NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably nothing but the etching.. that looks too bad to be related... it was on a power pole that had a number 13 on it, remember?

July 4, 2015 will be 13 years since Deputy Tarsia was murdered by David Sweat.

Weird coincidence. IMO

ETA:

CIYcZyrUcAAnmms.jpg

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 10m10 minutes ago

A lot of movement, looks like shift change as they figure out who is where for the night #prisonbreakny

Just saw this on twitter: "Wing&PrayerPictures ‏@WingNPrayerPics 6m6 minutes ago

#prisonbreakny SP aviation UHF says they are moving at something out of the perimeter."

PS Am I allowed to cut and paste from twitter? Thanks

only if it's MSM (mainstream media).

that particular account I noticed posting some oddly anti-LE stuff earlier IIRC and FWIW. they seem biased, not sure if they're msm.

The Associated Press ‏@AP 15s16 seconds ago

After killing of 1 escaped prison inmate, police say surviving escapee faces a hard time alone: http://apne.ws/1IkxJvl
View summary
0 retweets 0 favorites

Don't know if this has been posted already but wanted to share: http://linkis.com/www.wbng.com/news/lo/9MkfY

From your link -

""He was good until he was about 9 years old. If it rained or snowed, he would steal a car,” she said.

As a boy, he would become angered easily and lash out. One time he even ripped the door of the Sweat family bathroom after an object fell from a cupboard and hit him on top of the head. Growing up, Pamela also said David was bullied in school.

“I tried to work at Burger King and they were constantly calling me and I had to go get him at school, or he ran away from school, and {would} come right on my back porch,” she said. “Every time they would call me, he would be right on my back porch, because someone in school was picking on him.""

Makes me wonder more than ever if he'd come back this way. But what good would it do? She has had LE outside her home and following her everywhere she goes ever since this happened.

Poor lady, this must be wearing on her.

only if it's MSM (mainstream media).

that particular account I noticed posting some oddly anti-LE stuff earlier IIRC and FWIW. they seem biased, not sure if they're msm.
Thanks GGE! Now we should get our families together and go to dinner so they can catch Sweat. :)

Thanks GGE! Now we should get our families together and go to dinner so they can catch Sweat. :)

Nothin doin! I left yesterday and Matt was shot dead! And awhile back I was on the Hannah Anderson case 24/7 for days and then took the time to watch a 22 minute episode of the Golden Girls and BAM next thing I know DiMaggio is shot dead and she's rescued.

I am never leaving websleuths again.

I had a prenatal appointment yesterday and as soon as I left the house it all started to go down.
Unfortunately my next appointment isn't till Thursday....
So someone else will have to leave to get Sweat caught. :dunno:

What do you think WS'ers? Did he and Matt split up days ago or did they stay together until yesterday? Is Sweat alive or is he dead and LE is searching for him in the parameter? I can only wonder how long this is going to go on.

What do you think WS'ers? Did he and Matt split up days ago or did they stay together until yesterday? Is Sweat alive or is he dead and LE is searching for him in the parameter? I can only wonder how long this is going to go on.

I'm pretty sure they stayed together until yesterday unless they split up earlier, and if Sweat isn't alive then he's almost certainly dead. :thinking:

Just kidding. Sort of.. because honestly I haven't decided yet about any of it. If it wasn't for the police seeming so certain that they have him there, I guess I'd say I think they split up at the first cabin and Matt went left down the power lines to Malone and Sweat went right down them to the less populated areas where he'd pass very little until seasonal lakeside cabins further away than Malone was for Matt. JMO I think he could be in a cabin that-a-way.

In fact I think that could be WHY LE is "acting" so sure he's up where they're visibly searching in Malone. Maybe they're trying to fool him into thinking they don't know he's really gone the other way... but who knows.

CIiwRcIW8AAqK4d.jpg

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 1m1 minute ago

Line of cars either headed out for the night or in #prisonbreakny

Alexa Green retweeted
Brian Dwyer ‏@Brian_TWCNews 45m45 minutes ago

Small update: Vermont State Police tactical team will return home after a week on the search here in Northern NY #Malone. #PrisonBreakNY
5 retweets 5 favorites

Nothin doin! I left yesterday and Matt was shot dead! And awhile back I was on the Hannah Anderson case 24/7 for days and then took the time to watch a 22 minute episode of the Golden Girls and BAM next thing I know DiMaggio is shot dead and she's rescued.

I am never leaving websleuths again.

So he will never ever be caught! Oh oh.

GGE, I zig and I zag. At least maybe we'll have some info on Matt that may give us some insight. And after all of this is over the investigation is going to be very interesting!

Those poor officers.

@NWSBurlington: The latest NE radar shows that rain is still expected to move into the North Country after 8 PM tonight. #vtwx #nywx http://t.co/8lEPXXfWoU
[video=twitter;614879343085535232]https://twitter.com/nwsburlington/status/614879343085535232[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper