GUILTY NY - Valerie Reyes, 24, found deceased, New Rochelle, 29 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here we go again with the bed sheets. There is something really strange about the sheets. If I was leaving my house one of the last things I would take would be my sheets unless someone wrapped my body up in my sheets.

That's what I've been thinking too. Was her body wrapped up in them and 'whomever' took the phone and iPad cause they wanted them.

An innocent explanation for the sheets could be if she threw some clothes on them and then tied she sheet up, like an impromptu bag. Maybe she was in a hurry, no time to get a proper bag or suitcase out from wherever they were kept.

An innocent explanation for the sheets could be if she threw some clothes on them and then tied she sheet up, like an impromptu bag. Maybe she was in a hurry, no time to get a proper bag or suitcase out from wherever they were kept.
Good point.

If the Facebook comment is true, I‘m afraid something nefarious happened to her. :(

It was reported she took her I-phone and I-pad or at least they are missing.

I would think LE would be looking into if there was any activity on her I-phone since she has been missing, where her phone is currently and where the phone has been if the phone was powered down. Along with who Valerie was in contact with, within the past few days before she went missing.

Are the bank acct post and fb post the same? I’m sorry I don’t know the rules but can someone paraphrase what was said and by who? I don’t have a Facebook acct, my apologies!

I knew two people who would take their own sheets with them to hotels because they had to have 800 thread cotton sheets. They just can't sleep on low quality, they tell me.

Unless it's something like this, I agree the sheets is a weird thing.

When I saw her picture, I said "nice looking girl, but she looks like so many other pretty girls in the city."

I noticed on the above FB post, one of her friends, said, "Please pay attention, she's the kind you could walk right past."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
selaynehunter
Back