NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! [CO. G.P.] was the guitarist in the band. I have to wonder if he supplied the guitar case.

Wait... Is that guitar case sighting the first night even a fact anymore?

It has always been said that one of the men kept a guitar case in his cell prior to the escape and that it was missing after the escape.

JMO it's not belonging to the CO who is being questioned right now but who hasn't been charged with any wrongdoing (so not certain about rules about putting his name in the thread so am not gonna say it anymore for now personally since he's not a suspect and not sure he was named as a POI specifically either.)

I'm not sure if this was already posted, but apparently Gene Palmer is the lead singer in a local band in Plattsburgh.

Reading on their FB page, the band had to cancel a couple of their scheduled gigs because Gene became unavailable to play. One of the band members gave the explanation that Gene was unable to play as he was too busy working at the prison due to the recent prison escape.

Their band's name is "Just Us", their page is public and can be found by searching Facebook.

Well we know that's not true. His lawyer told the media he was on vacation the night of the escape, and I want to say it was his first day of his vacation leave. Not positive about that, but I believe I remember him telling a CNN reporter that.

It has always been said that one of the men kept a guitar case in his cell prior to the escape and that it was missing after the escape.

JMO it's not belonging to the CO who is being questioned right now but who hasn't been charged with any wrongdoing (so not certain about rules about putting his name in the thread so am not gonna say it anymore for now personally since he's not a suspect and not sure he was named as a POI specifically either.)

Well, to be fair, he has been named in MSM media and has been put on Administrative Leave. So I think as far as WS is concerned, he is fair game.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong!!!!! Quickly, please! LOL!!

I'm' just trying to err on the side of caution wherever possible because I know this is moving fast and it's not a typical case where it's a mystery who is guilty of what. But then again, it sort of IS because who knows who all has helped these guys, etc.

I don't know what to do with this guy so am just doing my best!

Well, to be fair, he has been named in MSM media and has been put on Administrative Leave. So I think as far as WS is concerned, he is fair game.

It can't be AOK for civilian employees or COs to accept artwork from the inmates, or is that permitted in CC Facility?

Doubt it

IMO Just Us is a play on words to form the word "Justice" but I have no clue, just thinking out loud.

It's my understanding some are rustic and some aren't. I know when we head up to the cottage in N. Ont. cell service is spotty at best but satellite tv is great.

If it is deep in tbe woods with no road, it is highly unlikely there is electricity. The cost would be astronomical to bring in service. Maybe they had a propne frig and stove, but maybe no conveniences at all. Water?

Mike Donoghue ‏@FreepsMikeD 23m23 minutes ago

Clinton County DA Andrew Wylie and Sheriff Dave Favro leave Cadyville command center, but neither stops for questions. #btv #vt #vtpoli
9:59 AM - 22 Jun 2015 · Details

I didn't know that one could tell how old a DNA sample was -- this is intriguing....and helpful information

I'm thinking it's blood and they could tell how fresh it was.

I didn't know that one could tell how old a DNA sample was -- this is intriguing....and helpful information

If it was blood I believe they can put an approx. timeline on it. IIRC from other cases.

Does he play any instruments? Hope he doesn't play guitar like Sweat...

O, see Andalso's post ^^

By the time the movie comes out it will have its own hit theme song for it.

"The Mystery of Two Timing Tilly and the Missing Skivvies up on Owl's Head Mountain" :)

Sorry, but this is just getting to be almost too incredible to me. We started with daring prison escapes, deception, murder conspiracies, etc., and then when you start mixing in Music and the Arts, trusted employees, officer-owned cabins, underwear and bloody socks, its almost too much.

I just keep praying nobody gets hurt. Its easy to forget how serious this is with all the craziness going on.

well MSM said earlier that they did get bloody socks and boots. I don't have a link though, ti was earlier in the thread and I'm just popping in every so often while I get work done here.

By the time the movie comes out it will have its own hit theme song for it.

"The Mystery of Two Timing Tilly and the Missing Skivvies up on Owl's Head Mountain" :)

Sorry, but this is just getting to be almost too incredible to me. We started with daring prison escapes, deception, murder conspiracies, etc., and then when you start mixing in Music and the Arts, trusted employees, officer-owned cabins, underwear and bloody socks, its almost too much.

I just keep praying nobody gets hurt. Its easy to forget how serious this is with all the craziness going on.

Imagine for a second what a great plot twist it would be if they got DNA of both prisoners off the single pair of undies. :scared: :scared:

If he's being investigated, he's fair game. Unless the rules have changed.

Imagine for a second what a great plot twist it would be if they got DNA of both prisoners off the single pair of undies. :scared: :scared:

Well, they HAVE been in prison for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper