GUILTY NY - Shekeria Cash, 3 and Dimitri Cash Jr, 5, kidnapped, found safe, Greece, 18 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, it’s this one

Sticktoyourribs Southerncatering

His name is used in at least one post, he makes numerous posts about custody of his children, and includes links to his petition
Yep, I didn't see that on my first skim through the article. Guess I should slow down a little.

Well there you have it, a self-proclaimed "Financial Education Activist for the Melanated Community across the US" activist Kimara J Pluviose
involved in the kidnapping of children and transporting them across state lines.

What could possibly go wrong? o_O

JAN 21, 2021
EXCLUSIVE: Inside neglect case of Greece father wanted for questioning after Amber Alert | WHAM (13wham.com)
[...]

Dimitri Cash Sr. continues to be a person of interest to Greece Police, who are investigating the abduction.

13WHAM News has learned Cash lost custody over an investigation into abuse doled out as corporal punishment. 13WHAM's investigation has uncovered disturbing details.

[...]

An expert medical witness who testified before family court said the older children - a girl and a boy - suffered injuries consistent with being beaten with an extension cord.

His daughter, the oldest, described how she was beaten with a plank.

"She could describe with specificity how she was hit with a plank and how it would cause her bottom to bleed and how she would have to use a damp Kleenex to stop the bleeding," said Polen.

Drawn on that plank was a smiley face.

[...]

"That's a fundamental defect in parenting," she said. "The violence both parents inflicted on those two older children - it was just a matter of time before those younger children became victims."

... The two older siblings are also in foster care. It's unclear if they live in the same home. If so, they were left behind.

[...]

Cash is raising money on ******** - and since the Amber Alert, he has garnered thousands of signatures in support of his custody battle.

[...]

At the end of the hearing, one of the justices cited Dimitri Cash's own words.

"Concerning to me is also the father's statement that you can do what you want, when asked about physical discipline," Judge Patrick NeMoyer said. "You can do what you want with your own children."
Glad the little ones are safe !

I can see why this monster doesn't have custody.
Pretty traumatic memories for those little ones now. :(
Torn away from their home by basically strangers.
Sometimes it's better if the bio family doesn't know where their children are placed , for safety.

I hope they're all adopted into loving families; and it appears that Shekeria and Demitri already have a loving home !
Hoping for the best for them and for the older children.

Beaten with extension cords and a plank.
How horrifying and painful.
That is not discipline. That is abuse.
Imo.

Last edited:
JAN 23, 2021
Father of abducted kids arrested for burglary, robbery, kidnapping | WHEC.com
Dimitri Cash Sr., the parent of the two children abducted in Greece last Monday night, has been arrested for burglary, robbery, and kidnapping.

[...]

It is not yet known if the arrests are directly in connection to the abductions. ...

News10NBC has reached out to the Greece Police for more information.

For the longest while I was thinking Greece the country smh.

I am.confused, the father was saying the.kids were being abused but he abused them ?

I'm happy but a little surprised this ended with the kids safe.

Yes, the father alleges the kids are being abused, but he himself was abusing them.
Then violently assaulted even more children while violently kidnapping them.

Sounds like a right dangerous creep to me. Really happy the kids are safe.

JAN 23, 2021
Father of abducted kids arrested for burglary, robbery, kidnapping | WHEC.com
Dimitri Cash Sr., the parent of the two children abducted in Greece last Monday night, has been arrested for burglary, robbery, and kidnapping.

[...]

It is not yet known if the arrests are directly in connection to the abductions. ...

News10NBC has reached out to the Greece Police for more information.

I'm going out on a limb and suggest that unless he broke into someone else's house, stole property from them and kidnapped someone else... there's a direct connection. :cool:

bc9ffdfe-f656-4bfb-9e7f-b329f3c90b92-large16x9_pair.jpg

Second arrest made in Greece kidnapping

Ok, it’s this one

Sticktoyourribs Southerncatering

His name is used in at least one post, he makes numerous posts about custody of his children, and includes links to his petition
There goes his catering business. :rolleyes:

Unless he has someone else to manage it.
How could anyone with an ounce of sense, think this was a good idea ??
Smh.
Imo.

JAN 23, 2021
Dimitri Cash: Father charged in violent abduction of Greece children (democratandchronicle.com)

The father of two siblings who were violently abducted from their Greece foster home is now facing charges in connection with the kidnapping, Greece police announced late Saturday night.

Dimitri Cash Sr., 29, is charged with second-degree kidnapping, first-degree burglary, and second-degree robbery, each felonies, in the "forcible" abduction of his children, Dimitri Jr., 5, and Shekeria, 3, Monday night from their home on English Road.

[...]

Yes, the father alleges the kids are being abused, but he himself was abusing them.
Then violently assaulted even more children while violently kidnapping them.

Sounds like a right dangerous creep to me. Really happy the kids are safe.

Okay thanks, its just he even had a page showing pic of his kids being abused in foster care and demanding justice. Could both be true? I am just confused. I was ready to go in on CPS. He must be very delusional and if that's the case needs long term incarceration

JAN 25, 2021
Court documents reveal Dimitri Cash accused of helping plan children’s kidnapping | RochesterFirst
  • Court documents reveal new details about Dimitri Cash’s alleged role in the kidnapping of his children.
  • According to a complaint filed by a Greece police detective, Cash helped plan the kidnapping .
  • The paperwork does not specify which two people actually broke into the house.
  • The statement ends by saying Dimitri Cash intentionally, knowingly, and unlawfully committed kidnapping, burglary, and robbery — all felonies.
Court docs lay out allegations of father's role in Greece kidnapping case | WHAM (13wham.com)
  • Cash is charged under Section 20, accomplice liability, which means he didn’t necessarily commit all of the actions outlined in the court papers – however, if he solicited or intentionally aided another person in taking part in such acts, he would be held equally responsible under the law.
  • Greece Police say there were other people who aided in the abduction, and they are working to identify suspects.
  • Cash’s next court appearance, which will be conducted virtually, is scheduled for Jan. 28.
Father of abducted children charged as an accomplice in kidnapping, burglary and robbery | WHEC.com
  • In the criminal complaint, it says Cash Sr., acting with another person, "did plan and execute the kidnapping."
  • Kimara Pluviose, the woman arrested in Alabama, is no longer listed as an inmate in the Montgomery County Jail.
  • Her name does not appear on the inmate roster of the Monroe Co. Jail.

JAN 28, 2021
Suspect in Greece abduction extradited to Monroe County | WHAM (13wham.com)
  • Kimara Pluviose arrived at the Greater Rochester International Airport Thursday night.
  • Pluviose was turned over to Greece Police and arraigned in Greece Town Court.
  • She is being held without bail at the Monroe County Jail.
  • Court documents show Pluviose is accused of breaking a window, crawling through it, and working with a second suspect to abduct the two children.
  • The second suspect is never identified in the documents.
Greece foster home kidnapping suspect brought back to Rochester, father in court | WHEC.com
  • Dimitri Cash appeared virtually in court Thursday for a preliminary hearing.
  • Cash will remain behind bars until at least next week after the DA successfully filed and was granted an adjournment.
  • The DA cited that Cash, who wants to testify on his own behalf in front of the grand jury, is currently in quarantine at the Monroe County Jail.
  • Since arriving at the jail, Cash has tested negative twice after being administered two rapid COVID-19 tests.
  • He must remain in quarantine until Tuesday.
  • Cash's attorney asked that Cash be released on reduced bail and wear an electronic monitoring system at home.

MAR 3, 2021
Third person arrested in connection to Rochester area child abdu - WENY News
  • Dimitri Cash and Kimara Pluviose were arrested in January.
  • Recently, Joenathan Cash who is Dimitri's cousin was indicted on charges.
  • The three were seen in court on Monday.
  • Dimitri Cash organized the abduction.
  • The two others were the ones who apparently took the two kids.
  • It is believed the suspects rented a home in Alabama, but it is unclear why.
  • The suspects are expected back in court next month.
MAR 2, 2021
Greece Police: Father, 2 others indicted in kidnapping case | WHEC.com
[...]

"Joenathan and Kimara were the ones who executed it at the residence," Forsythe said. "They're the ones that went into the house and took those children. They were driven down to Alabama. So Joenathan has a significant role in this."

[...]

"Dimitri Cash Sr. is charged most importantly with kidnapping in the first degree. A felony, and Ms. Pluviose, and Joenathan Cash are charged with kidnapping in the second degree, and there are other charges," Doorley said.

[...]

All three are being held without bail or release. Doorley says their next court appearance is scheduled for April 22.

[...]

MAR 2, 2021
Father, 2 others charged in Greece abduction case | RochesterFirst

Three indicted in kidnapping of two Greece children | WHAM (13wham.com)
[...]

According to the indictment, Dimitri Cash first sought out information about the location of the foster home in the days after Christmas. Two weeks later, he and Pluviose rented the house.

[...]

Chief Forsythe said the children's father sent two people his terrified children did not know to abduct them.

"They didn't know who they were. They were in their pajamas, sleeping, ripped out and thrown in a van," he said.

While not in the house at the time of the abduction, Dimitri Cash is alleged to have communicated with his cousin moments before - a key element in the case.

[...]

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay