NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur , I think Sweat has a much higher chance of suicide that Mr Matt ( as the govoner called him) how insulting

Mr Matt, thats terminolgy I used when working with 7-9 year olds

MR Matt

His name is Richard Matt. What else would you call him?

ETA it's easy to forget that though. Sorry I"m half asleep. I better turn in so Sweat can immediately be found sitting in some tree stand the second I turn this off.

They did hear someone running, however.

That was reported by a source , but the longer we go................................help ,me

if you and I are togehter, and all this happened , how can what 7 hours be gone and your still free

I just think they seperated, or he killed him, days ago

"Suspect". "Fugative" "Convict" "Escappee" "Killer" oh sorry getting manic!

Mr Matt just sounded to Mr Rodgers to me !!!! It gave me the creeps..............But a valid question !

One eye opener for me on this whole hunt was:
how late the news really is in general compared to twitter.
How shoddy the reporting is at a National level.
How repetitive it can be from hour to hour.
How Television is so hyped and excitable compared to the internet.
How people will just say anything to get attention on the internet.

I think Mr Matt sounds weird because Matt is usually a first name. It does sound strange hearing him called Mr Matt.

ETA it's easy to forget that though. Sorry I"m half asleep. I better turn in so Sweat can immediately be found sitting in some tree stand the second I turn this off.

The late Richard Matt.

I am getting there , but I must confess I soooooooooooooooooo missed the fact that I took my LUnesta, beofre the Boston Marathon shootout and did not do it live in real time

It sooo bothered me..........................

on this one , I am aware , that in this end , been a really amazing news day, conteplating my LUnesta, but will probably wait a bit! If you crash, I wish you a good nights rest ! Been a day huh!

The late Richard Matt.

Oh my, I am doing this, (brain is just fast) but come on, we can use a chuckle = preface done

All that penis gone..........................................................................................................just limp

I concur , I think Sweat has a much higher chance of suicide that Mr Matt ( as the govoner called him) how insulting

Mr Matt, thats terminolgy I used when working with 7-9 year olds

MR Matt

Matt is his last name. You know that, right?

I think Mr Matt sounds weird because Matt is usually a first name. It does sound strange hearing him called Mr Matt.

INdeed I did not "grasp" that till the post a couple back - that was his last name but sorry , in this context use the adjectives provided

in this context Mr Matt is just nausating IMO!

msnbc same - and I think out of all of a horribly busy day someone going to beach and shooting 37 people to death , while injuring another 40 , thats my lead story

dont get it

its like the Batman thing, how horrific to be there all warm and oiled up. hear some "fireworks" open you eyes and see someone with a machine gun, mauling sun worshippers around you, seeing blood flying, people screaming, dying in front of you

nope , thats my lead I dont care where it happened..... that my lead

Next is the head on the fence

next is the 20 some blown away

next burying the SOuth Carolina folks

next is Matt is dead

next is surprme court on gay existance

thats my order !!!

Since this isn't OT, I guess, my order is:

Supreme Crt acknowledges no two committed loving adults should be denied the institution of marriage. Love triumphs.

Innocents slain by hate are buried by those who know better. Love triumphs.

Bad things happen in the world, as always. Evil takes lives, but never triumphs.

An evil man who escaped prison was killed. Evil didn't triumph.

that was five eye openers but you're obviously a fast learner :p

Need to be given directions to nominate this for the post of the day

Its truly scary Doc aint it??? Just a mess . All of it not just this story - if it were not for here - I would have a totally different "understanding" of every major news story the last 2 years

and that is very very not ok

Since this isn't OT, I guess, my order is:

Supreme Crt acknowledges no two committed loving adults should be denied the institution of marriage. Love triumphs.

Innocents slain by hate are buried by those who know better. Love triumphs.

Bad things happen in the world, as always. Evil takes lives, but never triumphs.

An evil man who escaped prison was killed. Evil didn't triumph.

Neat post Hope!!!!!

You need to be careful my dear, your dealing with an old person, when I read the first sentaence of your post I almost croaked ha!

LOL. You're dealing with an old person too, so my sincerest wrinkled apology for alarming you or setting off your pace maker. :D

Matt is his last name. You know that, right?

It was weird - too tired to scroll , knew it, but it was not until i was reminded , recent post, where it was like "oh sh%t thats true.

But after that reminder , it still struck me as childish !!!

LOL. You're dealing with an old person too, so my sincerest wrinkled apology for alarming you or setting off your pace maker. :D

wanna compare wrinkles! And it is , I am sure most of you have people in your lives that think we are nuts for ending here for hours at a time

but it is a , bright group

and everyone but me can type and spell!

but it IS a bright group , the writing is awesome !

ANd we do share heavy stuff, and now and again someone comes in with something that is just a laugh outloud, its a therpetic setting!

Dont know what is going on here , but my puppy is nutsola tongiht - sensing my anxiety?? Heavy day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member