GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Time Warner Center, Clintons and Obamas receive suspicious packages: Live updates - CNNPolitics
8 min ago
"This is what the suspicious package sent to CNN building looked like
From CNN's Erica Orden
This is a photograph of the suspicious package that was sent to the CNN building in New York City earlier this morning. It was addressed to John Brennan, the former CIA director, and "Time Warner (CNN)."

01a19fed-7972-4f4f-9f34-ea824a2e2bd3.jpg

What we know about the package: At a news conference, police said the device appeared to be a live explosive device.

An envelope containing white powder was also discovered as part of the original packaging, New York Police Commissioner James P. O’Neill said.

Anyone else see what appears to be an ISIS flag sticker on there? And to the right of that maybe a sticker of someone's face? Very odd.

If so -- perhaps faux drapeau.

Or perhaps (and more likely, IMO) a red herring. It would not surprise me even a little bit if some weirdo out there thinks that putting an ISIS flag on a bomb would draw suspicion away from them.

"False Flag" is a buzzword IMO. There are some who benefit from putting that theory out there and spreading it around.

Anyone else see what appears to be an ISIS flag sticker on there? And to the right of that maybe a sticker of someone's face? Very odd.
I just searched for ISIS sticker and almost every sticker that comes up is "**** ISIS." Faces range from Obama to Trump to Calvin.

Perhaps our bomber believes by targeting these people he is fighting ISIS.

I just searched for ISIS sticker and almost every sticker that comes up is "**** ISIS." Faces range from Obama to Trump to Calvin.

Perhaps our bomber believes by targeting these people his is fighting ISIS.

Maybe they had the stickers custom made? I just had some custom stickers made myself, they're not expensive at all.

Maybe they had the stickers custom made? I just had some custom stickers made myself, they're not expensive at all.

Maybe. To me it looks like someone's face next to the ISIS flag, like some of the images out there of Obama. Not two stickers but one.

Something like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BzmEjHuA8Ys/maxresdefault.jpg

Good catch, btw. That glimpse might be enough to feed people's fears that this is an ISIS attack.

December 23, 1776
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.​

- Thomas Paine​

I mean WHERE are they getting it from??? We may never know how this is being perpetuated. No way would Rush Limbaugh be pushing out this false flag stuff today.

My guess is some rather large group like 4chan, Anonymous, the Russian trolls, etc. As soon as the news came out I started seeing comments of false flag, that's extremely suspicious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back