NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JessicaLayton13: Wold Pond Road closed to everyone except authorities right now. Media kept at a distance. Several K9s just moved #manhunt
[video=twitter;613436435102875648]https://twitter.com/jessicalayton13/status/613436435102875648[/video]

Hello all,
Just read this.. No wonder downstairs is.... quiet.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=35183349&nid=1313&fm=home_page&s_cid=toppick2

"Are they listening to police radio traffic?

As part of the investigation into whether Matt and Sweat had help, police are reviewing months worth of hotel registries in the area, the source said.

Meanwhile, searchers are now working to contain the two men in the area, knowing they are running and on foot, the source said.

Authorities also are concerned that Matt and Sweat may be monitoring radio communications, the source said, without being specific on whether the men have radios or similar devices giving them the ability to monitor police communications."

The only thing I can figure out, that the cabin owner had left their hand held scanner. With new ones all you have to do is enter a zip code and it scans the nearest police frequency.

@JessicaLayton13: Our friend @scottnoel125 that we followed to Mountain View is not being allowed back go his camp now. Elevated police presence. #manhunt
[video=twitter;613435612612423680]https://twitter.com/jessicalayton13/status/613435612612423680[/video]

I'm not surprised about Tillie being their plan. Less folks in on it the better. Lets hope this latest tweet^ is it. This needs to end.

Still in the surprised they relied on Tillie camp. Perhaps their error was rooted in psychopathic over confidence....

About being armed. WTH would they have come by weapons? Hope that is just a rumor.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4s5 seconds ago

Now I'm seeing a lot of the police cars headed back to command... Maybe a false alarm?
0 retweets 0 favorites

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4s5 seconds ago

Be patient with my updates please. I think I've found service if I hold my hand here and lean on my car...
0 retweets 0 favorites

I am taking this Sheriff's statements with a huge grain of salt.

He contradicts himself and when you read between the lines it is not that the sighting was not credible. It was just that LE did not find anything. Which doesnt mean the sighting was not them.

I am a little disappointed that with all the manpower and technology and resources being invested that the only real updates and help is when someone provides a sighting tip.

I was hoping heat seeking radar at night OR the dogs tracking them OR something would have generated their capture by now.

I dont understand why dogs could not have followed their exact trail from the last sighting. A good bloodhound should have been able to pull that off last night it would have seemed.

They need to fly in some good dogs if they dont have really good nosed and well trained dogs available.

Psych ops......especially if they have good reason to think they're being monitored.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU now5 seconds ago

Bus loads of CERT team just drove back towards command. I guess they didn't find anything. #prisonbreakny
0 retweets 0 favorites

Seriously, how can they know it's another false alarm that quickly?

I know how I feel. Cant imagine how LE, dogs and reporters who are there working this feel.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 3m3 minutes ago

Franklin County Sheriff said there was a possible sighting, but yielded nothing #prisonbreakny

:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member