NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
humans are humans. and cheering over the death of someone does make me a little sick.

you think his mother is smiling and cheering over the death of her son.

no matter how bad someone is, they are a PERSON.

The victim that Matt tortured and dismemembered was a human and a PERSON too. And his Mother probably has a very hard time smiling to this day. Same goes for the LEO that Sweat shot 22 times. I doubt there is a honor row in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!:moo:

Hope if they had any help there are items on them that will trace it back to the helpers.

If the good guys hadn't helped them escape nobody's life would ever have been in danger and nobody would have been shot to death.

I wouldn't characterize as "good guys" the two prison employees now in police custody. The good guys are the ones who have spent the last three weeks placing their own lives on the line to serve and protect the public from these extremely dangerous, violent men.

JMO

[video=twitter;614555325228818432]https://twitter.com/CBS6GM/status/614555325228818432[/video]

Oh no, no , no no, no no. There is no judgement of victims here. Shame for saying that. Not a soul here was victimized by either of these men, and you have no way of knowing who posting here has been a victim, as many of us have been. Because I don't agree or like what you are saying does not make you a victim, and because I feel the way I do does not mean I"m not a survivor.

The families that were at the mercy of these two, are still victims. :(

Bradd Jaffy ‏@BraddJaffy 2m2 minutes ago

WNBC: Second round of gunfire heard as law enforcement is trying to close in on Sweat http://nbcnews.to/1TSERnj
#PrisonBreakNY

‏Bradd Jaffy ‏@BraddJaffy 7m

NBC News: Matt & Sweat were together when Border Patrol team encountered them; team opened fire when Matt pointed a shotgun #PrisonBreakNY

oh look he wanted to kill more people - what a surprise

Cariis,
"wELL apparently my puppy could tell I have been very focused here at Websluths and decided to enjoy chewing a variety of items that she knows she would not get away with chewing if her master was not so consumed this past hour. "

They are just like children - they see what they can get into when Mama is not paying attention to them. You are right, doggies are very smart.

! To be quite honest, I am kinda pissed - but it is my fault, she ate a phone number list and I despise and do not have/want cell phone

sooo.............I am precoccuped now, but the next time I need a phone number , I am going to recall todays negligance, and this can go on for quite some time- needing a phone number !!

@WCAX_Apple: Sources say Vermont State Police sending 20 more troopers to New York to help capture second inmate David Sweat. @WCAX
[video=twitter;614554112311623680]https://twitter.com/wcax_apple/status/614554112311623680[/video]

20 more- that sounds little compared to what has been going on !

Ya know, those of us who have been discussing this case together all along have gotten along very well......great sleuthing and a lot of levity. I hope it can return to that mode. JMO

I concur - it has been a neat thread!!

might seem wrong unless & until you've been victimized ... then perhaps in some cases, people react differently and there should be no judgment of victims, which is what it amounts to

No judgment intended, just explaining my feeling of uneasiness that’s all. BTW, I won’t go into details but my mother was a victim of a violent crime and I still don’t think I would cheer her killer’s death. I would feel relief & happy that it’s over, but again that just me.

Could have been the booze clouding his judgment.

that is exactly what I thought right when this started - they have been careful not to do any stupid stuff - I bet his BAL shall be quite high! Like it or not they have been very shrewd the past 3/4 of a month!

I've enjoyed this thread so much and all of the great input, hope we can stay focused on the events and not how we should or shouldn't be feeling.

No judgment intended, just explaining my feeling of uneasiness that’s all. BTW, I won’t go into details but my mother was a victim of a violent crime and I still don’t think I would cheer her killer’s death. I would feel relief & happy that it’s over, but again that just me.

I understand the uneasiness but I don't see much of a difference between feeling happy and celebrating.

Some people smile. Some people feel relief. Some people dance. It's all a celebration IMO.

Guys, let's not get this thread locked.

Please agree to disagree.

Looks like his mistake was coming into town. What did he expect with showing himself in broad daylight out on Main Street?

Is it possible Matt was tired of running and this was his way of giving up?

So did this happen in a like a populated area or woods like?

I've enjoyed this thread so much and all of the great input, hope we can stay focused on the events and not how we should or shouldn't be feeling.

I agree 100% and I apologize if my comments helped get this thread off track. I truly was not trying to pass judgment on anyone.

@EditorLois: Gov. Andrew Cuomo is on the way to Malone. #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;614553556025262080]https://twitter.com/editorlois/status/614553556025262080[/video]

I hate when all politicians do this crap at taxpayers expense. He is going to:

Offer his condolences

Describe how awesome all the agenices work

bla bla boring - and we are paying for all this stay home and fix the roads, schools, etc boring predicatable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog