NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:please::please::please:

Lois Clermont
‏@EditorLois
Loads of police streaking toward Mountain View, blowing past roadblocks with lights on.Hear it's another possible sighting. #PrisonBreakNY

:please::please::please:

Lois Clermont
‏@EditorLois
Loads of police streaking toward Mountain View, blowing past roadblocks with lights on.Hear it's another possible sighting. #PrisonBreakNY

Oh lord!!! Let this be it!

A scary thought, but I wonder from their perspective if it might be safer for them to create a hostage situation so that they can "negotiate" and give up peacefully so as not to get shot....all that will happen is they will be separated and sent to different prisons. JMO

I'm not surprised about Tillie being their plan. Less folks in on it the better. Lets hope this latest tweet^ is it. This needs to end.

I wonder if they have any antibiotics with them (I'm serious). They must have cuts, scrapes, blisters, bites from ticks and god knows what else. Maybe they'll get infections and die. And they must be sooooooooo extremely hungry. And if they're carting food, they'd have to worry about bears! It would sure be handy to have a Z-pak or two.

I would surrender if I was them, it sounds miserable. I just wish they were suffering with high temperatures (it's 100 here!), but I wouldn't wish that on the searchers.

I worry for people who will be opening their cabins there over the next days. I wonder how many peeps will decide not to go until the killers are located. You couldn't pay me to be in those woods with M&S on the loose.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 20s21 seconds ago

Hundreds of CERT team officers dropped off on Pond Road, helicopters hovering. Something big is happening
0 retweets 0 favorites

Keshia Clukey: All the media are being push WAY back from Pond Road (Route 27) Helicopters hovering. School bus turned back #nyprisonbreak

There are sure lots of sightings! Guess money does talk!

It does surprise me that these two were able to get away and hide last night without being found yet today.

For their elaborate plan on escaping, they sure goofed up by putting all their eggs in one basket counting on Tillie. Or it may be said Tillie led them on and they had no doubt she would show up. So a woman screws up their master plan!! :happydance:

Okay, I have to run some errands. Hoping for good news and no injuries when I come back.

eshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 1m1 minute ago

We were just moved down the road #prisonbreakny

I hope the perp walk is without shoes and boxers...and I hope it's the well endowed one, so that we can put that rumor to rest, heehee

For their elaborate plan on escaping, they sure goofed up by putting all their eggs in one basket counting on Tillie. Or it may be said Tillie led them on and they had no doubt she would show up. So a woman screws up their master plan!! :happydance:

I wonder if Tillie had shown up if they'd have been caught sooner. Surely it wouldn't be hard for LE to suspect Tillie and track down where she and her car went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18