NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Daily mail strikes again!! these guys have no clue. 174 miles ha!
"'Shawshank' fugitive Richard Matt SHOT dead: One escapee killed by cops 174 miles from prison, three weeks after dramatic escape"

[video=twitter;614535586473447424]https://twitter.com/AC360/status/614535586473447424[/video]

Per CNN while LE is still chasing David Sweat, there are NO eyes on him.

Not sure where I read it (here or twitter) but it was said a camper was shot by one of the two while they were trying to steal his vehicle. So, if this is true, yes they are/were armed.

CNN Live

Jeanne C:

shots were fired at a camper & that may have led LE to hone in

Also, reporting LE does NOT have "eyes" on Sweat

a driver of a camper was shot at

was a shootout; Matt killed in shootout

Driver called 911 after he was shot at

CNN Live

[video=twitter;614535586473447424]https://twitter.com/AC360/status/614535586473447424[/video]

and hey if they got matt sweats is one the bad back and foot

we should have a total wrap shortly

i vote he will surrender

Was the escapee armed? Just wondering why he was shot and killed instead of apprehended, arrested and taken back to jail?

He was trying to carjack someone's car. I am not sure if he was armed but he was trying to steal a car...so...bye bye

RICHARD MATT SHOT DEAD -- IT'S CONFIRMED !! (Tillie crying?)

Posted: Friday, June 26, 2015 5:11 am

MALONE — Fugitive Richard Matt has been shot dead on Route 30, the Press-Republican has confirmed.
http://www.pressrepublican.com/news/...7f603b0ab.html

Is Tillie crying??? A man was just shot to death. Yes a really bad man and thank God he didn't kill anyone while free, but a man, a human being. There's nothing remotely funny about that.

CNN just confirmed the camper called 911 after carjack attempt, shots fired by one of the escapees.

That camper is SO lucky to be alive.

Have to admit, I am more worried for LE now, Sweat is the cop killer after all, hopefully LE will all be safe while pursuing him.

Matt was in shootout w/LE

Matt had gotten hold of gun

Driver of a camper was shot at & driver called 911

Not sure where I read it (here or twitter) but it was said a camper was shot by one of the two while they were trying to steal his vehicle. So, if this is true, yes they are/were armed.

Will that add to charges on Tilly + Palmer? Pray camper guy will be OK. Any word on him?

Richard Matt shot and killed by police! News PIX11 just said it and will get back to the story. I really hope we get more details than we have been given so far!

Geeze! Did the camper guy see Sweat or only Matt NO ONE is saying!

According to twitter more gunfire in area where they are chasing Sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive