NY - Twenty Fatality Traffic Crash, Schoharie County, 6 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The driver had drug arrests. Was he driving for cheap? Can a drug arrest guy get a job driving?
I don't believe a drug arrest will prevent you from getting employment as a driver. Particularly since 1 he wasn't arrested for driving under the influence 2. It isn't known whether he was actually charged or convicted, possibly just given a warning and let go (almost 5 years ago) and 3 the substance was marijuana. I write from Canada, where marijuana is about to be legalized. Driving with it in the car will be no different than driving home from the liquor store.

I don't believe a drug arrest will prevent you from getting employment as a driver. Particularly since 1 he wasn't arrested for driving under the influence 2. It isn't known whether he was actually charged or convicted, possibly just given a warning and let go (almost 5 years ago) and 3 the substance was marijuana. I write from Canada, where marijuana is about to be legalized. Driving with it in the car will be no different than driving home from the liquor store.

If it was no big deal, then he should have gotten a license.

As you look at the checkered past of the Limo service owner, it seems sadly unlikely that there will be any just punishment or compensation for the massive loss of life through negligence and likely fraud.

Mr. Hussain will live comfortably in Dubai and simply come up with other schemes.

Once a con man, always a con man

As you look at the checkered past of the Limo service owner, it seems sadly unlikely that there will be any just punishment or compensation for the massive loss of life through negligence and likely fraud.

Mr. Hussain will live comfortably in Dubai and simply come up with other schemes.

Once a con man, always a con man

I hope they seize his million dollar home.

I hope they seize his million dollar home.

I think I read he is renting it.

Edited to add...

Hussain’s last known address is a massive $1.8 million home set on more than three acres on a quiet cul-de-sac in prosperous Loudonville close to Albany.

A pile of trash, that a neighbor said has been there since last Monday, stands rain-soaked at the end of the drive.

The six-bedroom, 10,000 sq. ft. yellow clapboard home boasts five full and four half bathrooms and comes with a four-car garage and its own tennis court and sauna. It now sits empty with not a stick of furniture inside.

The water in the large indoor pool is discolored from stagnation.

The Loudonville neighbor said the family rented the home and he had heard that they have now moved abroad.

Deadly limo owner Shaheed Hussain was arrested for MURDER in Pakistan - Geller Report

Deadly combination of crash site and limo company which has had four vehicles taken out of service | Daily Mail Online

The address on Prestige Limousine’s licenses goes back to the Crest Inn Suites & Cottages, a seedy motel in Gansevoort, New York, a suburb of the horse racing town, Saratoga Springs.

A woman identifying herself as the property manager told DailyMail.com: ‘I don’t even know a Shahed Hussain. The people that run this place are called Malik, and I’ve never even met them either.

‘There are certainly no limos run out of here,’ she added.

‘We’re just here to collect the money and stop the guests killing each other.'

SMH

Prestige's owner is Shahed Hussain, a former FBI terror informant who came to the USA illegally in 1994 after being arrested for murder in Pakistan.

The owner of the limousine company behind Saturday's horror crash which killed 20 people is a former FBI informant who went undercover to record alleged terrorists in mosques after fleeing to the US from Pakistan in the 1990s where he'd been accused of murder,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer