NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if they are spending one million dollars a day on the search and the reward is 25k then they might need to rethink the reward.

The reward is $100,000.

Are they doing ANYTHING right in your opinion? :sheesh:

I'm a little concerned about the photos of the witness being shared in thread. Sure, she did interviews and put herself out there but still.. JMO

150K with US Marshal rewards added

I bet that the 150k is for if captured and not for if killed in a shoot out or during arrest.

They said the same thing for Doner (the cop who killed cops and their families)

But once he was killed in a shootout. They said that some of the reward was not applicable since he wasn't arrested but died at the scene.

Trust no reward.

Right. Make the reward a million dollars. Get them found and put an end to it.

But that could actually be counterproductive. Make everyone crazed to find them. And end up causing all sorts of issues.

I don't know how they are getting through. Do they have money? They can't get jobs. If they steal it, they could be reported. If they kill for it, eventually someone is going to miss those they killed.

I don't know...I think they had it pretty good behind bars. Now they are...well, can't use that word here. Seems like this is all just a huge mess that they have gotten themselves into and life ain't so easy now.

Maybe that's why they were "sighted" near the prison. They're trying to get back in!!

The exact wording for the US Marshals is -
"For each escapee, the U.S. Marshals Service is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading directly to his apprehension. Anyone with information is urged to contact the nearest U.S. Marshals office or the U.S. Marshals Service Communications Center at 1-800-336-0102, or the New York State Police Tip line at 1-800-GIVETIP (1-800-448-3847)."

And for the one from Andrew Cuomo -

"Gov. Cuomo announced Sunday the reward for information leading to the apprehension or arrest of Richard Matt, 48, and David Sweat, 34,"

Which in this case is $50K per person, for a total of $100K.
Marshals being $25K per person, for a total of $50K.

Each department offers the reward for information leading to the arrest so it makes it sound like it will depend on who you give the information/tip to, the way it's worded, kwim? JMO. who knows.

Greta's a 3x repeat from the other night.

@Sparky - Source is the basement or similar, I saw it there too at least. JMO also sounds iffy at best JMO

Each department offers the reward for information leading to the arrest so it makes it sound like it will depend on who you give the information/tip to, the way it's worded, kwim? JMO. who knows.

That sucks. I can hear it now when a really solid tip comes into the NYSP…NYSP to Marshalls…here you take it.

That sucks. I can hear it now when a really solid tip comes into the NYSP…NYSP to Marshalls…here you take it.

I'm no lawyer or anything though I was just saying what the wording sounds like to me if I nitpick/analyze it in a pessimistic light. It's all just IMO

lady in Friendship -- said she saw the men about the length of a football field away.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com...p-in-friendship-describes-encounter/29086283/

ETA: said she couldn't see the face of the one guy, but the other one had a reddish-brown beard, fuller in the middle and scruffy at the sides. Said he was pretty dirty.

She must have remarkable eyesight. I wouldn't be able to detect those details a football field away.

Just a friendly reminder....please leave scanner chatter down in the basement. Don't bring it here. :tyou:

@Sparky - Source is the basement or similar, I saw it there too at least. JMO also sounds iffy at best JMO

I guess it was a comment someone posted on a MSM facebook page. That person who posted the comment is not MSM himself. It was shared here in the basement. I'm not sure where the OP of the comment in this thread saw it first.

HTH

forgot about bugs, ticks and snakes in the woods....................lyme disease.

Lois Clermont @EditorLois
Man checking hunting camp saw someone run away and found water and peanut butter out, PR reporter Joe LoTemplio has heard. #PrisonBreakNY

from sidebar
http://www.pressrepublican.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members