d5e-a74e-541d7441d57c.html?mode=jqm

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 1m1 minute ago

Breaking: standing check 11 pm and quiet cuts - ret. CO says escape was waiting to happen @NYGovCuomo #PrisonBreakNY http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...d82-267f-5d5e-a74e-541d7441d57c.html?mode=jqm …
2:57 PM - 15 Jun 2015 · Details
0 retweets 0 favorites

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: catwalks unchecked, painting cells and last check rules potentially ripe conditions for escape. http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...d82-267f-5d5e-a74e-541d7441d57c.html?mode=jqm …
0 retweets 0 favorites

Thank you for posting this.

dedamwriter retweeted
CBS 6 Albany - WRGB ‏@CBS6Albany 40m40 minutes ago

One of the #Dannemora escapees kept in touch with former inmate through paintings http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/feat...-inmates-through-paintings-26399.shtml?wap=0& …

CHjye1FUAAA4-Y3.jpg

Jeremy Mathsen retweeted
Jarred Hill ‏@JarredWPTZ 2h2 hours ago

We've seen the community thanking law enforcement, but here's law enforcement thanking the community. #PrisonBreakNY

I wonder if his painting had a secret code.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 43s43 seconds ago

@KClukey_TU @DonChampionTV 2h
Building police presence off HWY 37 a woman reported seeing a man in prison shirt in the woods.#PrisonBreakNY
View conversation
1 retweet 0 favorites
Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 21m21 minutes ago/ in #PrisonBreakNY

Snipped by me for this particular statement.

As I recall, it has been mentioned several times in the beginning that these two inmates were in the Honor Block and one of the privileges were they wore street clothes. Therefore, this makes me doubtful of this Twitter. JMO

Well they have finally admitted what some of us have been suspecting for days.

From CNN:
The search for two convicted murderers who escaped from a New York prison has gone cold since last week, when investigators found what they believe were several human tracks and a bloodhound possibly picked up a scent, according to a New York state official briefed on the investigation. Authorities have come up with little after very promising clues last week, the official said.

I was wondering if the steam pipe was cast iron because if it was I think they could have put a hole in it with a sledge hammer instead of cutting it, but that would not have helped them with the exit hole needed from inside of the pipe.

No cast iron pipes per my SIL.

The square hole behind the bed is not a vent. It's up higher. Per my SIL

He believes it was an inside job.

Well they have finally admitted what some of us have been suspecting for days.

From CNN:

How fabulous that this is put out publicly.
Very possible that Sweat and Matt have access to television. Stupid.

Snipped by me for this particular statement.

As I recall, it has been mentioned several times in the beginning that these two inmates were in the Honor Block and one of the privileges were they wore street clothes. Therefore, this makes me doubtful of this Twitter. JMO

Yup that's what I heard- no prisoner shirts-all prisoners can wear civilian clothes... Just not black, gray or blue.

Judge Jeanine on 6/13 show
Michael Alig former conv killer served a 17 year sentence for manslaughter said he did not recognized them and does not know Tilley. In Honor System or not, you can wear civilian clothes but can't wear certain colors Blue, black or gray. Inmates and CO's /Supervisor can go to have privacy in a room with no cameras. It happens all the time. He said all prisoners are gonna be real mad at them bc next 6mo Correction Officers will follow every rule and prisoners will be under scrutiny for at least 6 months. Prisoners can't even go outside now.
The Judge had on several guests including DA Wylie and Lenny DePaul retired U.S. Marshall Service Commander- he's very handsome.
To bad it only shows DA Wylie interview

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/4295862365001

As I look at these pictures of officers lined up so closely, searching for the escapees, it makes me ask why use so many people that closely together? Is it really necessary?

A much larger area could be covered with all these LE. We have heard about the governor's budget cuts, so why spend $1 million a day in an area they have no evidence of the inmates still being there? JMO

No cast iron pipes per my SIL.

The square hole behind the bed is not a vent. It's up higher. Per my SIL

He believes it was an inside job.

At one point this afternoon I heard someone on CNN say that there was the possibility of more arrests. I think we can probably rule out Lyle. If it is true that he can't read or write I don't think he would have been intelligent enough to assist in a prison break. JMO, there is no excuse in this day & time for someone being illiterate.

My husband's coworker has a hunting cabin a few miles away from the prison, he is going this weekend. Told my husband to have him call the State Police to check it out first, no way would I just go in.

Wondering what all the other convicts are thinking, are they following the story closely and rooting for the escapees?
Over the years, there must have been other unsuccessful breakout attempts, could there be a stash of supplies near the prison ( like a pirate's treasure) still in a hiding spot somewhere?

My husband's coworker has a hunting cabin a few miles away from the prison, he is going this weekend. Told my husband to have him call the State Police to check it out first, no way would I just go in.

I hope he doesn't go alone, too dangerous

At one point this afternoon I heard someone on CNN say that there was the possibility of more arrests. I think we can probably rule out Lyle. If it is true that he can't read or write I don't think he would have been intelligent enough to assist in a prison break. JMO, there is no excuse in this day & time for someone being illiterate.

Sorry I should been more clearer-SIL thinks it is a Correction Officer or someone up in rank.

Yup that's what I heard- no prisoner shirts-all prisoners can wear civilian clothes... Just not black, gray or blue.

They can't wear blue, black or gray because that's LE colors. They must wear prison green pants and if wanting civi footwear, it must be white sneakers. Honor Block.

Judge Jeanine on 6/13 show
Michael Alig former conv killer served a 17 year sentence for manslaughter said he did not recognized them and does not know Tilley. In Honor System or not, you can wear civilian clothes but can't wear certain colors Blue, black or gray. Inmates and CO's /Supervisor can go to have privacy in a room with no cameras. It happens all the time. He said all prisoners are gonna be real mad at them bc next 6mo Correction Officers will follow every rule and prisoners will be under scrutiny for at least 6 months. Prisoners can't even go outside now.
The Judge had on several guests including DA Wylie and Lenny DePaul retired U.S. Marshall Service Commander- he's very handsome.
To bad it only shows DA Wylie interview

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/4295862365001

BBM

:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics