NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they separated at the Bloody Sock cabin too. I think that was the point Sweat was slowing down Matt and not able to keep a good pace.

I see 3 possible scenerios for the separation.

1-Matt woke up early on purpose and took off on him
2-Matt killed him
3-They both agreed it was best to split up at that point and go their own way

I hear you, but I doubt it

DA can say it all he wants. I don't believe it>it's to distract from the real issues that go on within CCF and the State's employees

They don't even have evidence against her on conspiracy to commit murder (Lyle) charges imo

Sure they would love to continue to distract, to sensationalize--closet sex with the Big Boys, etc in order to distract...

from all the corruption going on within the facility

Probably a little wishful thinking on my part.

The thing is, the anchor made a point of saying how this isn't a cabin you would stumble upon, that it was tucked away and difficult to access. Also said they could have hunkered
down for quite some time, as it was well stocked W/food, beds, blankets.

But all of the above would be the reasons that they were hiding out there. They wouldnt go to a cabin that wasn't tucked away and difficult to access, imo. And of course they hunkered down for awhile. They needed to lay low. And I bet all of the cabins are well stocked w/food beds, and blankets. Who wants to go on a hinting trip and carry all the needed bedding, mattresses and food supplies when you go?

CNN's Anderson Cooper... basking in today's Court ruling ... Very little about Sweat

ok so Sweat's DNA was in the first cabin. One man was seen going out back. Matt's DNA was found in the cabin in Malone and in the camp site in Malone. Matt was found and shot dead.

Sweat could've split from Matt back when they left that cabin in a hurry, or could've been killed at any point that day or afterwards.

They could have a perimeter around a bear or something. :thinking:

JMO

Why is it so surprising that local CO's would like to hunt? I bet there are a whole lot of cabins around there owned or leased by CO's. It does not mean they gave the keys to the killers.

RSBM

You may be right.
My .02 is that there could be 'higher ups' that want Matt silenced, though.
:moo:

ok so Sweat's DNA was in the first cabin. One man was seen going out back. Matt's DNA was found in the cabin in Malone and in the camp site in Malone. Matt was found and shot dead.

Sweat could've split from Matt back when they left that cabin in a hurry, or could've been killed at any point that day or afterwards.

They could have a perimeter around a bear or something. :thinking:

JMO

who knows i think matt killed sweat a few days back just mo

Apologies if already posted:

A trail camera outside of nearby Whippleville took a photo of the two men this week, law-enforcement sources tell The Daily Beast. Authorities had asked hunters to deploy the cameras now instead of waiting until August, when they are normally placed ahead of deer-hunting season, which begins on October 1. The camera photographed both men and showed Matt holding a shotgun. Trail cameras are silent and it’s believed that the two men di

d not know they had been seen. Photographic evidence, including a time-stamp, helped authorities refine their search.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2no015/06/26/escaped-murderer-richard-matt-shot-by-police.html

The article goes on to quote LE as saying only Matt was caught on camera.

Only Matt on camera, only one man seen fleeing from Clinton CO cabin, only Matt's DNA identified, Sweat not nearby Matt.

Sweat and Matt split up before the CO cabin, which IMO was weeks ago. Thinking they split up as soon as they realized Tillie wasn't coming. Bet Sweat is long gone.

CNN's Anderson Cooper... basking in today's Court ruling ... Very little about Sweat

msnbc same - and I think out of all of a horribly busy day someone going to beach and shooting 37 people to death , while injuring another 40 , thats my lead story

dont get it

its like the Batman thing, how horrific to be there all warm and oiled up. hear some "fireworks" open you eyes and see someone with a machine gun, mauling sun worshippers around you, seeing blood flying, people screaming, dying in front of you

nope , thats my lead I dont care where it happened..... that my lead

Next is the head on the fence

next is the 20 some blown away

next burying the SOuth Carolina folks

next is Matt is dead

next is surprme court on gay existance

thats my order !!!

The article goes on to quote LE as saying only Matt was caught on camera.

Only Matt on camera, only one man seen fleeing from Clinton CO cabin, only Matt's DNA identified, Sweat not nearby Matt.

Sweat and Matt split up before the CO cabin, which IMO was weeks ago. Thinking they split up as soon as they realized Tillie wasn't coming. Bet Sweat is long gone.

Yep, maybe he chopped him up

msnbc same - and I think out of all of a horribly busy day someone going to beach and shooting 37 people to death , while injuring another 40 , thats my lead story

dont get it

its like the Batman thing, how horrific to be there all warm and oiled up. hear some "fireworks" open you eyes and see someone with a machine gun, mauling sun worshippers around you, seeing blood flying, people screaming, dying in front of you

nope , thats my lead I dont care where it happened..... that my lead

Next is the head on the fence

next is the 20 some blown away

next burying the SOuth Carolina folks

next is Matt is dead

next is surprme court on gay existance

thats my order !!!

I absolutely agree with you, every point right down the line.

Can someome pls recap pls, how Matt got shot..Was he in cabin? Did LE tell him to come out? How did shooting go did shooting go down? Thx.

Apologies if already posted:

A trail camera outside of nearby Whippleville took a photo of the two men this week, law-enforcement sources tell The Daily Beast. Authorities had asked hunters to deploy the cameras now instead of waiting until August, when they are normally placed ahead of deer-hunting season, which begins on October 1. The camera photographed both men and showed Matt holding a shotgun. Trail cameras are silent and it’s believed that the two men did not know they had been seen. Photographic evidence, including a time-stamp, helped authorities refine their search.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/26/escaped-murderer-richard-matt-shot-by-police.html

From your link:
However, New York State Police Superintendent Joseph D'Amico said in an evening news conference that the last positive sighting of Sweat was "at the time of his escape," indicating that perhaps only Matt was photographed by the trail camera. The Washington Post reported that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said, "We don’t have anything to confirm where Mr. Sweat is at this time.”

"do you have art class? i could bring you some paint and give it to the guards."

I shall repeat

now now I want you all to behave

if any of us were out with friends and said I am thinking about writing a novel ..............and it goes like this....................we would be discouraged from doing so !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroberts47421