NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CIhEqjMWUAAXCtD.jpg

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 8m8 minutes ago

Police on Studley Hill Road In Malone around Titus Mountain #prisonbreakny

The count estimated

1100 law enforcement

1500 press reporters
(making predictions)

1 lone felon

1 bounty hunter

And that's why there hasn't been any evidence of Sweat being there since the first cabin.

hi sister to SB :seeya: nice to meet you.......have a basket of honey, usually reserved for newbies but with that number of posts ya kinda are :D

:welcome:

"Cuomo and D'Amico said they believed that Sweat, 35, was near Matt at the time of the shooting, and hundreds of officers swarmed the area immediately, releasing dogs and setting up search lights in preparation for a long night."

<snip>

" "Hopefully, today it's over with," said Malone resident Matt Maguire, who said he and his fiancée have been staying with family since Monday when they heard the escapees might be in their area.

"We're the only cabin in the woods without a gun," Maguire added."

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Hunt-for-escapee-David-Sweat-resumes-as-dawn-6353042.php

How are the dogs not tracking him instantly then?

Morning!
tHAT angle has always confused me. I think that at the core, they are all "guessing" or "assuming" that was Sweat was with him at the kill.

Sweat was slowing him down - ponder if he is dead

Keshia Clukey &#8207;@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Bus of CERT team headed into XXXXXX Hill Road #prisonbreakny

IMO he shot the camper from the window as the camper went by, or was right out front and retreated into the cabin again while his gun still smoking, but that's JMO.

I also saw clarification that only Matt was identified on that trail camera. I'm not sure I"ve seen anything that definitively states that TWO people were seen on it, and LE stated in the news conference last night that the last time they know for SURE they saw Sweat was before he broke out. They DID however get his DNA at that first cabin. Not at all since.

JMO

Has the pic from the cam every been released - if so any link??

They get great pics apparently!

blogger-image-1786123512.jpg

blogger-image--708272879.jpg

http://matts-wildlife-watch.blogspot.com/2015/05/more-trail-camera-footage.html

There are zillions of cabins,hunting shacks, and lake palaces where I live. I am surprised at that shack they showed. It is in total disrepair . Our ice houses are fabulous compared to that place.

I thought that too when I saw it yuk ola!

Last night they claimed to be using infrared in helicopters...................is he inside another cabin?
why couldn't they pick up his body heat?
they said they had him surrounded in a 3 mile area..................
this is so confusing, false reporting etc,
the 'cough'................
he didn't do suicide by gun or they would hear a shot???

I think he was bombed and just slow to respond! Knocking over a bottle usually indicates one has had too much if they cant handle a refill without making a mess!! What is new from the People magazine link ealier is that media has consistently given us the impression that the bottle was inside the cabin.

The people article said it was 200 feet away outside - my first thought was , seeing some bottle 200 feet away would not make me think oh a convicted escapee is here?

This pic does actually give some insight into how easy it would be to hide in them there places.

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg
628x471.jpg

humm humm, the sign in the background , in light of recent "discoveries" ..............................

628x471.jpg

http://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...-manhunt-terrain-is-6347685.php#photo-8119559

I saw a satellite dish at that cabin and a TV, did that place have electricity? didnt see a generator? just bet the place is overrun with mice YIKES

Keshia Clukey &#8207;@KClukey_TU 25s25 seconds ago

XXXXX hill is on Route 41, which intersects with route 30 around Titus Lake area #prisonbreakny

i'm editing just in case.........in case of what i don't know lol.....this whole thing is crazytown now

I saw a satellite dish at that cabin and a TV, did that place have electricity? didnt see a generator? just bet the place is overrun with mice YIKES
it gave me the creeps tbh

I'm surprised the dogs haven't picked up sweats scent. I'd think if he was there or had been recently a tracking dog would have him. Maybe sweat turned on his cloaking device.

What if Sweat's deceased? Has there been any mention of cadaver dogs searching, as well?

CNN reporting that bloodhounds have not picked up Sweat's scent. That's remarkable. How can he continue to elude the dogs? Is he holed up in another cabin right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo