NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN - talked to a couple of hospital employees coming out of the building who won't give names because not authorized to speak but they say Sweat is conscious.

I would say he's a real tough character if he's been shot twice & is still conscious. The pain alone should be enough for him to be unconscious. I'm anxious to hear where he was shot & what caliber weapon was used.

CNN - Jean Casarez showing a shot of david sweat on the ground with LE pulling at his collar, he has blood all over his jacket and shirt, blood on his face and chin/nostrils, wearing camo gear.. he's very pale IMO.. his pocket/hip looks like he has a knife possibly on him. There appears IMO to be a silver chain hanging out from his collar from around his neck, not sure if there is any pendant on it.

Question number one that websleuths wants to know: Why did you want to get into Canada?

(I know you thought it'd be about Tillie but this has been a big question around here since it's not like Canadian LE suck or anything!)

Doubt it was for any insulting reason about Canada. NY and VT had over 1,000 officers chasing them down, and federal assets on the ready or being used. Can't image Canada had all that ready without some evidence they wer heading that way or already there. In any case I bet Canada was Plan C. Plan A- Tillie. Plan B (IMO) Lay low with Clinton CO help and/or awareness, and then head south. Plan C .. run to the nearest exit.

CIncGOHVEAAXk0E.jpg

Vanessa Misciagna ‏@VanessaWPTZ 1m1 minute ago

Map tracing Matt and Sweat's journey from the escape to the capture #PrisonBreakNY

On CNN: Sweat was wearing camouflage.

Pic of him shot on CNN right now. Omg

showing Sweat in Camo pants; jacket

sitting on grass

CNN

[video=twitter;615265486025191425]https://twitter.com/chrisshepherd/status/615265486025191425[/video]

Oh for crying out loud! :facepalm:

@pressrepublican: Dog the Bounty Hunter is outside Malone hospital. #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;615263522553995264]https://twitter.com/pressrepublican/status/615263522553995264[/video]

move along, Dog.

Camo gear

face just little bloody on side

wearing case on his hip

looks shaved to me

not sunburned at least not to me!!!

Good news ! Hopefully Sweat is grateful to the medical personnel who have to treat his sorry behind. He probably isn't though.

Side note : Too bad we can't make Joyce and everyone else who assisted in their escape pay the costs for capturing them. Why should taxpayers have to ?

Thankful no more innocent lives were lost. What a mess this has been.
To all who were involved in capturing these pieces of s__t : Thank you for the long hard hours spent, and the risks you took to apprehend them.
I am sorry the actions of Matt led to another having to take his life.
Sweat can be glad he's alive.
:moo:

Took a screenshot from my DVR/PVR of Sweat bloody from CNN

iBQAbFN.png

Bloody, but not scruffy, not dirty. He does not look like he's been in the woods for three weeks at all.

CNN - Jean Casarez showing a shot of david sweat on the ground with LE pulling at his collar, he has blood all over his jacket and shirt, blood on his face and chin/nostrils

Just checking in! What great news that he's caught and he's alive. Hope he talks.

The photo shows a clean shaven guy, not a bearded one. Looks like he's been keeping up with the news and tried to change the "look" circulating.

Vanessa Misciagna ‏@VanessaWPTZ 3m3 minutes ago

TONIGHT- Impromptu rally being planned for 6pm in support of law enforcement outside of prison in #Dannemora, marking successful search end

He looks like the kind of guy who would love to sit and talk to all kinds of people about this. He could give interviews for the rest of his life sentence IMO.

Doesn't appear to have life-threatening injuries either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member