NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per CNN Bloodhounds have NOT picked up Sweat's scent. JMO

What if Sweat's deceased? Has there been any mention of cadaver dogs searching, as well?

good point miss davis, i thought of that as well......matt could have done away with sweat if he thought of him as "dead weight" so to speak

:laughing:CARIIS that sign you point out in the pic :laughing:

Per CNN Bloodhounds have NOT picked up Sweat's scent. JMO

Breaking News: Sweat and Elvis were just spotted riding the merry-go-round together at WallyWorld with cheesesteak sammiches in both fists.*

*Just kidding. But media doesn't seem to actually know anything today JMO. (also was only jumping off your post, but could've quoted anything in media today just about. :) )

Something seem off... Wouldn't the dogs have picked up Sweats scent?

CNN broadcast just said the dogs haven't picked up Sweat's scent. That makes me think he is no where around that area.

I also think that Sweat could no longer be alive. He may have become a liability to Matt. Just a snap of the neck...no gunshot, no noise. No actual sighting of him or DNA since discovery in that first cabin.

Anyone have insight on whether actual cash would be exchanged in the prison? Or would the talks of $1000 for a phone/$300 for cigs/$ for paintings all be done using the commissary accounts or outside relatives? I'm wondering about the possibility of cash Sweat might have on him. I know it's a long shot that he'd have been able to make a purchase without being recognized. But if he found a way to get out of state or further away days ago, could he have bought a bus ticket or purchased a car from someone?

I can't believe they haven't found Sweat yet. I can't imagine the two of them separated much during the escape. So when LE found Matt it makes me wonder if Sweat fled...why didn't Matt? Was he tired? Just ready to give up?

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4s4 seconds ago

I'm at the bottom of Studley Hill (blue dot) se intersection of 30 and 41, that's around where Matt was shot
CIhO3lOWEAABE8O.jpg

I can't believe they haven't found Sweat yet. I can't imagine the two of them separated much during the escape. So when LE found Matt it makes me wonder if Sweat fled...why didn't Matt? Was he tired? Just ready to give up?

He ran out of Tillie,s cookies and just couldn't go any further.

figured that tweet was okay.........since it's where SHE is at.....

who knows at this point..............lol.........good grief...........

Letting reporters inside the cabin so soon.. I guess they dusted every last thing that fast to make sure Sweat's prints weren't anyplace which would help them know if he was or wasn't with Matt? .... ?

Lets hope no news is good news? It was a bit after Matt was taken out that news came out. Sure hope they are close. Nothing but time on their hands if Sweat is in there.

I saw a satellite dish at that cabin and a TV, did that place have electricity? didnt see a generator? just bet the place is overrun with mice YIKES

Reportedly, that cabin also contained an "old shotgun" ... no other guns have been reported that I know of. JMO

I also think that Sweat could no longer be alive. He may have become a liability to Matt. Just a snap of the neck...no gunshot, no noise. No actual sighting of him or DNA since discovery in that first cabin.
hi BUF.........first let me give you this dang honey, looking at your post count you might call me on it like fletcher did LOL....and yes i agree with your whole post OR matt really could have been getting sick what with that cough and all and sweat took off.....but i really DO think it likely he's dead....and didn't see you earlier so :welcome: :)

We were away yesterday when news broke. We have a wedding today at 3 p.m. EST. So expect breaking news as of 3 p.m. or beyond.

So, if Sweat found himself suddenly alone without Matt by his side, what kind of behavior would he default to? I'd like to hear a criminal profiler who really knows this guy from way back weigh in on this.

Or, how about this:

There was a LE officer back in the Tarsia case who Sweat asked for specifically when he was ready to talk. I wonder if that guy would have any insight that he might want to share with any media outlets.

"An hour later, Sweat became talkative again. At 1:30 p.m., he asked to speak to Sheriff's Sgt. Vasili Yacalis, who'd interviewed him earlier in Kirkwood."

<snip>

"Yacalis walked into the room where Sweat was being held. According to Mollen, Sweat made a startling statement: "I shot at the cop first because I thought he was going to shoot at me.""

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/public-safety/2015/06/10/tarsia-files-david-sweat/28735471/

I'd be interested to hear what that officer thinks about all of this, what he thinks Sweat would do if he was caught alive right now, where he thinks Sweat might go from here, whatever.

JMO

Keshia Clukey &#8207;@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Neighbors supporting law enforcement on route 41 #prisonbreakny
CIhQCwjUwAEy9v3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors