NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG GGE!! You are amazing!! You have skills and we appreciate your speed with transcription!! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:blush:

Thank you! Your comment made me google "words per minute typing test" because I don't know about that kind of thing to be honest. I just spend way too much online so I've come to be a fast typer, LOL. Plus taking keyboarding in college ages ago.

This test says "456 Characters Per Minute (91 Words Per Minute) with 2 mistakes". (I missed the "y" on "every" and I missed a space between two words).

Is that good? (ETA - I took it twice and got 91 wpm both times)

Our prison system is so broken all over the country. We release repeat offenders for them to do more harm every hour, there's no accountability to the past or concern for the future victims.

The taxpayers have to be willing to pay. And wouldn't it be nice if we spent time and money on children. In school and after school programs, for instance. Smaller class sizes like the rich private schools have.

Parenting classes and child development classes in school. These monsters do not arise out of a vacuum.

Too many rights for parents. They get to do all kinds of things to children. There are privacy issues and info cannot be shared between school, social workers, psychologists and doctors without a court order.

There was a previous post about one of the cabin owners having a "higher up Position". I wonder if one of the owners of the cabin had direct contact with these 2 and perhaps they headed there on purpose as their place to let the heat die down.

If directions were something like
"follow the main overhead transmission eleectric lines until you spot the cabin off to the side"

It may have not been too hard for them to find it if given unique directions like that.

Its either that or a random find by the 2.

Perhaps the warden was one of the renters :floorlaugh:

There was a previous post about one of the cabin owners having a "higher up Position". I wonder if one of the owners of the cabin had direct contact with these 2 and perhaps they headed there on purpose as their place to let the heat die down.

If directions were something like
"follow the main overhead transmission eleectric lines until you spot the cabin off to the side"

It may have not been too hard for them to find it if given unique directions like that.

Its either that or a random find by the 2.

The higher up CO works at another prison, but that doesn't mean all in the group do. If some work at Clinton, IMO one (or a few?) of the COs are either in on it, or they spoke to Matt and/or Sweat about the cabin in conversation...just shooting the breeze about hunting maybe...not realizing they were taking notes where this cabin is located.

Coincidence is just too much of a stretch for me. JMO

Each day I am taken aback by a new revelation. Today so far its the new news that Joyce actually requested to the higher ups to get Sweat and Matt moved into adjacent cells. Obviously so they can help plan their escape better.
She was a real winner they had working for them. And paid good too.

"She also at one point allegedly asked that Sweat and Matt be moved into adjoining cells"

""It has now been revealed that Joyce Mitchell may have used baked goods to get guards to treat the men favorably"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Richard-Matt-David-Sweat-adjoining-cells.html

"An inordinate amount of weapons coming in and out of the cabin and no inventory"

That should make every one in the area feel safe.

My suggestion...
Remove them all now that everyone and their mother knows where an inordinate amount of weapons are located.

Each day I am taken aback by a new revelation. Today so far its the new news that Joyce actually requested to the higher ups to get Sweat and Matt moved into adjacent cells. Obviously so they can help plan their escape better.

"She also at one point allegedly asked that Sweat and Matt be moved into adjoining cells"

""It has now been revealed that Joyce Mitchell may have used baked goods to get guards to treat the men favorably"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Richard-Matt-David-Sweat-adjoining-cells.html

I don't know who conducted the internal investigation about Tillie and Sweat, and concluded that it was no big deal, just remove Sweat from the tailor shop, but Tillie sure got a big PASS on that one...was it the same "higher-up" that heeded her endorsement of allowing Matt and Sweat to be cell neighbors? I wonder who else she was doing favors for. Has anyone come across any interview of other FEMALE employees. My guess is that Tillie wasn't quite so "favor"able with the other women. JMO

Yeah, right.

It was either baked goods like "pie," as GGE suggested earlier, or Tillie was giving it up to more than just Sweat and Matt. JMO

When the news of Tilly being involved first appeared it didnt seem too bad. Maybe just someone that got connived by the convicts. But as more revelations come to light, she was the KEY integral part of their escape. Without Tilly, this escape doesnt happen.

-She convinces admin to get the 2 moved into adjacent cells so they can plan their escape easier.

This is huge. It made the drilling of the holes conveniently close to each other and allowed easy planning and timing the escape.
It allowed direct verbal contact between the 2 like:
"Hey Sweat, Is your hole ready and are you ready to head out tonight?"

-She smuggles in hacksaw blades, etc. in frozen meat.
This is a "two-for" treat. Escape tools and a great dinner.

-She allegedly gives at least 1 of the convicts sex which I am pretty sure was quite the perk for them in prison. 1 or both or maybe guards too?

-She was involved in a "plot-for-hire" to have her husband killed.
Since you are involved in prison escapes, why not throw on a murder conspiracy while you are at it.

-She was their getaway driver.
Up until the night of escape the 2 felt she would come through. She had done everything else so they had no reason to think she would fail them.

-Home backed goods for EVERYONE.
Prison staff, prisoners, hubby. She kept them all distracted every time she would show up with food for all.

Yeah, she was the KEY player here and I dont think she even realized how KEY she was. When she kept coming back to LE to voluntarily provide info before they arrested her I dont think she realized just how much trouble she was getting herself into.

can you imagine LE reactions as they heard more and more of what she was doing there? Their jaws probably dropped a little further each day.

O/T question has either escapees family members spoken out about anything? I'm sure they have been questioned

@EditorLois: Attorney on guard Gene Palmer delivery of meat to inmate Richard Matt: "It was a one-time thing." #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;613758317912064000]https://twitter.com/editorlois/status/613758317912064000[/video]

Joyce Mitchell, who has been charged with helping Matt and David Sweat escaped, asked Palmer to get a package of frozen meat from a freezer and bring it to Matt's cell on Friday, May 29, Brockway said.

She asked him to deliver it to the cell the next day, Saturday, May 30.

"It was a one-time thing," Brockway said.

The package, Brockway said, was about 12 by 5 inches wide and about two inches high. It was in styrofoam container with cellophane wrap and no store sticker. The meat was completely frozen.

http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...cle_2758483e-1a85-11e5-90eb-0f67165d3ecb.html

I don't understand the idea of going to Canada. Is Canada some magic place? Do they have acquaintances in Canada who will help them?

I suppose one can live without money. Sleep in homeless shelters, food in soup kitchens. Eventually hook up with another Tillie type who will do anything for the love of these charmers.

But first they have to survive the wilderness. People are trying to imprint how the wilderness is, but I am not sure it is coming through. It is not like a city park.

There may be deer trails but they are not groomed. They would be filled with roots, fallen trees, low hanging branches to hit your head on and to scratch up your body.

Add insects and bone chilling rain. Nightmare! There is no relief.

Joyce Mitchell, who has been charged with helping Matt and David Sweat escaped, asked Palmer to get a package of frozen meat from a freezer and bring it to Matt's cell on Friday, May 29, Brockway said.

The package, Brockway said, was about 12 by 5 inches wide and about two inches high. It was in styrofoam container with cellophane wrap and no store sticker. The meat was completely frozen.

http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...cle_2758483e-1a85-11e5-90eb-0f67165d3ecb.html

Hand delivered to the cell. WOW.

The info that keeps coming out from Tillie really makes me wonder what in the world was going on. How can anyone put any faith in what's she's saying? She's as manipulative as the other two, in her own way. Did she really stand them up that night, after all that's her story right? What if they escaped and left her hanging? LE was onto her and she had to make something up quick, like she was the one that changed her mind not them.

I suspect that everyone who partook of her generosity, turned a blind eye and deaf ears to what was obviously going on. No one wanted to bust her, because they knew that eventually the spotlight would be on them. That whole place needs to be cleaned out. JMO

There is still way more to this escape than Tillie getting a hacksaw blade to Matt 5 days before they busted out.

How were the cuts made in their cell walls which allowed them to get onto the catwalk where the power tools were allegedly were kept? This was more than a 5 day job IMO, especially since they could only go into the bowels of the prison to work for a few hours each night.

And who left those power tools unlocked and how did Matt and Sweat even know those tools were back there to begin with? That is, if Matt and Sweat were actually the ones who cut through the steam pipe...which I'm not entirely convinced it was them. It has been said it looks like a professional did it.

And how did they know the exact location of the steam pipe, where to saw from, what was on the other side of the brick wall they had to bust through, and the exact location to cut their exit from the steam pipe? Who gave them blueprints of the prison? Because it sure wasn't a lucky guess on their part.

There are more involved than Tillie and Palmer. MOO

The info that keeps coming out from Tillie really makes me wonder what in the world was going on. How can anyone put any faith in what's she's saying? She's as manipulative as the other two, in her own way. Did she really stand them up that night, after all that's her story right? What if they escaped and left her hanging? LE was onto her and she had to make something up quick, like she was the one that changed her mind not them.

I read Pat Brown (retired FBI profiler) blog on tillie and her behavior. Not sure if i can post her site here. She discusses tillie's manipulation and psychopathic behaviors. Tillie was not a victim here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213