NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the weather guy at CNN count as "media"? I hope so since I was fiddling around the images from Charlottetown, trying to reduce the angle distortion, which I thought made the guys in the photos look wider than natural.

I didn't have the right tools handy (nor the time right now) to do the job justice...and then came across this:

chad myers ‏@chadmyerscnn 3h3 hours ago
@KClukey_TU I tried to distortion correct and wide angle correct and got these.

CHn2aQHUAAAKcEb.png

CHn2Z-xUMAIQ7qZ.jpg

5:44 AM - 16 Jun 2015
--

Someone did the job for me! Yay! Now it looks even more like "fake belly stuffing" to me.

What do all of you think? :waitasec:

what are he odds of 2 men that resemble the killers being together dressed like that in the same store?
wonder if they bought or stole anything?
sweat has his right hand hidden under sleeve if it is him..............hiding tattoo

good point! The other two are short sleeves and he not only has long sleeves on but the one sleeve goes down past his knuckles! It wasn't exactly cold out at the time either. It would have been comfortable short sleeve weather.

OKOKOK GGE! It can't be Matt in PEI because he is currently hiding in your potting shed! JK

It's possible. I live in the Binghamton area. Much of my life Binghamton was part of my mailing address.

They keep showing the mugshots and tattoos of Sweat and Matt. I haven't heard any of them mention that Matt's front teeth are metal. I would think that would be an identifying characteristic that law enforcement would want people to know. You will definitely notice if you run into a guy with metal teeth.

Here's the link to one of the articles about his teeth.

I'm quoting myself for the daytime crew at Websleuths. Have any of you heard anything about Matt's metal teeth?

Does the weather guy at CNN count as "media"? I hope so since I was fiddling around the images from Charlottetown, trying to reduce the angle distortion, which I thought made the guys in the photos look wider than natural.

I didn't have the right tools handy (nor the time right now) to do the job justice...and then came across this:

CHn2aQHUAAAKcEb.png

CHn2Z-xUMAIQ7qZ.jpg

--

Someone did the job for me! Yay! Now it looks even more like "fake belly stuffing" to me.

The date states- 11/??/2015???? Is this legitimate????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I had read earlier in this thread that the inmates that had the special privelages could wear civilian clothing, except, blue black, gray shirts and WHITE tennies. So sandals may be an option but white tennis shoes were also allowed.
I think Mitchell would have had a pretty hard time crawling through those tunnels. JMO. I also have thought all along that they went to Canada..not saying those two at the store were them..as I dont really think it was but I do know that thieves will tend to wear big bulky clothing to go shoplift etc. The canada goose jackets have been on my wish list for yrs. So could those guys look fat cause they'd already shoved the jackets into their shirts when the pics were taken? IDK?
I think Tilley is a very disturbed person so it would be hard for normal people to understand why she would do what she did. I just hope Lyle is working with LE and trying to get info from Tilley. I do think the two convicts totally expected Tilley to flake out on them..and have felt all along that they had a Plan B..or just another plan that they did not tell tilley about. JMO

He is totally guessing.
IMO, he needs to stay out of the media unless he has some facts. Take a look at how he says his statements. Just guessing and this cannot be helpful. LOL

I think we are coming up with better ideas than he is. LOL

""I honestly don't think she was 'Plan A,'" Favro said in an interview on CNN. "I think she was 'Plan B.'"

After hatching their elaborate escape plan - which involved cutting through steel walls, slipping through pipes and out through a manhole beyond the prison's fortress-like walls - the pair must have had a more fool-proof means of fleeing the area than depending on Mitchell, Favro said.

"Multiple people" were likely involved in the brazen escape that was discovered at 5:30 a.m. on June 6, after guards found the men's beds in their neighboring cells stuffed with cloth dummies, Favro said

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-wo...was-plan-b-in-ny-prison-escape-sheriff-2015-6

Sorry to quote my own post but it dawned on me that Favro is just embarrassed and cannot accept the fact that when the 2 escapees didnt get their ride that they easily managed to avoid capture even without a getaway driver.

He doesnt want the public to think that the 2 escapees easily walked away on foot and have eluded capture. So he throws out comments how there had to be this other elaborate plan which allowed them to escape.

Just "spin" and I am not buying it. :)

So at what point will this go national and bring in the feds, or are they working silently behind the scenes

Sorry for all the comments in a row, I'm just catching up. What does it mean exactly, "the feds"? I should know the answer, but for some reason I'm drawing a blank. The US Marshalls and FBI are on it along with Clinton County and New York State Police, I know that much. Not sure who all else.

CHn2aQHUAAAKcEb.png

CHn2Z-xUMAIQ7qZ.jpg

--

Yes Matts bump is very low, odd looking and fake to me.

Also in the picture- the time stamp is for November????

Thanks.

I agree those 2 look to have belly stuffing. The sunglasses on their forehead also make me think they may have been using sunglasses as disguise. When leaving the store, they probably pulled down glasses.

Only 1 shows the glasses here.

Im not convinced it is our perps but not ruling it out either.

Maybe it was June 11th.. not all countries do the month first, some do the day then the month then the yr

A female prison worker's agreement to drive a getaway car for two escaped inmates was "Plan B" and the convicted killers had another plot that allowed them to flee, Clinton County Sheriff David Favro said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-wo...was-plan-b-in-ny-prison-escape-sheriff-2015-6

I've said this before, but I don't think she was plan anything. IMO her role in their plan was o-v-e-r before they even left their cells that night.

She *thought* she was included in their long-term plan, she *thought* she was supposed to be their getaway driver, she *thought* they were going to whack her husband for her, she *thought* it was love...but I think she thought wrong. Very, very wrong.

I'm just waiting for her to nut up and admit she actually did go to pick them up and when she realized they ditched her, she had an anxiety attack and drove herself to the ER. MOO

No, the time stamp is 11/06/2015, which is June 11. According to the Charlottetown Police website the theft occurred on Thursday, early evening (looks to me like 6:33 pm by the stamp).
(fyi...In the U.S. the usual format is mm-dd-yy. In Europe it is dd-mm-yy. And in Canada, well we're just confused - never knowing whether to follow the Yanks or the Europeans - so we don't have a set "usual". )

No the 11th of a month this year. I'm guessing June.

That is a possibility- since 6/11/2015 was a Thursday- thanks. Just double checking. The first man sure does look seedy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member