NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a theory why correctional officer(s) would assist these two violent criminals? Tillie was a sucker..got that part, but why would a veteran male CO do this? What could he possibly have to gain? Or fear? I just don't get it.

IF he or other COs are involved, that is. And whether or not Palmer is one of them, I think it's pretty clear they had way more help inside than just Tillie. JMO

(OT: did you ever go to make a healthy lunch then get caught up with websleuths and pressers and then run out of time and work more and then remember there's pasta boiling and then go check on it and you never actually turned it onto high from low so it's just sort of sitting there wet so you just grab a bag of miniature butterfinger candies and get back to work but stop in at websleuths first to post about it? yeah, that just happened.)

Wonder how the cell service is up in that neck of the woods?

(OT: did you ever go to make a healthy lunch then get caught up with websleuths and pressers and then run out of time and work more and then remember there's pasta boiling and then go check on it and you never actually turned it onto high from low so it's just sort of sitting there wet so you just grab a bag of miniature butterfinger candies and get back to work but stop in at websleuths first to post about it? yeah, that just happened.)

Your dedication to this thread does not go unnoticed and is greatly appreciated. :tyou:

Um, you are not new on here. No empathy for you. Better planning perhaps such as deli food already prepared that can be eaten with no prep? Lol

Looking at the band's schedule, seems they were quite well booked! And I even watched a video. They are talented! I really hope that Gene is cleared...and maybe this will be some nice publicity for them?

Wishful thinking, I guess. LOL!! This kind of publicity can never be good. Just like JW - his racing career is over, no matter what!!! (Washington DC murders, for anyone who doesn't know what that means!)

We can't confirm that the cabin was GP's cabin, but I am just wondering what the painting he had portrayed.....was it a scenic place or, like for Tillie, a portrait? Possibly, (sort of) innocently he could have commissioned the artist to paint his favorite get-away spot by giving him a photograph. I know I know! JUST DAYDREAMING. JMO

Um, you are not new on here. No empathy for you. Better planning perhaps such as deli food already prepared that can be eaten with no prep? Lol

Lol the days during Caylee Anthony trial when we shared recipes for Crock Pots .

Back O/T... I wonder when we will hear about a book written about this .. Or a lifetime movie

Just read another reference to Matt being well endowed, did this information come from Tillie, honestly I just read this today. Could this be the root to all of this?

Wonder how the cell service is up in that neck of the woods?

First press conference I saw on this, on maybe day 3-4ish, they thanked Verizon wireless for upgrading their towers and said it was vitally important and thus greatly appreciated. FWIW That was in Dannemora though, 20 miles from the cabin or so.

Just read another reference to Matt being well endowed, did this information come from Tillie, honestly I just read this today. Could this be the root to all of this?

Darn you only saw that today? That's why we keep joking about the Large-Tooled convict and one of indeterminate size. The one gawker article stated it that way and it cracks me up still whenever I think about it.

I almost joked the reason COs keep helping him is because he promises male enhancement advice but thought that would be a little out of line so I'm not going to say it.

LOL! I've been living on lunchmeat and cheese sandwiches the past week in fact... today thought I'd go a different route. Was like, I can boil pasta add sauce and cheese quick and voila, no time at all for a hot meal! Then promptly forgot. I actually did this with boiled eggs this morning as well. Now they're in the fridge waiting to be turned into egg salad later because I left htem to boil forever and realized only when it was time to make lunch, so I switched them out for pasta and then did it again.

I'm beyond the smell barrier or else I'd be on top of things but if I can't smell my cooking all bets are off.

First press conference I saw on this, on maybe day 3-4ish, they thanked Verizon wireless for upgrading their towers and said it was vitally important and thus greatly appreciated. FWIW That was in Dannemora though, 20 miles from the cabin or so.

I'm trying to recall a time when law enforcement worked with the electric company to apprehend someone because of increased usage. I wonder if that is happening now that they are searching out something like that?

Darn you only saw that today? That's why we keep joking about the Large-Tooled convict and one of indeterminate size. The one gawker article stated it that way and it cracks me up still whenever I think about it.

I almost joked the reason COs keep helping him is because he promises male enhancement advice but thought that would be a little out of line so I'm not going to say it.

I swear I did just read that today, LOL. It's cracking me up. I really want SNL to do a skit on this after they are caught.

Can I post a twitter link and refer to something someone posted up here? Or do I need to do it downstairs? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member