NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a knife on his side?

nLgasg8.jpg

Looks to me:

shaved chin area

cleaned up sideburns

left stache

CNN: Sweat was Not armed

CNN - NYSP press release- at approx 320 this afternoon a member of NYSP saw a suspicious man walking down a road, NYSP shot and injured Sweat, he was taken into custody alive, he's being treated, condition is unknown at this time.

He looks like the kind of guy who would love to sit and talk to all kinds of people about this. He could give interviews for the rest of his life sentence IMO.

Oh yeah. HUGE bragging rights. He's going to just love bragging how he pulled one over on a maximum security prison.

quoting myself to say that maybe he was walking down the street & ran into the field where he was shot ...

Yes, I think that's the account I read. I think it was in the Amish farm country just south of the state forest.

They need to send him somewhere other than Clinton. Hard telling who wants to silence him there.

He's going to be a fountain of information about Tillie, his traitor. If I were her I would be very worried for my life now. You know he's angry and bitter that she betrayed them.

CNN reporting that LE indicated Sweat was shot in the back, possibly as he ran.

That's not going to help his hurt back. He'll really want those pain meds now.

wonder which media person got that photo

and I also would like to know where he got that jacket

I never heard anything about coats missing from cabins

Ha...laid down for a nap and awoke to find I missed the finale.

Glad it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member