NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, my wings are drooping...........goodnight my friends.......stay safe LEOs...........see everyone tomorrow :seeya:

:eek:fftobed:

See , I hate this. Don Lemmon just asked, if it being dark out could impact the search --- what moron would even need to ask that - that is just a Wolf question

totally stupid

or ok guys I want you to know its dark out now - makes this harder

WTF

LOL!!! :facepalm:

lol that is a hubby dream palace lol but I agree I woudnt stay there not even for lunch lol

wondering if they were there all along since it is owned by some unnamed correction officers from Clinton ???

Been reading up on everything as it's happened, haven't had much time to post though so just dropping in now. I am not glad Matt is dead, aside from being relieved he didn't injure anyone with his weapon and can't now. I guess I feel a little proud of myself right now too, in having been correct about the first capture although it wasn't technically a capture, I'll put that as a mark on my board. I think we can almost all agree at this point this has gone from a prison break, to a contraversy to a full blown conspiracy with all the evidence piling up but pointing no where. I am in agreement with whoever said that the first cabin at the least was not an accidental find. ALSO, could someone tell me if I am right about this....There has been no evidence to prove both escapees were together since saturday? It certainly seems like they split up at least a good bit before Matt was confronted. and despite all the news about Sweat being cornered, surrounded, whatever, we have had official word that i no point in time did they really know jack squat about where he was or is. Does anyone else think it's strange that they heard a cough in the woods and went after it but found no one? I've spent a fair amount of time in the woods, and with a large group of people such as the LE's search force around, IF they did hear a cough they would have found the source nearly immediately. One man hearing a cough in the woods might never find the cougher because he could be pretty far away. With all those moving, breathing bodies around you would be surprised how close someone would have to be in order to actually be heard by said grou of people. Not only that, but said cougher would have known the group was nearby and tried to muffle his noise, making it even harder to hear meaning he would have had to be that much closer. IMO, they were just searching based on hopes and dreams. Sweat could be no where near the current location by now, given he would have had at least a day or two to gain distance from Matt. The fact that Matt was drinking means he had probably given up hope, or planned to surrender or go out in a blaze of glory. Drinking means he was purposfully hampering his own ability to funtion in a situation where he knew he needed every advantage he could possibly get.

Matt was the one coughing and they did find him. (Right? Yes, I checked. lol) ) :seeya:

Also, while I wasn't in this thread I was following along in the Scanner thread.
I had my appointment today so I couldn't be reading the entire thread.
The Scanner thread was just enough that we were able to stay up to date on my phone while I was gone.

Now I've caught up with this thread too.

I am relieved that at least one of them was caught before this kid was born!
Now let's get the other one... we are on a time crunch here! #Anydaynow :baby:

Matt was the one coughing and they did find him. (Right? Yes, I checked. lol) ) :seeya:

Also, while I wasn't in this thread I was following along in the Scanner thread.
I had my appointment today so I couldn't be reading the entire thread.
The Scanner thread was just enough that we were able to stay up to date on my phone while I was gone.

Now I've caught up with this thread too.

I am relieved that at least one of them was caught before this kid was born!
Now let's get the other one... we are on a time crunch here! #Anydaynow :baby:

Good luck MsFacetious

Goes to show you that you can control many things but you can't control your body functions, if you know what I mean? ....

Heh! True. But even my cat coulda taught him that you always gotta bury your poop. :/

I can't believe I got to sleep all night and wake up and Sweat is still out there somewhere.

No confirmed sightings or evidence of him since Saturday - as in seven days ago.

Plenty of time to get just about anyplace. IMO

He has to be going to the bathroom someplace. Time to start pooper scooping everything and field testing it. :thinking: :giggle:

CNN Breaking News (yeah right, at exactly 6:30am? nah it's just how they're starting the segment) using ATVs, infrared, search dogs, helicopters (shows what appears to be cellphone video of cops racing past with sirens on) .. dozens of these generator lights were brought in, investigators have no reason to believe the remaining fugitive Sweat is in the area although there is no sighting to confirm..

TWCNews is replaying all the stuff from yesterday because it's Saturday and they don't update much if at all on weekends. But what do I expect? First they didn't show the press conference because they were just meandering through sports and weather still :)gaah:) and cut into it during the questions making me miss it all, then they spent an hour plus insisting Sweat was in a gunfight last night exchanging gunfire with LE. INSISTED REPEATEDLY FOR LIKE AN HOUR.

So yeah. I guess local news is no better, and sometimes a good bit worse.

They still say they're streaming live online with no login required but who cares, right?

"D'Amico said Matt was shot by a border patrol agent when he failed to comply with commands in the woods near a cabin where a shot had been fired earlier in the day at a camping trailer. A 20-gauge shotgun was found on him, though he did not fire it at officers, he added.

"They verbally challenged him, told him to put up his hands. And at that time, he was shot when he didn't comply," D'Amico said.

A second convicted murderer, David Sweat, has not been spotted since he escaped, though evidence was found a week ago indicating he was with Matt in a cabin that was burglarized about 3 miles from any paved roadway, the superintendent said."

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/richard-matt-dead-david-sweat-on-the-run-officials-say-1.10583202

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89