GUILTY NY - Shanta Myers, 36, Brandi Mells, 22, & 2 kids slain, Troy, 26 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It really could be anyone. Random act, robbery, family, gang, etc. Hard to know yet without more info.

A lot of the time the finger points at family or exs (with good reason), but also sometimes it is people totally unrelated to the family, someone who is angry, resentful.

I would like to know why LE is not worried about this person who they themselves have referred to as a psychopath or having psychopathic tenancies. Makes me think they know who it is, and are keeping details sparse as to catch the perp with information that hasn't been made public yet. If they had no idea, would they not put something out as a warning about a total psychopath on the loose?

I would guess they were held at gun point, with possibly more than one person. Until they were tied up, then their throats slit.

I can't imagine a more horrifying death for these 4 people. :(

OMG, how terrifying that must have been for the victims to witness this prior to their deaths. I just can't imagine the pain they endured. :(

RIP to four beautiful souls (names unknown at this time) May your untimely deaths not be in vain. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

It's like ISIS. Very brutal.

Or...it was the ex of the mom who thought the kids were "better off" dead than growing up with lesbians? Or his manhood was offended so deeply that he had to erase any reminder that he had been replaced by a female??

Whatever happened, I do think this was personal. Just a hunch at this point, of course.

jmo

Why do you think it's personal? Most of the cases I have heard of where families are murdered like this (tied and executed) were either robberies by psychopaths, home invasions by gang-affiliated monsters (Asian gangs come to mind) or thrill killers. Like this disgusting case: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-execution-is-overturned-for-being-cruel/amp/

Is it because of LE stating there is no threat?

Why do you think it's personal? Most of the cases I have heard of where families are murdered like this (tied and executed) were either robberies by psychopaths, home invasions by gang-affiliated monsters (Asian gangs come to mind) or thrill killers. Like this disgusting case: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-execution-is-overturned-for-being-cruel/amp/

LE says there is no threat, which leads me to believe that they already have a pretty decent idea who the perp might be.

LE says there is no threat, which leads me to believe that they already have a pretty decent idea who the perp might be.

I guess I'm gun shy. They've said "no threat" on various occasions when a killer has been on the loose.

It reminds me of ISIS too. The idea of slitting the throats of four people - two of whom are children - is beyond comprehension. And since seasoned LEO were so upset by the scene, I have a feeling that "sliced throats" is putting it gently.

I am wondering if it is an offended ex of the mother....offended that the mother of his children would leave him, a male, and have a relationship with a female and raise his children in that situation. I wonder if someone's ego was so bruised - or beliefs were so violated - he had to wipe the existence of the female "offenders" and their offenses completely away.

Total speculation, of course. It's just my hunch that this was personal and spiteful.

jmo

This from BM's facebook

Brandi Hassanah Mells was feeling fed up.
July 23 ·
to be honest i can care less about that go fund money the point is that everyone donated thinking it was going for a funeral now that there isn't no funeral. yall making it seems like a scam nobody referred nobody to be getting they money back. not saying you stealing her **** But ya did make it seem like All of you Guys where letting her go to rest peacefully but ya took her off that. but i have so much on my mind i should of just moved up there when she asked me to she wouldnt be going through none of this ****. None of this would of happened. Spending the girl tax money/ work checks that she worked for ****ing bumb *advertiser censored* taking her Medicaid card its like they didnt want her to live while she in the hospital. Or People taking the stuff you gave or made for s<name redacted> to hang up on her wall immature snakes taking **** down then act like they dont know whats happening smh An for a pussy mother ****er to put they hands on her Not once but over an over again need to be locked up an put away u shouldnt deserve to live to do some cruel **** like that i wish S<name redacted> , would of told me what was going on then but she already know how us GOONS Give it up thats no threats B Thats a snapple Fact, I Dont see her eye to eye everyday but s<name redacted>is alway in my heart If you Feel some type of Way Speak now

The ISIS angle is interesting but I don't think this is an ISIS inspired crime. ISIS crimes target large numbers of people, at least here in the U.S. I could totally see this being the work of some radical homophobic Christian, they don't care if they kill one person or many (look at the variety of murders committed by the anti-abortion radicals, everything from one doctor to several people). But this doesn't seem like a radical Christian crime to me either. This seems to have garden variety wacko all over it.

I don't think it's a family member or jilted lover because the kids were so horrifically murdered. If they were going to kill the kids I could see them using a less brutal way but killing the kids doesn't seem to track with a jilted lover angle or the older son, they would have more of an emotional attachment to the children and their anger would be directed to the two adult women, not the children. If it was the father of the two younger kids, why would he kill them since he would most certainly get custody, provided LE didn't connect him to the crime. I'm thinking home invasion.

This from BM's facebook

Brandi Hassanah Mells was feeling fed up.
July 23 ·
to be honest i can care less about that go fund money the point is that everyone donated thinking it was going for a funeral now that there isn't no funeral. yall making it seems like a scam nobody referred nobody to be getting they money back. not saying you stealing her **** But ya did make it seem like All of you Guys where letting her go to rest peacefully but ya took her off that. but i have so much on my mind i should of just moved up there when she asked me to she wouldnt be going through none of this ****. None of this would of happened. Spending the girl tax money/ work checks that she worked for ****ing bumb *advertiser censored* taking her Medicaid card its like they didnt want her to live while she in the hospital. Or People taking the stuff you gave or made for s<name redacted> to hang up on her wall immature snakes taking **** down then act like they dont know whats happening smh An for a pussy mother ****er to put they hands on her Not once but over an over again need to be locked up an put away u shouldnt deserve to live to do some cruel **** like that i wish S<name redacted> , would of told me what was going on then but she already know how us GOONS Give it up thats no threats B Thats a snapple Fact, I Dont see her eye to eye everyday but s<name redacted>is alway in my heart If you Feel some type of Way Speak now

What in the hell, did this person have a stroke when they were typing that?

Who are Brandi Mells and Jeremiah?

The ISIS angle is interesting but I don't think this is an ISIS inspired crime. ISIS crimes target large numbers of people, at least here in the U.S. I could totally see this being the work of some radical homophobic Christian, they don't care if they kill one person or many (look at the variety of murders committed by the anti-abortion radicals, everything from one doctor to several people). But this doesn't seem like a radical Christian crime to me either. This seems to have garden variety wacko all over it.

I don't think it's a family member or jilted lover because the kids were so horrifically murdered. If they were going to kill the kids I could see them using a less brutal way but killing the kids doesn't seem to track with a jilted lover angle or the older son, they would have more of an emotional attachment to the children and their anger would be directed to the two adult women, not the children. If it was the father of the two younger kids, why would he kill them since he would most certainly get custody, provided LE didn't connect him to the crime. I'm thinking home invasion.

I agree it is NOT ISIS, but that the brutality of it reminds some of us of ISIS-type tactics.

Just to be clear - I don't think it was actually ISIS.

jmo

What in the hell, did this person have a stroke when they were typing that?

Who are Brandi Mells and Jeremiah?

From what I can tell this S person suffered some kind of serious injury. A was started to cover funeral expenses but S didn't die. Sounds like our victim, Brandi Mells is accusing one SC of physically harming S and stealing from her. SC defends himself later

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back