NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have an idea of what was in that cabin and now missing. IMO they are just not telling us. I just hope no weapons!

Well if I were these guys I wouldn't want to go back either. They have to know they have dismantled the Honor Block and their old mates are likely ready to do them in themselves LOL They really had a good thing going. Sex, drugs, maybe rock and roll? Oh and MEAT!

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 9s9 seconds ago

Shout out to Trail Side restaurant in Mountain View. Great food. Officers, reporters here. Staff: "our world is getting rocked" so busy

lol

And possibly no undies too :happydance:

Well if I were these guys I wouldn't want to go back either. They have to know they have dismantled the Honor Block and their old mates are likely ready to do them in themselves LOL They really had a good thing going. Sex, drugs, maybe rock and roll? Oh and MEAT!

You're on a roll! I'm :laughing:

After they nab these two, they should all crack a beer and gorge on burgers in front of them. JMO

And black flies...mosquitoes...ticks...stickers...poison ivy...or sumac?...:shame:

I know isn't it a great enviroment for them. I would be begging to capture me. Black flies alone are terrible and I have had poison ivy several times years ago. Enough to drive one mad. I wonder what their real destination was??? Anyone think they will talk if captured alive?

I know isn't it a great enviroment for them. I would be begging to capture me. Black flies alone are terrible and I have had poison ivy several times years ago. Enough to drive one mad. I wonder what their real destination was??? Anyone think they will talk if captured alive?

The negative is that all those LE officers are walking through the same conditions and I would imagine they have bullet proof vests along with their hot uniforms. :(

Hello all,
Just read this.. No wonder downstairs is.... quiet.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=35183349&nid=1313&fm=home_page&s_cid=toppick2

"Are they listening to police radio traffic?

As part of the investigation into whether Matt and Sweat had help, police are reviewing months worth of hotel registries in the area, the source said.

Meanwhile, searchers are now working to contain the two men in the area, knowing they are running and on foot, the source said.

Authorities also are concerned that Matt and Sweat may be monitoring radio communications, the source said, without being specific on whether the men have radios or similar devices giving them the ability to monitor police communications."

They have nothing to lose but their lives, and I doubt that they are suicidal. I think they have no reason not to talk, except that they are embarrassed about their brilliant plan..... We'll see. JMO

I hear a reporter earlier on CNN say that inmates had access to computers. I took it that even these guys did. I wonder what a search of that turned up? Maybe just where they intended to go when the plan was to Drive with Miss Tillie?

The negative is that all those LE officers are walking through the same conditions and I would imagine they have bullet proof vests along with their hot uniforms. :(

I know and the dogs too. They should make Tillie go out there!!!!

I saw a lot of houses for sale in Belmont. Some looked vacant.

There are hundreds of acres of NY state forest land.

But I cannot believe this is still going on.

I'm still utterly dumbfounded that success hinged on Tillie! After years of planning, I was just sure that their dependence on Tillie was a red herring, and the real plan would unfold. But it sure isn't looking that way. JMO

A Facebook pal of mine just said they are now searching downtown Malone. She is kind of freaking out, a block from her house.

After watching a few shows about others who escaped from prisons...
I am no longer surprised if Tillie was their only plan.

I am amazed at the number of inmates who plan the escape meticulously.
Making their own key, ladders, digging out of their cells... I mean some are pretty detailed.
Even going as far as to escape during the day, when CO's are looking the other way!
Yet, they have no plan for after they get out. Absolutely none.

It actually appears that these two had MORE of a plan than many do when they break out.
Their plan just didn't go as they planned it since Tillie didn't show up. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member