NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this isn't OT, I guess, my order is:

Supreme Crt acknowledges no two committed loving adults should be denied the institution of marriage. Love triumphs.

Innocents slain by hate are buried by those who know better. Love triumphs.

Bad things happen in the world, as always. Evil takes lives, but never triumphs.

An evil man who escaped prison was killed. Evil didn't triumph.
Perfect!

OK , I just had a session with my puppy, I take Milk Bones for payment and she explained to me , that I have been ripping up everything my black nose can find cause you have been on the computer .................................and I do not like that she explained to me ................

Goes to show you that you can control many things but you can't control your body functions, if you know what I mean? The only thing that would have made this more incredible would have been a loud uncontrollable fart rather than the cough.

"LE doesn't usually shoot to hurt. They shoot to kill."

I'll call this one, Shoot to shut up.

Goes to show you that you can control many things but you can't control your body functions, if you know what I mean? The only thing that would have made this more incredible would have been a loud uncontrollable fart rather than the cough.
LOL the presser explaining that would have been awesome

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 5m5 minutes ago

Several buses and police vehicles just drove back down Rt 30 headed out of search area

If they cant catch him with that many people in daylight I doubt they catch him at night. Maybe some are going home to get some sleep.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Here's the story from the cabin owner: http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Manhunt-story-Camp-owner-called-cops-when-6352693.php … #PrisonBreakNY

The daughter is on Twitter and tells the story in a slightly different way. She also said something else that was not reported in the article. I know I can't post it here, but can I post it in the basement? Or is it completly off limits?

She tagged her tweets with #PrisonBreakNY, so they're not hard to find on your own if it's against TOS for me to post them.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Helicopters are still circling. Residents who weren't before are allowed back into homes. #PrisonBreakNY

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 53s54 seconds ago

Me: "if I go home and sleep will I miss anything?" Officer: he doesn't know but most likely search presses on in morning, it's safer

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 15s15 seconds ago

Officer said they will likely just hold perimeter and search tomorrow. That's what's happened during the search so far #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 0 favorites

The daughter is on Twitter and tells the story in a slightly different way. She also said something else that was not reported in the article. I know I can't post it here, but can I post it in the basement? Or is it completly off limits?

She tagged her tweets with #PrisonBreakNY, so they're not hard to find on your own if it's against TOS for me to post them.

i must be a lousy sleuther lol.........i don't see them.....lemme try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members